Naruto Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fairy Tales... MY WAY!!! ❯ Snow White ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well we're back again... are you surprised this is being played by Jin and Touya and other Yu Yu Hakusho characters?
 
^ ^ don't be shy in saying so...
 
Actually, I love the pairing JinxTouya, it's just so cute. I've only read one angsty one the others I find have a more Kawaii feel...
 
So there will be at least two fairy tales with the Yu Yu Hakusho cast
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them; I'd really like to own Hiei and Touya though...
 
Warnings: Well, this is a parody of Snow White, so it will be funny, stupid and serious!
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
Tale Two: Snow White
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
In a small kingdom far away hidden in the icy depths of the Makkai sat a happy ice demon. She had been living a happy life with her husband and it had just finished snowing. Everything was blanketed in white and she was very happy, so happy was she that she had decided to train out in the icy depths, completely ignoring the wise servants' protests about it causing trouble for her baby girl.
 
She was training hard in her ice garden when she tripped over an ice rose and landed rather harshly onto the ground, to break her fall she held out her hands and in doing so tore her right hand open. She gazed in a sadistic wonder as the deep red blood poured off her hand and onto the white snow.
 
So fascinated was she that she lifted her head to the sky and prayed for a child with hair like ebony and skin like snow.
 
But you don't get everything you wish for and when the day of the birth came around, the ice queen died out of depression because not only did she give birth to a son, he looked nothing like she had hoped for.
 
The king, whom was very angered by his wife's weakness decided to re-marry to give his son someone more strong to look up to.
 
They had named their son Touya, but everyone in the kingdom called his Snow White for some cracked up reason. But the family did not mind, for Touya resembled very much of the snow and ice of the kingdom, what with pale white skin, ice blue and green hair and seemingly icy blue pupil less eyes.
 
But the new queen of the land was a strange one indeed, for she had a magical mirror that she hung upon her wall so proudly, and every day she would peer into it's reflective face and say
 
“Tell me glass, and tell me true!
Of all the ladies in the land
Who is the fairest? Tell me who?”
 
And the mirror would reply in a monotone voice
 
“Thou, queen, art fairest in the land.”
 
And the queen-
 
:: Commotion in the background:: Get out there!
 
::Other voice:: No!!
 
::Nobody else would be the evil queen so you have to!::
 
::Not even in your dreams AOTS!::
 
::GET OUT THERE NOW MESSA-COOKIE!!::
 
::Messa-Cookie is pushed onto the set with a rather baggy looking costume::
 
... was always content... with this answer.
 
“Yes, I was.” Messa mumbled.
 
And it did not take Touya long to realize his stepmother's treasure, for one night he snuck into his mother's chambers and being the curious young devil he was, placed his hand upon the mirror's cool surface; and from hearing his mother say the same phrase over and over asked the mirror a question of his own;
 
“Mirror mirror, the queen is indeed lovely
But tell me mirror and tell me true
Am I not fairer then she? Tell me who?”
 
And the mirror paused and thought, and then with an energetic response it replied:
 
“Thou queen may be fair
But ages does she
Touya, known as Snow White
Shall surely surpass thee.”
 
Touya was pleased with answer and walked out of the room rather smugly and continued outside to train. Just like the mirror had said, the queen was slowly aging, and though she still looked lovely her stepson's cold beauty shone through; and as the years passed on it came to the fateful day where the queen Messa would ask the mirror the exact same question.
 
And the mirror, bound to tell nothing but truth's replied.
 
“Thou queen may'st fair and beauteous be
But Snow White is lovelier and fairer then thee!”
 
Messa, after hearing this turned red with rage and envy. She was known across the lands as a beautiful demon, and now her very own stepson was taking her place! She ordered her most faithful of shinobi to take Snow White into the forbidden forest and to kill him!
 
The shinobi, out of fear for his honor obeyed, but it seemed that even Touya who seemed to be only good at accomplishing glares and smirks, could pull off those damn teary puppy eyes.
 
