Naruto Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ my pet sonic ❯ Sonics new home ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
disclaimer sonic belongs to sega and the sonic team and naruto belongs to whoever made him
My pet Sonic ch.3



Naruto was proudly marching up and down the streets showing off his new pet. "Wow, Naruto what is that?" Ino asked as she fondly rubbed Sonic's head. "This is my new pet," Naruto said confidently," His name is Naruto jr." Ino told naruto to call him jr. for short and walked away. Naruto looked down at Jr. and said,"first we gotta stop at bushey brow's to borrow some of those wieghts of his. When they arrived Lee kindly gave Naruto the wieghts as long as he could come see Jr. anytime he wants. "Okay Jr. we're home," Naruto said happily. Sonic gaged at the stench it smelled like something died Sonic thought. "Hmm, First we need to find a place for you to sleep. Aha! My old Hamester cage will do. Ever sense he was lost the stench of sorrow has flooded my nose." Naruto said quietly. Sonic said, " I think thats the stench of death." Naruto was'nt listining though, he was figuring out how to keep him in the cage. Then Naruto sparked an idea (I know really out of character) Naruto then forced Sonic in the cave and set kunias in rows around the cage. Row a had kunais pointing toward the cage row b had kunais in the floor point up. " Now that thats taken care of, lets find some food for you, here my old hamester food should do." Naruto then proceded to blow the 5 minutes worth of dust of the bag. "I am going to the pet store," Naruto said and left.

"Where am I, why is calling me naruto jr. istead of Sonic, and just what kind of sick world am in?" Those questions raced through sonics head. Then someone opend the door,it was that Lee person. "Oh hi jr. have you seen Naruto?" Lee said as you talk to your pet.
"He's at the pet store."
"You can talk?"
"Yes"
"Wait I get it Naruto must of somehow got you to learn how to talk."
"No, he is keeping me here aginst my will please save me."
"I see you also learned to be funny."
"I hate you."
"Good one I'll just wait here for naruto."

**1 hour later**

"I am home," Naruto shouted," Lee what are you doing here?"
"Nothing I just brought over a present for jr.?"
"Really what is it," Naruto asked Lee then produced a small around sonics size green outfit," It goes with the wieghts," Lee said. "Cool lets put it on him," Naruto said excitedly.

Hope you liked it please review