Naruto Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fairy Tales... MY WAY!!! ❯ Cinderella ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

E'llo!
 
How has everyone been doing?
 
Kimajime: T_T stop the introductions most of them know you already, and most of those most want to kill you...
 
u.u I know...
 
n_n anyway, for those who are getting really pissed off with my endless supply of unfinished Yugioh fics, let's have a breather... for now Muahahahaha...
 
:: cough :: I'm done..
 
So for those who didn't get by the title these are harmless fairy tales with a tainted evil laced through them!
 
-_- I know it has been done before, but I just couldn't help it! Please understand!
 
... of course... that doesn't mean there won't be humor... I mean... it *is* Yaoi and it *is* the Yugioh cast, you can't honestly expect Marik and Bakura to follow their lines do you?
 
:: can see Marik and Bakura harassing poor Messa-cookie about their costumes ::
 
And while the tale will be mostly circling on the Yugioh cast you will see Kimajime, Jekoi and Messa-Cookie popping in because of... technical difficulties...
 
Jounouchi: T_T I'm in a drag!!
 
:: can see Messa-Cookie completely mummified by the theater wiring ::
 
^ ^;; won't this be fun?
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
Tale One: Cinderella
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
English Narrator: Once upon a time a rich gentleman, unhappy from the death of his wife, resolved to marry again, so that his little daughter, whom he dearly loved might have some motherly care-
 
AOTS: Oh please! Shut the hell up! Okay, the story goes like this!
 
Once upon a time in that far off place that small children believe to be true. Was a man; now to say he was a gentleman would be all fine and dandy but he was also a great pervert. His name was Pegasus J. Crawford.
 
Now Pegasus, a strange deranged soul that he was, fell in love with this wonderful woman Cecilia. Her love for him was so strong that his pervert ways could be safely declared buried. Though this true love story ended bluntly and much too swiftly for Pegasus's heart. He grieved and plotted ways to return his love to him, but in the end it all failed.
 
Throughout this whole time the son that the happy couple brought to the world grew up to see his father suffer in such heart-ach; though this wasn't to say his life was any better. Out of desperation for his father's attention he became a hard working troublemaker.
 
It didn't take Pegasus long to realize his un-forgiving mistake of shunning his own flesh and blood, and so, to end his bad days he started anew and re-married to a very beautiful woman.
 
Unfortunately this beautiful woman also happened to be a very evil, selfish, and mean bitch, with equally bitchy daughters. Though to Pegasus she seemed perfect, she was well mannered polite and treated his son -whom Cecilia named Jounouchi- like gold.
 
But this was all an act. For not soon after their marriage, and Pegasus on his worldwide trip, did she start to show her true colors.
 
She could not bear the godly beauty of her stepson (though AOTS is lead to believe it was because she just couldn't hit him up in the sack...) and his innocent heart of gold, and had ordered the poor boy to live in the kitchen. The stepmother had also dismissed all ten servants that had been working in the house and gave Jounouchi their tasks.
 
Poor Jounouchi lived a hard life but had bared it all with a strong back, though as the years went by and his hair grew long, and his body out grew his clothes, he was forced to wear the old scrappy garments of his step-sisters, and in disguise appeared to be a very beautiful young girl.
 
Later on in the years he had developed the name of Cinderella, for after working hard throughout the day he would curl up before the fire to keep himself warm, though in doing this he would later be covered in cinders.
 
Yet even through the dirt and grim, and un-kept appearance, he still remained more beautiful then the women of the house.
 
His story began on the one fateful day of his traveling to the market...
 
“Cinderella!?” Shrieked his stepmother from the staircase.
 
“Yes stepmother?” Jounouchi muttered eyes still cast to the ground.
 
“You must hurry with your chores today, child. For you need to gather many things from the market place!”
 
Jounouchi slowly lifted his head to greet his stepmother's nasty glare, “I understand stepmother.” He replied.
 
The stepmother, known to all as Anzu Crawford II, sneered down at the spouse she so dearly despised, “If you understand then why are you still standing there! Move your butt at once!” She roared.
 
Jounouchi high-tailed it out of there and completed his afternoon chores of washing, and rewashing thanks to his stepsister Mai and her lovely cat Fluffy. How he despised that feline, but then he never did fancy cats most likely because his mother never fancied them at all.
 
His other stepsister Serenity was a sweet girl, one who helped him as often as she could... which was very rare for Anzu kept a hawk-like eye on the poor girl.
 