He did not beg, for he was a strong warrior and would not stoop to such a level. He fought with the shinobi and using his ice sword gutted the other with no shame nor regrets. He traveled deeper into the wood leaving the mutilated body behind for the birds to pick at.
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
It was becoming very late, and Touya was indeed lost in the deep forest. He followed his instincts and managed to wander onto a small cozy looking cottage. His ice blue eyes widened and he quickly trotted over.
 
He knocked politely on the door, but after receiving no answer he tried the handle. It was locked and secure.
 
But you must understand Touya could smell food coming from inside the warm cottage and he was a hungry little ice demon. So he rose his foot and kicked the door in. Touya smiled to himself, and the small ice prince walked in to find a small looking dinner table with seven little plates, seven little loaves, and seven little goblets filled with a little wine.
 
Touya was famished and scurried over to the table, shoving all the bread down his throat and he drank all the wine in thirsty gulps. He soon grew tired, but we could be lead to believe he was drunk... and finding seven small beds all lined up in two neat rows he flopped onto four and quickly feel asleep.
 
Now as most of you had already guessed there were people living in that house, and they would be coming home any minute-
 
A soft creak from a cart was heard near the clearing, and seven lanterns glowed devilishly in the night. The dwarf like demons, who had been living in the cottage returned home to a broken in house. Now these were patient small men and all decided that there had to be a logical explanation; but when they entered inside their home and found nothing left on their table they immediately became angry, and they all screamed in their high pitched little voices.
 
The first cried out, “Who has been sitting on my stool?!”
 
The second “Who has been eating off my plate?!”
 
The third “Who has been picking my bread?!”
 
The fourth “Who has bee-”
 
“Will all of you SHUT UP?! It was I!!” Touya snapped bitterly, and seeing the shocked expressions on their faces he snorted and returned to sleep. It would appear that Touya was indeed drunk, and was dealing with the usual hangover symptoms...
 
The seven small demons gathered around in awe, “He sure is a pretty one.” One of them remarked.
 
“I bet he's very flexible...” Another one giggled.
 
Touya glared at the demon and stabbed it with his ice crystals it began to shriek in pain. “Alright seeing as how I'm not getting any sleep, this is what's happening,” He started, “First of all, my step mother is trying to kill me, so I must lay low for a while; and since I am your prince you will be kind, and allow me to stay here.”
 
The seven demons looked at each other and nodded their heads, this was the prince so they should be nice and give him a home, “Yes, you can stay here, but if what you say is true then you must stay here and never leave for you might be assassinated.”
 
Touya nodded in agreement.
 
“But that doesn't mean you're staying here for free, when you leave to go minning you must stay here and work!”
 
“Excuse me?” Touya hissed.
 
One of the shy demons smiled at him, “Just make sure everything is tidy and that there is food for us when we get back!”
 
“What is your name anyway?” One of the grumpiest of the bunch asked.
 
Touya, who refused to tell them his real name replied, “Snow White.”
 
And the stupid demons bought it.
 
So every day after that, the seven small demons would leave to go to the mines, and Touya was left to clean.
 
Oh but these were not your everyday chores, he had to wash, knit, cook and sew for these demons; and all of it had to be done before they were gone. He was a prince and refused to be treated like some... servant.
 
But the humiliation did not end there, for as the years grew by so did his body, and the dwarves taking pity on the prince's rags went out into the town and bought Snow White the loveliest blue silk gown.
 
Snow White was not pleased.
 
But he wore it anyway, and ignored the suggestive comments that one particular bold demon had the nerve to say aloud.
 
Sadly that demon died a sad death, and there was only six demons now left to care for...
 
“It's tough,” Touya commented while chewing. The other's shrugged, “demon meat I mean.” The other demons all `Oohed' and agreed, resuming to their happy meal of meat stew.
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
But though the demons and Snow White hid well, the selfish queen still had her magic mirror, and one day she walked to the mirror and said:
 
“Tell me glass tell me true!
Of all the ladies in the land,
Who is fairest? Tell me who?”
 
And the mirror answered in a mocking voice:
 
“Thou queen are fairest in all this land;
But over the hills, in the green wood shade,
Where the sev-six demons their dwelling have made,
There Snow White is hiding his head; and he
Is lovelier far, O queen than thee!”
 
