Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ ~Beauty and the Beast~ ❯ ~Chapter 1; Bonjour!~ ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
are the parts everyone is playing:
Bell- Hinata
Beast- Gaara
Gaston- Sasuke
Lumiere (candlestick)- Kiba
Cogsworth (clock)- Chouji
Mrs. Potts (Tea pot)- Kurenai
(yeah OOC but I couldn’t think of anything else.)
Chip (Tea cup)- Konohamaru
Maurice (Belle’s Father)- Hiashi
(this one is OOC too but just roll with me.)
LeFou (Gaston’s little ‘buddy’)- Naruto (Yeah, yeah, yeah. OOC.)
Bimbette 1(One of the girls that is always swooning over Gaston)- Sakura
Bimbette 2- Ino
Bimbette 3- Tenten
(OOC)
Footstool (Thing that acts like a dog)- Akamaru

And yes, I know that not everyone got parts. Just assume they’re villagers or other unnamed pieces of living furniture…
Hey everyone! I just recently watched the beauty and the beast for the first time in years and I got the idea… you know this could work with some of the Naruto characters! So why not? I’ve got nothing better to do! I’ll give it a shot! Hope you all like it! I’ll even try and include most of the original songs but I’ll be changing some of the lyrics to make them fit. I’ll also be obviously using the idea of walking and talking furniture and might even use some of the real furniture from the actual movie. So I’m trying to make this a good mash-up. Hope it all works and you all like it! I have a feeling that I’ll have fun writing it! Oh and during songs and maybe a couple other parts I might go into play format like;

Person 1: blah blah blah

Person 2: ugh

And so on. And if you like the Naru/Hina pairing I do too so don’t flame me about Naruto playing the part he is. I just felt that Gaara would fit the part as Beast much better considering his past and all. But I think everyone can agree with me that Sasuke really deserves the part of Gaston. But again, I have nothing against any of the characters, it’s purely fan-made, So I hope it turns out good and I hope you like it!

--------------------------------------------

*Disc laimer: I do not own Naruto or the movie ‘Beauty and the Beast’. SO NO LAWSUITS!

--------------------------------------------

~Chapter 1; Bonjour!~

((In this story, Iruka will be our Narrator! And he’ll start of telling the story to a class of ninja academy students. Oh and you may find that some of these characters are quite obviously OOC. ENJOY! Oh and one last thing, don’t be surprised if I switch around from play format to regular story format. During some parts it might be easier in one style then another so I don’t want any flames on that! Thank you!))

Iruka: Alright class! Everyone take a seat!

All the kids rush to their seats and immediately stop talking as their teacher begins to speak.

Iruka: Now as you know, this is our last day together before your summer vacation. So I thought it would be a good idea to just relax today, and I’ll tell you one of the village’s greatest tales of ACTION! HORROR! AND ROMANCE! I invited some of my former students to come listen as well!

Kakashi with his team, Kurenai with her team, Asuma with his team, and Gai with his team enter and sit down in the back of the class room in chairs while the sensei’s remain standing.

Iruka: And I’ve even invited our Hokage and closest allies to come and listen too as this is such a fabled tale that everyone loves!

Tsunade and Baki enters with the sand siblings. The sand siblings sit down and Baki and Tsunade stand. Iruka goes around and hands out popcorn, cookies, and a cup of juice to each academy student and guest ninja. (yes even the sensei’s. They deserve love too you know!)

Iruka: Now! Is everyone ready?!

Kids and Naruto cheer in excitement and the rest of the ninja simply begin to smile. Even kakashi pulls up a seat and puts his ‘Icha Icha Paradise’ away. (shocking isn’t it?) He’s of course heard the story before but it’s still his favorite even compared to all his other books he’s always reading!

Iruka: Alright then! Once upon a time, in a faraway land, a young prince lived in a shining castle. Although he had everything his heart desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish, and unkind. But then, one winter’s night, an old beggar woman came to the castle and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold. Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away, but she warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within. And when he dismissed her again, the old woman’s ugliness melted away to reveal a beautiful enchantress.

Iruka winks at Tsunade and she blushes but smiles at him kindly knowing that this is where he placed her in the story and didn’t mind all the reffrences to her being beautiful.