His chores were soon done and he was escorted rather harshly towards the servants' bathing quarters to freshen up, for Anzu did not want the kingdom to think she paid ill attention to one of her `own'. But alas the point was... pointless ^ ^; for he still had to dress like a woman.
 
The three dressed him up in a well worn dress used only for these occasions and sent him on his way with a harsh shove, two for him to leave as quickly as possible and one to look innocent while slipping money into a secret pocket.
 
So as Jounouchi continued on his way into town, receiving many catcalls and flirtatious whistling, his thoughts were buzzing and his face resembled a ripe tomato.
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
Elsewhere in the land though, there was a dilemma of a different kind. For the prince of the land needed to take a young maiden's hand in marriage, and the prince was not happy with the decision.
 
“I see no need why I must get married!” The prince, who was also known to others as Prince Seto, yelled icily.
 
The King, also known as Jekoi, rubbed his temples in frustration. The king was well known for his patience and good grip on his temper, but when it came to matters such as the heart, or more specifically Seto's heart, his patience resembled paper.
 
“You are turning eighteen now my prince and in doing so you must marry and produce an heir-”
 
“I don't want to get married to some crooning princess and father some whiney brat!”
 
“W'll that's j'st the way its gonna be! I dun giva flippin' piece o' crows' shat with who ya choose but it's a gettin' don and it's a gettin' don in t'o weeks!!” The king yelled, his patience stretched and snapped to the point where his true accent came through.
 
“BUT I'M NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN WOMEN!!”
 
“Eh?”
 
“I'M GAY!!”
 
“Well then ya better be gettin' used to vagina hights!”
 
Seto gulped and quieted down. His father tugged at his violet hair and squinted his red eyes so tight it resembled a vulpine look.
 
“There shall be a ball held here in two weeks, by then you had better have picked your bride or I will do it for ye.”
 
Seto nodded his head stiffly and with a growl snapped, “I shall go into town to find someone whom has caught my interest.
 
“Ye do that...” King Jekoi grumbled.
 
“Bastard.”
 
“Ice burg.”
 
“Asshole.”
 
“Freak.”
 
Riiiiiight... So after the heated argument of King and Prince, Seto made his way to his awaiting carriage. But like all princes he could not leave the castle alone, so he had to be accompanied by his two bodyguards: Mariku and Bakura.
 
The two crazy fiends, whom Seto had chosen out of a brawl due to an illegal chicken fight, were currently harassing the two Royal stable boys... though the two didn't seem to mind the harassment. In all honesty they seemed to be enjoying it... very thoroughly.
 
O_O woah! I never knew the human body could bend that way! I mean did you see that?! Holy shit Ryou where are you from?!
 
:: cough :: anyway, continuing on... Seto, who had never liked to be one kept waiting in the first place, was already pissed beyond popular belief. “Hurry up idiots I need to get going!”
 
And the two guards, who could tell how their boss was feeling negative today didn't want to push their luck, and left reluctantly, yet satisfied. “Why do you have to go into town again?” Mariku asked, though it was obvious he was not interested, it was just in his job description to ask stupid obvious questions that will get stupid obvious answers.
 
“I need to find candidates to be my bride.” Seto hissed through clenched teeth.
 
“Well then, find a pretty female, knock her out, drag her back, marry her while she's still unconscious, take her to your room, rape her, lock her in a tower, when she gives birth, kill her and claim it an accident.” Bakura declared.
 
Mariku and Seto looked at him with disgusted amazement. “I will not stoop so low as that.”
 
“Yeah, you know Seto's a romance sap, he wants to find his one and only.”
 
“He can't find his one and only if he's not interested in females.”
 
Mariku let out a whistle, “Yeah you're going to have some problems on your honey moon, I wonder how long you'd have to beat your meat in order to get hard enough?” He wondered aloud.
 
Seto and Bakura scooted away from the deranged blond.
 
“I still say just look for a good looking one, you obviously can't just find the one you love so easily.” Bakura grumbled.
 
“Yeah it's not like you can just run into them.” Mariku agreed.
 
“Woah! Miss is you all right? You were almost plowed over by Skippy!”
 
The three looked at each other, “Alright now that's just fucking creepy.” Mariku admitted.
 
And Seto opened the carriage door to investigate on what had happened, and the sight that he found was one that took his breath away, a fair skinned girl with long golden blond hair sat on the dusty ground still in shock. He walked towards the girl and helped her up slowly, drinking in her honey brown eyes.
 
