Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Beautiful Occurrence ❯ I Dont Want to Owe You Anything ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Naruto is © to Kishimoto, a Japanese mangaka.
A SasuNaru story. A slow kind.
Chapter 1: I don't want to owe you anything
Naruto couldn't breathe properly. The sudden attack he received from Itachi had almost paralyzed him—and it would have, if he had been two seconds slower. This encounter with an Akatsuki member was the last thing that he needed, let alone two Akatsuki members.
Itachi and Kisame.
He and his comrades—Sakura, Kakashi-sensei and Sai—were in yet another Sasuke retrieval mission when they suddenly detected two familiar chakras tailing them in a very discreet manner. If not for Kakashi-sensei's nin-dog, they wouldn't have realized the two missing nins were following them at all.
And they were so close to finding Sasuke and his team, too.
One of Naruto's clones had picked up a scent trail of one of Sasuke's subordinates—definitely the girl, given that it was the smell of menstrual blood. Sasuke wouldn't make a stupid mistake like leaving a blood scent trail behind him for other people to find. But, obviously, in this case, it was inevitable.
Now, the chance to actually catching up to Sasuke was ruined.
Damn Itachi.
The battle had initially been easy on the Konoha ninjas—it was a four-against-two fight, after all. However, determination to find Sasuke overclouded their judgments, and all of them were getting hasty to get rid of their enemies as quick as possible.
This proved to be a very fatal mistake on their part.
Itachi, being the genius that he was, had seen all of this coming and planned ahead of time. He knew that all of these Konoha ninjas were searching for his little brother and were becoming more anxious every day to find their teammate. After all, he had been researching the Kyuubi-holder for God knew how long now. So, by default, he knew every little progress of this seemingly important mission of theirs. And, in his observation, they were getting very impatient, for the chasing had been going on for years.
That was how he could easily trap them in his genjutsu—even Kakashi-sensei, a fellow Sharingan-wielder. He was no match for pure-blooded Sharingan power.
Entranced in the illusion of the Sharingan, the three of them were lost into a semi-conscious dream and dropped to the ground like heavy logs.
“What have you done to them, you sicko?” Except for Naruto.
“Nothing that you need to know. They will only get in the way of my mission.”
Itachi conveniently left Naruto out from the illusion spell; he had other plan for the Kyuubi holder.
“You bastard!”
 
Naruto snarled. Mad that his comrades were under the mercy of the sick Uchiha, he unconsciously tapped into the Kyuubi's chakra reserves, subsequently elongating his fangs and claws and making the whisker marks on his cheeks more prominent. Soon, Naruto looked like a humanized version of the fox demon, with angry red chakra seeping out of him and a pair of slitted, red eyes.
“I'm gonna kill ya!”
He lunged toward Itachi, who was stood calmly, watching the Kyuubi-holder's transformation. Not missing a beat, Itachi dodged it easily. In his blind fury, Naruto would never hit his target. Sure, he had a lot of power—one blow and that would be the end of the battle.
But only if he was able to connect the blow.
Itachi smirked. This was really too easy. Everything was going smoothly for his plan. That idiot boy was so very easy to manipulate. In this situation, he would get what he wanted; the boy was too overwhelmed by his emotion to control his power properly. Strangely, he pitied Konoha. If this was the new generation of Konoha shinobi—shinobi who couldn't even control their emotion during battle—he was glad he left the village long ago.
If it were up to him, he would never revisit that village again. But, since he was stuck in the mission to capture the nine-tailed demon's container, he couldn't avoid it anymore. Honestly, he didn't know why Leader-sama assigned him to capture the brat, the most powerful bijuu of them all. He would like to think because he was the strongest amongst all the Akatsuki members, but that was only his wishful thinking. The reason was quite obvious, actually: He was the only one who was remotely knowledgeable about the secret of the Kyuubi. The Third had done a good job in covering the secret; there was hardly anyone who knew about it—except for the older generations of Konoha. And they never wanted to talk about it, leaving Itachi, part of the younger generation, blissfully unaware of that secret.
