Naruto Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ my pet sonic ❯ The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend
 
Disclaimer- I own no one
 
Naruto had gone into a panic attack, he trembling and barely able to concentrate enough chakra to keep his balance while jumping from tree to tree. His team, he thought, his friends; they were dead! “ Naruto,” Kakashi said, “ Its going to be okay, I know how it feels to lose a friend. When we finish this, I promise I'll help you get through the trauma.” Naruto, clutching sonic tight, said, “ T-Thanks Kakashi-sensai.” They were two miles from the sound village but all three of were filled wit despair, Orochimaru wouldn't have taken all of his Nin how could they ever infiltrate the village?
 
 
Four Nin were surrounding A holographic figure. The ninja were Itachi, Kisame, Deidra, and Sasori! They're mission was to find and destroy or capture if possible Orochimaru's power source. They were 20 minutes away
 
* The Akatsuki group has caught up with Kakashi and Naruto *
 
“ You can come out of hiding Itachi,” Kakashi said while surveying the sound village. “ We mean no harm our mission is to attack the sound village and capture the power within it.” “ Hello Naruto-kun,” Kisame said clutching his sword hilt. “ Not now,” Itachi commanded. Sonic snapped out of the shock of seeing so much death at one at the sight of Kisame and asked, “ What the freak is that!” Deidra couldn't resist the chance to use this line, “ A fish out of water.” Deidra burst out laughing only to be quickly silenced by Itachi. They were in hearing distance of the village after all. Kisame growled at Deidra and shrugged it of. Sasori made his puppet have a puzzling look and asked, “ What is with the talking Hedgehog?” Naruto had overcome the shock and said, “ Your not very surprised.”
“ Why should I be,”
“ He stands upright,”
“ And?”
“ He talks,”
“ Get to the point,”
“ He knows about the power source as you guys called it.”
 
*I'll skip the whole explanation of the master emerald*
 
 
The akatsuki then team up with Naruto and Kakashi.
 
 
Authors notes- For the people who still read this old fanfic please comment with suggestions