Messa was shocked; for she was sure Touya had died. Messa, so caught up in her passion to be more beautiful, could not bear the thought of her stepson surpassing her in looks.
 
“I must find a way to kill him!” She said and started to cackle, close to damaging her mirror.
 
So Messa went into her closet and disguised herself as an old peddler woman. Looking herself over once again she traveled the many miles to the demon's cottage.
 
She ran up to the cottage and pounded on the door, “Fine wares for sale!!”
 
Nothing.
 
So she proceeded to beat and kick at the door, “Did you not hear me?! I said F.I.N.E WARES FOR SALE!!”
 
Touya opened the door with a growl, and glared at the `old woman'; “Well maybe I don't want any fine wares! Did you ever think of that you old crow?!”
 
“Old... crow...?” Messa gasped clutching at her chest where her heart is located. She quickly recovered however and the queen disguised as a peddler pulled out a beautiful blue lace, “My dear how baggy your dress does look! I shall fix that problem in a jiff with this lace.”
 
And before Snow White could protest the queen had already secured the lace in Touya's dress, and she tugged with all her might.
 
But it seemed like all her might was not good enough, she let out a nervous cough and looked expectantly at Snow White, “A little help? I mean... maybe if I put my foot on your leg...”
 
“Like this?”
 
“Yeah like that! Okay, One! Two! Three!” The queen tugged so tightly that Snow White lost his breath.
 
“Can't breathe...” Touya gasped, and fell to the ground as if dead.
 
“And that ends that problem.” Queen Messa giggled, and walked back to her carriage.
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
In the evening, the six demons returned to their cottage to see their lovely Snow White stretched out on the ground in a dead like state. They all gathered around him and checked to see what the problem was, when they found out what had surly happened they cut the lace and removed it from the gown; and in little time Snow White started to breathe once more.
 
After the major trauma was over the demons told Snow White to be very wary of strangers. Snow White agreed.
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
The next day Queen Meesa awoke and asked the same question, and the mirror gave her the same answer as before. She was very upset that her plan did not work and so set out with a new one.
 
And so she dressed herself in a much different disguise then the first and set out to the cottage again.
 
Snow White was stalling for time by looking out the window when he saw a young woman approach him with a heavy looking bag on her back. The disguised queen walked up to the window, and with a sweet soft voice asked him, “Good lady would you please be so kind as to buying one of my special combs? I desperately need the money for I have a family to feed back home.”
 
Snow White took pity on the lying woman and gladly paid for a rather lovely looking comb. The queen lowered her head and smiled a creepy smile, “Would you like to try it? My dear lady?”
 
Snow White ignored the `lady' comment once again but nodded. He took the comb and passed it through his hair, but the poison that was doused on the comb was so powerful that it immediately began to work and he dropped to the floor soundlessly.
 
“And there you shall lie.” Messa snorted and gathered the bag together and returned home once more.
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
Lucky for Snow White the demons came home early that day, for as soon as they saw that comb they quickly removed it. Snow White recovered and received yet another lecture from the demons about letting strangers into their home.
 
Snow White agreed and the seven of them slept... though three of them had to sleep on the floor...
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
Imagine the queen's anger when she found out that once again Snow White had survived, “Why can't she just die!!” She yelled out in frustration.
 
And so, she went into a secret chamber and prepared a poisoned apple.
 
It was a delicious rosy red on the outside, perfect for temptation, but whoever tasted the apple was sure to die with just one bite.
 
“Let's see you get out of this one!” Messa yelled to the room, and evil laughter erupted from her throat.
 
This time she dressed as an old and extremely ugly woman and went down to the cottage for the last time. She went up to the door and knocked.
 
Snow White was on the other side and said, “I can't let anyone in.”
 
“Do as you must,” Said the queen, “But won't you-”
 
“Is it poisoned?? Snow White asked bluntly.
 
The queen blinked, startled, “You silly girl! This apple is not poisoned! Come you eat half and I shall eat the other.” Now, the apple was prepared so that one half of the apple (which was green) would be okay to eat, while the other half was poisoned.
 