Until that fateful day
It was the same day that he discovered about the secret of his clan—the Mangekyou Sharingan, which was stored deep in the Uchiha clan shrine. Someone obviously disregarded the Hokage's rules and kept a log report about the Kyuubi incident, quite thoroughly too. From there, he learned just how powerful the Kyuubi was. He could still remember how his body tingled with rushed excitement from just reading about it.
And now he got to see for himself the Kyuubi's power before his own eyes. It might not be as impressive as the Kyuubi itself, but it was enough for now. The time when he could the see the Kyuubi's real power would come eventually, when they managed to catch all the bijuu and extracted their power. All he had to do was catch this Naruto boy.
It was still startling to find out that this was the boy who carried the Kyuubi's power within him—and that he was his little brother's teammate, too. What a disturbing coincidence. For Itachi, his brother was just a nuisance, a hindrance in his mission. That stupid brother of his would never be a good enough fighter to waste his time with. He would rather try fighting this incredible creature standing before him and die trying than face his little brother.
Itachi was no idiot. He knew he might die fighting this boy. Even though he was a powerful shinobi himself, he knew he would never win against the boy if Naruto used the Kyuubi. That was why he had come up with a plan to defeat him. Unfortunately for him and Kisame, the plan was not terribly easy to carry out. But, with emotion whacking the boy's rationality, the plan was easy. He of all people knew the truth: Emotion made people weak.
All he had to do was immobilize the boy somehow, long enough for his partner Kisame to do his part. He didn't have much time. Trapping the three shinobis in the genjutsu and fighting Naruto—who was using Kyuubi's chakra—simultaneously had drained most of his own reserves.
This time, instead of Naruto, Itachi was the one to lunge forward, successfully bringing the boy down with his body. The pain—like a thousand kunai piercing through him—from the collision with the fox's angry chakra was so intense that he almost blacked out, forcing him to use his own chakra as a kind of shield to overcome the pain
Shit. This hurts like hell. I can't keep him down any longer.
“Kisame, now!”
Temporarily surprised by the sudden cry, Naruto froze, still trapped under Itachi. A split second later, he saw Kisame looming over him, pointing a very big, ancient sword towards his chest.
Squech.
The sword pierced his chest, Naruto spluttering blood.
What the hell?
The physical pain was unbearable, but that wasn't all. He could feel his chakra draining rapidly from his body, like somebody was sucking out all the air in his lungs with a vacuum. To his horror, the Kyuubi's chakra was also affected by this. Little by little, the red chakra engulfing him became thinner as he became weaker.
From the corner of his eyes, he saw Itachi staggered off of him, obviously in a bad condition.
What have they done to me?
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Sasuke and his subordinates—Team Hebi—were aware that their pursuers were getting closer. He could recognize those three familiar chakras anywhere.
But that's not what caught his attention the most: It was his brother, Itachi. Then again, when was Itachi not in possession of his utmost attention? He always was, ever since the clan massacre.
He could sense his bastard of a brother pursuing his pursuers.
Until now, seeking his brother's trail was a difficult task for Hebi. If Itachi decided not to show himself to them, they wouldn't get any clues to where he was. The only clues they had been able to scrounge up were from the information given to them from random people that had seen those two criminals, which was very rare, too. Being in Akatsuki must had taught Itachi a lot in the art of hiding himself well, seeing that all the members of Akatsuki were criminals hunted by almost every ninja villages.
So, to Sasuke, this coincidence was like winning the lottery.
He must be in some kind of tight condition to let his guard down like this.
“Sasuke...” Karin started.
“I know,” Sasuke cut her off. “Let's go.”
With one final look at his team, Sasuke took off in the chakra burst's direction, the rest of his team following closely behind him.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Upon arriving at the battle scene, they were shocked to see a shark-like man struggling to hold a giant sword over a blonde boy lying on the ground. A red-glow chakra seemed to be dispersing around them.
“What happened here?” Suigetsu voiced the question that everybody had in mind.
Nobody answered him. He didn't expect one, either.