The prince tried to apologize, but it was too late, for she had seen that there was no love in his heart, and as punishment, she transformed him into a hideous beast, and placed a powerful spell on the castle, and all who lived there. Ashamed of his monstrous form, the beast concealed himself inside his castle, with a magic mirror as his only window to the outside world. The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom until his twenty-first year. If he could learn to love another, and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time. As the years passed, he fell into despair, and lost all hope, for who could ever learn to love a beast?…

Hinata exits her house, basket in hand, and enters town.

*Start of song*

HINATA: Little town, it’s a quiet village
Every day, like the one before
Little town, full of little people
Waking up to say…

TOWNSFOLK 1: Bonjour!

TF (townsfolk) 2: Bonjour!

TF 3: Bonjour!

TF 4: Bonjour!

TF 5: Bonjour!

HINATA: There goes the baker with his tray like always
The same old bread and rolls to sell
Ev’ry morning just the same
Since the morning that we came
To this poor provincial town…

BAKER: Good morning Hinata!

HINATA: Morning monsieur!

BAKER: Where are you off to?

HINATA: The bookshop! I just finished the most wonderful story, about a beanstalk and an ogre and…

BAKER: (ignoring her) That’s nice… Marie, the baguettes! Hurry up!!

TF: Look there she goes, that girl is strange no question
Dazed and distracted, can’t you tell?

WOMAN 1: Never part of any crowd

BARBER: Cause her head’s up on some cloud

TF: No denying she’s a funny girl!

DRIVER: Bonjour!

WOMAN 2: Good day!

DRIVER: How is your family?

WOMAN 3: Bonjour!

MERCHANT: Good day!

WOMAN 3: How is your wife?

WOMAN 4: I need six eggs!

MAN 1: That’s too expensive!

HINATA: There must be more than this provincial life!

BOOKSELLER: Finished already?

HINATA: Oh, I couldn’t put it down! Have you got anything new?

BOOKSELLER: (laughing) Not since yesterday.

HINATA: That’s all right. I’ll borrow… this one.

BOOKSELLER: That one? But you’ve read it twice!

HINATA: Well it’s my favorite! Far off places, daring swordfights, magic spells, a prince in disguise!

BOOKSELLER: Well, if you like it that much, it’s yours!

HINATA: But sir!

BOOKSELLER: I insist!

HINATA: Well thank you. Thank you very much!
(Leaves bookshop)

MEN: (Looking in window, then turning to watch her)
Look there she goes

That girl is so peculiar!

I wonder if she’s feeling well!

WOMEN: With a dreamy far-off look!

MEN: And her nose stuck in a book!

ALL: What a puzzle to the rest of us is she!
(Hinata sits on the edge of a fountain, singing to the sheep)

HINATA: Oh! isn’t this amazing!
It’s my favorite part because, you’ll see!
Here’s where she meets Prince Charming!
But she won’t discover that it’s him ‘til chapter three!

WOMAN 5: Now it’s no wonder that her name means ‘beauty’
Her looks have got no parallel!

MERCHANT: But behind that fair façade
I’m afraid she’s rather off
Very different from the rest of us…

ALL: She’s nothing like the rest of us
Yes different from the rest of us is she!

(keep in mind this takes place in a different time and not in a ninja village. Very different.)
Geese flying overhead, one is shot and plummets to the ground. Naruto runs over, holds out the bag, and misses catching the prize. He returns to Sasuke.

NARUTO: Wow! You didn’t miss a shot, Sasuke! You’re the greatest hunter in the whole world!

SASUKE: I KNOW!
NARUTO: Huh. No beast alive stands a chance against you… and no girl for that matter!

SASUKE: It’s true, Naruto, and I’ve got my sights set on that one!
(Pointing to Hinata)

NARUTO: The inventor’s daughter?

SASUKE: She’s the one! The lucky girl I’m going to marry!

NARUTO: But she’s-

SASUKE: The most beautiful girl in town!
NARUTO: I know-

SASUKE: And that makes her the best. And don’t I deserve the best?

NARUTO: Well of course, I mean you do, but I mean…

SASUKE: Right from the moment when I met her, saw her,
I said she’s gorgeous and I fell.

Here in town there’s only she
Who is as beautiful as me
So I’m making plans to woo and marry her!

BIMBETTES: Look there he goes, isn’t he dreamy
Monsieur Gaston, Oh he’s so cute
Be still my heart, I’m hardly breathing
He’s such a tall, dark, strong and handsome brute

MAN 1: Bonjour!

SASUKE: Pardon!

MAN 2: Good day!

MAN 3: Mais oui!

WOMAN 1: You call this bacon?

WOMAN 2: What lovely grapes!

