Naruto Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ my pet sonic ❯ hi im naruto ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
disclamer:i own no one


Ch.2


"Okay team we got a new mission ," Kakashi said in his usual relaxed manner. Naruto jumped up and down with joy, "New mission new mission yeah. Whats the mission Kakashi-sensei?" Kakashi roled his eye and said, " Tsunade wants us to investigate a blinding light that occured in the forest." Sasuke impationtly said, " Lets get on with this." And at that they headed off to investigate.


Ugh! My head sonic thought to himself. Where am I, and who are this people? Sonic was looking at a young boy with spikey blonde hair poking him with a stick and saying "is it alive" A young girl with pink hair stepped in and pushed the stick away saying "stop youre gonna hurt it." Another young boy with blue hair said, " Umm, what is it," Sonic piped in and said, " First Im not an it, second who are you?" The group was stunned. "It talks," Sakura whispered. "Well," Sonic said. Naruto smiled and yelled," kakashi can we keep it ppppppppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeee?"
"What ever," kakashi said and left. Sasuke followed.


**One hour and 100 shadowclones later**

Naruto finily managed to capture sonic, " I gonna call you naruto jr. and your gonna be my pet slave belive it!"


Yes its not very good but this is my first one