Aside from the scene, there was Itachi standing with shaky legs, his face bloody from the fight. The instant Sasuke's eyes locked on his brother, an uncontrolled anger bubbled inside of him, automatically activating his Sharigan—now spotted with three commas, just like his brother's.
From Sasuke's observations, Itachi looked like he just got hit by lightning: a bloodied face, torn uniform, singed hair—and was that a broken arm? Judging from his brother's condition, he knew Itachi had been fighting with Naruto—and the fact that the skies were clear kind of ruled out lightning.
Naruto. I should have guessed.
This just made Sasuke angrier. Once again, Itachi ignored him in favor of fighting Naruto, his stupid ex-teammate.
Itachi disregarded him, not deeming Sasuke worthy enough for even a spare glance.
Sasuke needed to change that. He had improved, had become strong. There was no better time than now to show Itachi just that. If he was lucky, he would get to kill Itachi in the process. Wait, that didn't sound right. He didn't need luck to kill Itachi; he was strong enough now to kill Itachi just by his whim
“Itachi. Fight me,” Sasuke growled, hands clenching in silent fury.
“Go away, stupid little brother. I don't have time for your petty play.” Still completely ignoring Sasuke, the older Uchiha instructed Kisame to haul the nearly-dead boy and prepared to leave. He really didn't want that nuisance to interrupt his nearly successful plan now.
Sasuke saw red.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Suigetsu watched his captain fly at the long-haired ninja with lightning speed. Instinctively, his focus shifted to the shark-like person holding the blond boy on his shoulder. He definitely didn't miss the sword the guy was holding: an ancient sword with the power to deflect and absorb chakra.
At once, he knew who his opponent would be. A glance was shared between the teammates was all it took to reach a conclusion. They knew better than to interrupt the captain's battle. The consequences of it would definitely not be pretty. With caution, they approached the blue-skinned man.
 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It felt like eons before the destined battles ended.
Now, both Itachi and Kisame were dead.
An euphoric feeling like no other engulfed Sasuke. He felt like laughing hysterically—if only he were the laughing type. Instead he settled with standing very still over his brother's dead body. He nudged the side of the corpse with his foot, fully knowing that this damned person would never move again.
Ever again.
Sasuke felt like glowing. He felt accomplished. He wanted nothing but to shout to the world that he had fulfilled his duty as the Uchiha clan avenger.
He finally, finally got his revenge.
This was definitely the most defining moment in his life, and he felt as if he could immerse in this beautiful feeling until he died, a happy man.
Until someone spoke.
“What are we gonna do with this trash?”
That was Suigetsu, the only one insensitive enough to break the eerie silence. Only at this kind of moment were Karin and Juugo thankful for his insensitive behavior. Having Sasuke as their captain was creepy enough; the Sasuke they saw now was just plain scary. Somebody had to stop him.
For the first time in a long while, Sasuke became aware of his surroundings. Kakashi, Sakura, and his replacement—what was his name again?—were lying on the ground alongside what seemed to be Naruto's corpse.
“Are they all dead?” Sasuke deadpanned.
“Those three there are still breathing. They seem to be trapped in a powerful genjutsu.” Karin blurted out, caught by surprise by Sasuke's sudden inquiry.
Sasuke's gaze shifted to Naruto.
Following Sasuke's eyes, Karin continued, “This one looks like he's gonna die any minute now. His chakra is too low for him to survive.”
Low chakra? That usurontakachi? That's almost impossible. What's happened here?
Sasuke furrowed his brow. Walking ever so slowly, he reached Naruto's side only to see and hear the boy's ragged breaths as he struggled just to inhale air into his lungs.
Seeing Naruto like this, made Sasuke realize something: Deep down, he owed something to this boy.
After all, this boy, albeit unintentionally, had brought Itachi to him. Or him to Itachi.
This boy—even if he would never admit it out loud—had a role in helping him kill Itachi. He also had to admit—only to himself, of course—that he might not have successfully killed Itachi if not for the fight Itachi had with Naruto beforehand.
Naturally, as an Uchiha he didn't like—no…. Scratch that. He HATED owing anything to anybody. Especially to this usuratonkachi whom he definitely didn't want anything to do with ever again.