“Are you alright Miss?” He asked softly.
 
It seemed that the prince was not the only one caught under the spell for the girl was also taking in the prince's looks with appreciation.
 
`Oh god, I guess living like a woman does things to you.' Jounouchi thought.
 
“I'm quite fine, thank you.” He found himself saying, though it still sounded soft, embarrassed anger was showing rather clearly.
 
“I'm terribly sorry for any trouble we may have caused.” Seto apologized.
 
But unlike his other apologies, this one sounded sincere.
 
“I accept your apology, now if you excuse me, I have things to do.” And with that Jounouchi hurried down the road to the market.
 
Seto stared wide-eyed at the girl's back but was rudely returned to the real world by Bakura and Mariku's suggestive comments, a quick snap shut the two up and with an order the three were returned to the castle once again. He had found the one he wished to marry.
 
`But I didn't even get her name.'
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
A week had passed quickly and the gossiping buzz was all about the grand ball for Prince Seto's bridal decision; and though he would never admit it aloud, Jounouchi couldn't seem to get the blue-eyed brunette out of his head. He had fallen in love with someone he barely even knew, let alone someone of the same sex.
 
An invitation was given to all the legible women of the land, but poor Jounouchi-I mean Cinderella didn't receive one, for Prince Seto had never heard of `her' before.
 
The sisters and stepmother were extremely excited and even Serenity seemed to bubble with excitement. Though she wasn't the only one who noticed Cinderella's eagerness as well.
 
“What on earth are you getting excited about?” Mai and Anzu sneered, “You're not even a female, and the prince is most definitely not a queer.”
 
Serenity held her tongue at the rude comments, knowing it would only cause trouble for them both.
 
“Love should know no gender, and knowing such a fact I do have a reason for being excited. Though I couldn't go even if I wanted to, I have no invite.”
 
And the two burst out laughing, and though Serenity was laughing as well her heart was not in it, and Cinderella could see that; and when the two left still chuckling to themselves, Serenity slipped an envelope in Jounouchi's hands. “Take this, it was an extra one, so you should have it. But hide it well or you may loose your chance.”
 
Cinderella nodded happily and hugged his step-sister in joy, “Thank you Seren' I'll never forget this.” She giggled and removed herself from his grasp, “Just go and have fun, though I can't do anything about your attire I'm afraid.”
 
Cinderella nodded his head and kissed Serenity's forehead, “Thank you so much.” He whispered.
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
Days passed quickly and it wasn't long before the great day or should I say night came.

And while Cinderella watched his `family' depart in their fancy assed carriage, he questioned the fairness of the world, for he could not make, find, or even steal a sensible dress to wear.
 
And so walking out towards the garden he did the most un-manly thing known, he started to cry in frustration. He believed it to be the Prince's fault, he did not ask to be attracted to men, and it was the Prince's fault he was too sexy for his own good!
 
And so his hot tears splashed onto the cool cement and grass.
 
Life just didn't seem to be going his way at the moment.
 
“Oi! Are you done?” An annoyed male voice asked.
 
Jounouchi gasped and turned around only to start laughing, a green haired male with gold feline eyes glared over at him, purple, black and blue fairy wings were attached to his back. Or was that just heavily tapped? Oh well anyway, the male looked pissed. Maybe for the fact that he was a well known evil neko-jin who made the authoress feel like shit, but she had finally gotten her revenge and forced him to dress in a drag and made him play the part of the Fairy Godmother?
 
Eh heh heh...
 
“What are you staring at?” The male glared.
 
“Nothing.” Jounouchi replied.
 
“I am your fairy godmother-”
 
“Aren't fairy god mothers supposed to be female?”
 
“WE WERE RUNNING LOW ON FEMALE CHARACTERS, AND OUR BUDGET IS TERRIBLE!!” The `fairy' yelled.
 
“Sorry...” Cinderella said with a small voice.
 
The male snorted and mumbled a `that's what I thought' before putting on his `this is serious business' face, “So Cinderella, do you want to go to the ball?”
 
“No, I'm just bawling for no reason, of course I want to go!” Jounouchi yelled sarcastically.
 
The green-haired male glared again, “Then I, your Fairy Godmother, Kimajime, will help you!”
 
“And how can you do that?” Jounouchi muttered.
 