Messa broke the apple in half and began to eat the green piece, making occasional approving sounds. Snow White, who did not get anything to eat the previous night for disobeying was famished as it was. But to see that delicious piece of apple lying there so innocently, and the queen made it seem like it tasted so delicious, so, finally giving into temptation he picked up the piece of apple and bit.
 
But he had just barely put the piece in his mouth before he fell to the ground dead.
 
And this time Messa bent down to check his pulse, nothing.
 
“Annnnnnnnnnnnd stay down!!!” She yelled giving one swift kick to the stomach for good measure.
 
But just to make sure Messa stood before her mirror and asked her question.
 
And the mirror replied in a sad voice:
 
“Thou queen are the fairest of the fair.”
 
And her jealous heart was glad, as glad as a heart as wicked as that could be.
 
*~*~*~*~*~
 
When the demons returned home they found Snow White on the ground, yet again, but Snow White was not breathing and his skin seemed cold as ice. They carried him to the beds and combed his hair, and washed his face with water, but still Snow White would not wake.
 
For he was dead, but seemed only like he was sleeping so they made him a lovely glass coffin and laid him down inside so they could admire him every day. There was always one demon sitting watch by his coffin as well, so no body would try to steal him away.
 
And there Snow White lay for a long time, still only looking as if he were asleep.
 
Out of sheer luck and stubbornness to not ask for directions, a handsome prince happened upon Snow White's grave. He was prince Jin prince of the clouds, and as he walked by he stumbled over a tree root landing very gracefully on Touya's class coffin.
 
“Oh she be a perddy one, that's fer sure!” He said aloud to himself.
 
And the demon that was now supposed to be watching over Snow White quickly hurried over. “You can't just do that to Snow White's coffin! He'd be very angry with you!”
 
“Eh? You mean this lass is a lad?” Jin asked.
 
The demon nodded his tiny head.
 
“Why ye dressing the poor guy in a drag for then?”
 
The demon shuffled his feet and mumbled, “He has a nice ass...”
 
Jin thought about it, and then agreed with the demon, that did seem like a damn good reason...
 
“Well, I want him.” Jin said out of the blue picking up the glass coffin.
 
“You can't have him! We would never part with the lovely Snow White!”
 
“I'll let ye keep th' coffin and giveya two `undered gold.”
 
“Done.”
 
::cough::
 
And so Prince Jin began to carry the lovely Snow White, “Geeze yer a heavy one!” He grunted, and by complete accident he dropped Snow White to the ground, and that is where something amazing happened!
 
Due to the impact of hitting the ground, the piece of apple that was in Snow White's mouth popped out, letting his demon healing powers finally kick in; and so Snow White opened his eyes.
 
The first thing he saw were a pair of gorgeous sky blue orbs... but they were a little to close for comfort...
 
“AHHHH!!!” Snow White screamed shoving prince Jin off his lap.
 
The two sat there on the ground for a while before Snow White discovered something; “Where am I?” He asked.
 
“Yer safe wit me!” Jin said with a laugh.
 
Snow White was not amused, but before he could say anything he was enveloped in a hug by the red haired demon, and was currently getting sniffed by his neck; “Ya smell good... like fresh snow... Is that why yer name's Snow White?”
 
The ice demon sighed, but did not push the other away, mostly because he was just too cute for his own good, “Snow White is my nick name, and my real name is Touya.”
 
“Well Touya, would ya like to be me wife then?”
 
“Ah-?”
 
“Good! We'll head out now then, got a LOOOOT of things to do ya know!” Jin replied, throwing the dazed ice prince over his shoulder.
 
“W-wait a minute!”
 
“Eh? What's wrong?” Prince Jin asked.
 
“I barely even know you!” Touya yelled, flustered.
 
“Ye got all the time in the world ta get ta know me!” Jin said.
 
And the two flew towards Jin's castle where they would `get to know each other better'.
 
Oh and the queen? Well she found out that Snow White... Touya was still alive but she couldn't find the ice demon anywhere and the silly girl got lost in the forest!
 
::in the distance:: AOTS~!!!! HELP ME NOW DAMNIT!!!