I don't want to owe you anything.
Making up his mind, he turned to his subordinates.
“Stay here. I'll be back.”
Sasuke bent down and scooped Naruto up, then, using a jutsu, dematerialized well out of hearing range of the other shinobi. Deeming the place safe for the thing he was about to do, he put Naruto down on the ground.
Feeling someone shaking his body, Naruto began to stir. He tried to open his eyes, hoping to find out what had happened to him, and barely succeeded. But that as much as he could do. He just didn't have enough energy to move anything else.
All he could see was black.
Black hair? Fur? Oh no! Is it gorilla? A bear? Noooooooooo…Don't eat me! I don't want to die like this, being eaten by a frickin' bear!
Naruto started to panic. He actually was not sure whether bears really ate people or not, but he sure as hell didn't want to be the one to confirm it.
A bear with a pale skin no less! Just like that Sasuke-teme
Ehhh!? Wait, it is Sasuke!
“Saa...kee?”
“Shut up, usuratonkachi.”
It is Sasuke! Eh, watcha doing? Hey, that's my shirt you're taking off, you jerk! Hey, hey, stop it! Give it back!
Get off me!
Naruto tried to shove Sasuke off of him, but his body refused to even budge.
Wha…what? Move, hand, move. We are in a dire situation here! We are in danger of violation!
Naruto tried reasoning with his hands, but they still refused to respond to him.
“wha… yuu…doinnn?”
“If you weren't such a dobe, you'd know what I'm doing.”
“Not…do…be.”
“Shut up. You are wasting your chakra. Or do you want to die from talking too much, eh, stupid?”
Chakra? Shit! Now I remember. Those bastards sucked out my chakra. Even the stupid fox's was drained. No wonder I can't mo...
Hey, hey! Where are you touching, bastard? My pants! Those're my pants! Give them back!
Hey, stop it, teme! This is not funny. Hey, I said stop!
Holyshit! Is he going crazy now? He's lost it, hasn't he? Ohshitohshitohshit!
M- my boxers!!
…I'm naked now, aren't I? Shit, Sasuke. Don't go crazy on me. Pick somebody else!
Holy crap! Why are you taking your clothes off, too?
Stop it. You're creeping me out. Seriously!
Come on, body! Come on, come on Move! We need to shove him off.
A finger twitched.
Like that's gonna help!
Hands off, Sasuke! Don't touch me there. Bad Sasuke. Bad. Shuuh, shuuh.
Ouchhhhhh…Hey, take out your finger! Shitshitshit. That hurts, bastard. Ow, ow, ow.
Wha…two? Huh ha huh Argh! Shit… Youcrazy bastard…Urghhhh. That freaking hurts!
“Hold on, Naruto. It will be over soon. Urghhh….Don't clench down on me so hard, stupid.”
Stupid? Stupid?! Try shoving something this big in your ass, you asshole!
Argh…Ow…Owww.
“Na-Naruto. Don't, you idiot. Try to relax. I'm going to move now.”
What, move? No, no, nononononono…Don't move. Move. Bad. Don't move. Argh…I said don't move, you bastard. God, stop!! Sto…Ahhh!!!!
Huh? What was that? Sasuke? Ah!!!! There! Do that again!
“Are you okay? It won't take long now.”
Naruto body twitched. He never felt like this before. The incredible feeling when Sasuke did whatever he did just now make something inside of him threatening to explode. He could also feel warm chakra—Sasuke's chakra?—flowing into his system. It made what Sasuke was doing to him feel even more incredibly arousing.
It didn't take long for this sinfully arousing combination of sensations to make Naruto climax. Lost in his pleasure-clouded mind, Naruto barely registered that Sasuke soon followed, feeling a warm liquid pooling inside his body.
Naruto stared with hazy eyes at Sasuke, trying to form a what-the-hell-do-you-think-you-are-doing-and-prepare-to-die speech but promptly felt asleep when Sasuke tapped his finger at his forehead.
Apparently it was a sleeping jutsu.
“Go to sleep, usuratonkachi. Don't try to find me again.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1