Kimajime growled warningly in his throat and Jounouchi promptly shut up.
 
“With my magic wand.” Kimajime said darkly pulling out a silver-like stick that glittered, glowed and sparked at the tip.
 
“Oh.” Jounouchi replied dumbly.
 
“But this can not be done with just a simple wish and thought, so bring me that pumpkin there, and I shall turn it into a magnificent carriage.” Kimajime said.
 
“There is no way in fucking hell I'm riding in a pumpkin carriage!” He yelled defiantly.
 
Kimajime growled again, but Cinderella would have none of it, he stood his ground and glared in return to Kimajime's stony stare.
 
Kimajime sighed in defeat, “Fine bring me something to your fancy.”
 
Jounouchi brightened at this and wandered away looking for something that would suit to his needs for a carriage, but alas this was Kimajime's plan all along, using the power of his wand he levitated the pumpkin to him and setting it on the ground, he pulled out a mean looking hunter's knife and gutted the pumpkin. Jounouchi realized this and muttered `liar' under his breath, but watched in amazement as Kimajime tapped his wand to the pumpkin, turning the orange vegetable into a rather nice looking carriage. Considering it *was* a pumpkin in the beginning.
 
After all the “oohing and awing” was finished Kimajime muttered a spell under his breath and four horses appeared at the front of the carriage.
 
And somewhere far in the background an enraged female voice yelled about having to find mice and then turning them into horses, not to just steal horses from some poor farmer.
 
Kimajime's reply was; “Shove it AOTS.”
 
Kimajime turned back to Cinderella and said, “Find me three lizards and I shall turn them into a driver and footmen.”
 
Cinderella obeyed, delighted to see some progress and magic at the same time.
 
It wasn't long before he had two footmen and a strapping looking driver.
 
“Does this not satisfy you?”
 
Cinderella gaped like a fish and with a small voice said, “And I am to go to the ball in these rags?” He questioned lifting a horrid piece of cloth as emphasis.
 
Kimajime muttered something along the long lines of `kid's just can never be satisfied'. And with a flick of his wrist a cloud of glittered dust surrounded the blond and when it began to clear a drop-dead sexy `female' look-a-like of Jounouchi stood. His hair braided and clipped to the back of his head, and a deep green gown replaced his previous ragged garments. And on his feet were some wicked awesome combat boots that resembled the very ones that the vampire chick off Underworld wore.
 
Another protest yelled out saying that they should be glass slippers; another's laughter could be heard in the background.
 
“Too original, we needed something sexy and not too feminine.” Kimajime retorted.
 
Cinderella sweat-dropped as the two continued to argue back and forth, and then he went back to admiring his boots; everyone had to admit they looked damn good on him. Too bad he didn't have a leather garment to go along with it...
 
Cinderella laughed joyously and hugged the short-tempered neko-jin fairy.
 
“Don't thank me yet,” Kimajime laughed with a wicked glint in his eye, “For you may be going to that ball, where everyone expects you to be a great unknown princess, but know this. When the grand clock tower chimes twelve your carriage shall return to a pumpkin, your driver and footmen to lizards and your gorgeous attire shall return to disgusting rags.”
 
“What about the horses?”
 
Kimajime had the decency to laugh nervously, “Well I didn't use any magic to turn them into anything so they'll stay- but that is besides the point, when that clock tower strikes twelve you should be gone and at home. Do you understand?”
 
Cinderella nodded and with the help of one of the footmen (though he didn't really need it) he hoisted himself into the carriage and sped off towards the castle where his destiny lay.
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
Amidst all the wondrous things that were happening to Cinderella, Prince Seto appeared to be close to death, not only was he hounded by almost every female in his kingdom, it was the same thing every time. Making him immensely bored, he had hoped that he would have been able to find that fair-haired girl again, but throughout the time he had yet to catch of glimpse of her.
 
And all the women continued to croon and flirt few knowing it was doing nothing to catch his interest; in fact, it was only giving him a head-ach, and with their relentless acts it was making the head-ach worsen, he was losing his calm composure. They were slowly driving him mad, he wondered if his father would just kill him or lock him away once they confirmed he had lost his mind.
 
His musings were interrupted though by a murmur of guests and hushed whispers, even his father was shocked speechless!
 
His eyes scanned the room and landed on a gorgeous blond beauty, he was drawn immediately and the familiar butterfly feeling erupted in his stomach, it was the girl from the road! He excused himself from the horde of females that swarmed him and made his way to the golden haired beauty.
 
