Naruto Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ my pet sonic ❯ master emerald ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
disclaimer I own no one
ch.4


" What is it," Orochimaru said through gritted teeth. Kabuto looked at Orochimaru and simply replaid," You really should take your medicene. And I also have one more thing to show you." Orichimaru was clearly not interested," Get on with it." Kabuto smiled," Our scouts have found one giant emerald with a piece missing. This emerald contains huge amounts of power, enough to cure your arms. This emerald seem to give more power when there is more pieces of it that are connected and there is a chance that is one more peice out there. If we could find the last piece you would have more power than if you drank all the hero's water." Orochimaru smiled," Where is the last emerald?" Kabuto gulped, " We dont know" Orochimaru frowned and said"send scouts to look for that emerald shard, and when they find it report immediatly!"


**back to the leaf villiage**


With the weights and mini Lee outfit on sonic was ready for the final touch, " Here," Naruto said," I got this at the pet shop." Naruto produced a leather muzzel, " This will stop you from talking nonsense." "But," Sonic protested but before he say could another word Naruto slipped the muzzel on. "I am gonna take you to meet Pervy sage," After much protesting they finally found Jaraiya at the bath house, " Hey pervy sa-" Jaraiya put his hand over his mouth and shushed him and went back to looking in the bushes sonic looked through the bushes and saw ladies so he strode in and acted cute and cuddly. One of the women even said awww. Then sonic saw something on one of the women's ring,it was a a shard of the master emerald. Sonic jumped on her to grab it but Jariaya pulled him of her and said, " You know you could thak me for saving you from this vicious creature by letting me by you dinner." She giggled and said sure. After they left Naruto said," Sorry," And Jaraiya replied," Sorry? Kid this thing just got me a date!" As they were walking Sakura came along and scolded Naruto about the muzzel so Naruto took it off (hoping he attack her too) but he just yelled and screamed for help so Naruto put the muzzel back on and explained," You see ,umm, we just left the vet and, uh, he has repressed memories and the veternarian said to put the muzzel on him ,yea." Sakura Thought about it, said okay and left then Naruto took Sonic and headed home.

"Orichimaru**dramatic pause** we found it"