MAN 4: Some cheese!

WOMAN 3: Ten yards!

MAN 4: One pound

Sasuke: ‘scuse me!

MAN 4: I’ll get the knife!

SASUKE: Please let me through

WOMAN 4: This bread!

MAN 5: Those fish!

WOMAN 4: It’s stale!

MAN 5: They smell!

MAN 6: Madame’s mistaken!

HINATA: There must be more than this provincial life!

ALL: Well maybe so…

SASUKE: Just watch I’m going to make her my wife!
(Townsfolk father around Sasuke, and eventually surround him)

ALL: Look there she goes a girl who’s strange but special
A most peculiar mademoiselle
It’s a pity and a sin
She doesn’t quite fit in!

GROUP 1: Bit she really is a funny girl

GROUP 2: A beauty but a funny girl

ALL: She really is a funny girl!

*End song* (wow that was a pain in the ass to type.)

SASUKE: Hello, Hinata.

HINATA: Bonjour Sasuke.
(Sasuke grabs the book from her)
Sasuke, may I have my book, please?

SASUKE: How can you read this? There’s no pictures!

HINATA: Well, some people use their imaginations.

SASUKE: Hinata, it’s about time you got your head out of those books
(tossing book into the mud)
And paid attention to more important things… like me! The whole town’s talking about it.

(The bimbettes, who are looking on, sigh. Hinata has picked up the book and is cleaning off the mud.)

It’s not right for a woman to read--soon she starts getting ideas… and thinking…

HINATA: Sasuke, you are positively primeval.

SASUKE: (Putting his hand around her shoulders)
Why thank you, Hinata. Her, whaddya say you and me take a walk over to the tavern and have a look at my hunting trophies.

HINATA: Maube some other time…

BIMBETTE 1: What’s wrong with her?

BIMBETTE 2: She’s crazy!

BIMBETTE 3: He’s gorgeous!

HINATA: Please, Sasuke. I can’t. I have to get home and help my father.

NARUTO: Ha ha ha, that crazy old loon?! He needs all the help he can get!
(Sasuke and Naruto laugh heartily)
HINATA: Don’t you talk about my father that way!

SASUKE: Yeah, don’t talk about her father that way!
(he conks Naruto on the head.)

HINATA: My father’s not crazy! He’s a genius!

(Explosion in background from Hinata’s house. Sasuke and Naruto continue laughing. Hinata rushes home and descends into the basement.)

HINATA: Papa?

HIASHI: How on earth did that happen? Dog gonnit!
(He pills the bottom half of a barrel off his wait, along with his pants on accident. Leaving him in his underwear.)

HINATA: Are you all right, Papa?

HIASHI: I’m about ready to give up on this hunk of junk!
(kicks machine.)

HINATA: You always say that.

HIASHI: I mean it, this time! I’ll never get this boneheaded contraption to work!

HINATA: Yes, you will. And you’ll win first prize at the fair tomorrow.

HIASHI: Humph!

HINATA: …and become a world famous inventor!

HIASHI: You really believe that?

HINATA: I always have.

HIASHI: Well, what are we waiting for?! I’ll have this thing fixed in no time!
(Sliding under machine)
So, did you have a good time in town today?

HINATA: I got a new book! Papa, do you think I’m odd?

HIASHI: My daughter? Odd?
(Appears from under machine with bizarre goggle contraption on his head distorting his eyes to look much bigger.)
Where would you get an idea like that?

HINATA: Oh, I don’t know. It’s just I’m not sure I fit in here. There’s no one I can really talk to.

HIASHI: What about that Sasuke? He’s a handsome fellow!

HINATA: He’s handsome all right, and rude and conceited and… oh Papa, he’s just not for me!

HIASHI: Well, don’t you worry, cause this invention’s going to be the start of a new life for us. (Comes out from under machine)
I think that’s done it. Now, let’s give it a try.
(Machine whirs and chops wood, just as it should)

HINATA: It works!

HIASHI: It does? It does!

HINATA: You did it! You really did it!

HIASHI: Hitch up Phillipe, girl! I’m off to the fair!
(Log strikes him in the head, knocking him out cold.)

~End chapter 1~

Well that’s just the start but I hope it’s starting out well and you can start to picture it. I’m going to change as little as I can but I hope it works. I would make this chapter longer but it’s 2 in the morning and I’m tired. I’m expected to play full-on tackle foot ball later with my guy-friends so I gotta have some kind of sleep. R&R!