“I was hopping you'd show.” The prince whispered, grasping the girl's hand and placing a soft kiss atop it.
 
“I'm glad I was able to make it.” Jounouchi whispered.
 
Everyone was admiring this handsome young girl, and the King was blushing and muttering “It's not JouJou-sama in a drag... it's not JouJou-sama in a drag...”
 
Music began to play, and much to the disappointment of the females, Seto bowed before the lovely Cinderella and asked, “Would you honor me a dance?”
 
And thus Jounouchi began to panic, for he had not waltzed in at least ten years and was not sure if he remembered the whole dance, so with a nervous gulp he nodded his head, “But I warn you, I am very rusty so I do not wish to embarrass you in your court.”
 
Prince Seto nodded in understanding, and snapped his fingers while escorting Cinderella towards the balcony. Where they began to dance, but it didn't take Prince Seto long to realize that Cinderella was continuously trying to lead. Finding this odd, he pointed it out to Cinderella and in return she blushed beet red and stammered apologies.
 
“Forgive me prince, I was taught how to lead I'm afraid.” She whispered.
 
Prince Seto laughed and calmed her by telling her it was okay, they continued to dance for half the night until they were too tired to dance anymore. They rested under the light of the moon, and leaned against the balcony railing in content silence.
 
They shared many thoughts and ideas, talked much about each other and much to everyone's surprise Seto told much of his life and seemed to have a permanent smile on his usually glaring face.
 
It grew very dark out and seemed very late, but the time seemed to have slipped Cinderella's mind for he was having the time of his life just talking to this interesting man.
 
It seemed almost natural when the distance of their mouths diminished, lips getting closer and closer ready for a sweet kiss-
 
But you knew it wasn't going to happen! Come on you all felt it in your bones that that goddamned clock would ring and spoil the whole moment.
 
And it did just that, the clock struck twelve and Cinderella's face had the look of horror. Jounouchi broke away from Seto's warm embrace pushing his face to the side, and ran like the dogs of hell were on his tail.
 
Prince Seto, confused by the sudden change of events, could only process one thing in his mind; `she was getting away again' and so he chased after the girl, pleading for her to wait.
 
Cinderella heard those pleas, and wanting so badly to just stop and let the prince catch him, but he knew that if the prince found out about him being male let alone poor he would toss him aside and find someone more to his rich tastes.
 
And through Cinderella's sprinting down the garden he discovered something interesting, you can NOT run while wearing bitch boots! And so he hobbled on one leg undoing the several buckles, and once unclasped did the same to the other, and while doing this he was still keeping a good distance from the prince, which is a very amazing feat! He finally managed to slip the boots off his feet and continued to sprint down the lengthy steps.
 
It was then that Prince Seto called for him to stop again, and it surprised him so much he dropped one of the boots, but he was too desperate to leave then that he did not stop to try to retrieve it, he couldn't risk being caught.
 
Finally reaching his carriage he all but threw himself into the seat ordering the driver to `crack it'.
 
And poor prince Seto who was so desperate to catch up with the girl was too late to notice the boot lying so innocently on the second last step of the stair case. And I'm sure you all know what happened then.
 
Prince Seto in all his grace and glory tripped over that innocent boot and landed rather harshly onto the ground, face first.
 
He sat up in a pained daze and blinked rather dumbly in the direction of where the cart had fled. The girl had managed to get away again, and out of the whole night he spent with her he still did not get her name.
 
What an inconsiderate bastard ne?
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
It had been three days since the ball, and three days since Cinderella had disappeared. All Prince Seto had of her was her left boot- that looked very stylish by the way. Knee high, six all the way around buckles, and a steal toe...
 
ANYWAY!
 
Prince Seto was devastated, and had told King Jekoi that he wished to marry no one but Cinderella; and King Jekoi agreed that it was a fine choice.

But it was still a matter of finding the girl, for no one had seen her since the ball. Could she be hiding? Was this a test that Prince Seto had to complete?
 
The whole land was a buzz with rumors and gossip.
 
And so, the King sent Prince Seto's bodyguard Bakura out into the land with the gorgeous girl's boot, which oh so happened to be a unique size and shape.
 
Bakura obeyed, but not after much grumbling and cursing. He rode on horse and stopped every female and visited every home for her to try the boot on. But no matter how much they twisted and tugged the boot would not fit them, and Bakura left most of them drowning in their tears.
 
So nice was Bakura that after every female tried the boot on he made sure to sterilize it, and whenever one pulled too harshly on the leather he would smack their hands away and remove the boot from their foot.
 
It wasn't long before he reached the Crawford residence and the three women eagerly let Bakura in. Anzu had tried the boot, but her foot was much too big. Mai had tried the boot but her foot was much to narrow.
 
And when it came time for Serenity to try the boot, she declined politely, saying it was not hers. Bakura smiled warmly at her honesty but nonetheless asked her to try the boot.
 
And true to her word it did not fit, her foot was a size too small.
 
Bakura was just about to leave when he heard an oh-so-familiar voice coming from the back kitchen. Curious he left to investigate much to Anzu's displeasure. There Bakura found the blond-beauty from the road peeling potatoes and carrots, while humming a merry tune. Bakura slammed the door closed missing Anzu's nose by an inch.
 
Jounouchi turned around in surprise, and seeing Bakura he paled. Serenity was looking at him strangely, but when she noticed her stepbrother's gaze fall upon the boot with recognition in his eyes she smiled brightly. Bakura apologized and was about to walk away, when Serenity grabbed the labels of his shirt.
 
“Wait.” She said in that sweet voice of hers, “You have not tried Cinderella's feet.”
 
Bakura stared at her in wonder before replying, “But this Cinderella... is not a she.”
 
“Just because Cinderella is not a girl does not mean the boot does not belong to him. For you see... I'm sure he has the other boot stashed somewhere in his room.”
 
Jounouchi stared wide-eyed, at his stepsister's statement; and when Bakura's eyes meet his own he cast them to the floor ashamed, “It couldn't be me, for Prince Seto needs a bride, he needs to marry a woman.” Yet the words seemed to tear at his heart, and the all too familiar sting of tears prodded at his eyes.
 
Bakura walked to Jounouchi and said, “Cinderella, would you please try this boot on?” He handed it to him, and smiled gently at him. Everything was going to be all right, his eyes seemed to say.
 
And believing him Cinderella slipped the boot on with ease, and like magic the other boot appeared on his right foot as well. Bakura stood there in amazement and with a big smile said, “Cinderella this boot most surely does fit you perfectly, and Prince Seto has given me strict orders to bring the owner of the boot back to him, where he could learn the name of his future bride.”
 
Jounouchi's eye twitched in annoyance, “But I'm a guy, I can't be his bride.”
 
“Gender most certainly doesn't matter in the situation.” Bakura scoffed, and before Jounouchi could protest any further he gathered the boot-clad blond over his shoulder and carried him out of the house, pass the open mouth faces of Anzu and Mai.
 
Serenity opened the door for the two and waved merrily at Jounouchi, “Please come back and visit me Cinderella.” She called with a laugh.
 
And Jounouchi couldn't help but laugh himself, “I'll try... but he has to agree first!”
 
“Oh believe me,” Bakura said, flinging Jounouchi onto the horse, “He will, and if not you can help force him!” And with that the two began to ride to the castle where Prince Seto's final decision lay.
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
Prince Seto had heard of the arrival of his bride-to-be and had ordered everyone to return to his or her original duties, and Bakura was to bring the mysterious girl to him in his bedchambers.
 
It seemed that an eternity had gone by, but really it was only fifteen minutes when there came a knock on his door, he allowed them entry and was relieved to see the girl he had known and love.
 
Cinderella stood before his calculating gaze as he took in the awful ragged mess that was he. It was painfully obvious in this state of dress that he was not the opposite sex, and Prince Seto was not blind.
 
“Y-you're a boy?” He gasped in wonder.
 
Cinderella flinched, “Yes, Prince.”
 
“What is your name?”
 
Jounouchi's eyes flew open in shock, “M-my name prince?”
 
“Yes, what is your name?”
 
“Well I have been called Cinderella almost most of my life, but my real name is Jounouchi.”
 
“Jounouchi...” Prince Seto let the boy's name roll off his tongue, it sounded so simple yet so perfect.
 
“Yes my prince?”
 
“Jounouchi you shall be my bride.” Prince Seto stated in a matter of fact tone.
 
“P-prince? But I am a boy.”
 
“Yes, so you are...” Prince Seto whispered leaning in on Jounouchi's face, “good thing I like boys.” And he sealed his words with a kiss.
 
And that as they say, was their happily ever after.