Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Collection of Naruto Yaoi Drabbles ❯ The Greatest Idea Since Sliced Bread ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

“Naruto, what the fuck are you doing? That's expensive stuff you're wasting ya know!” an enraged Kiba Inuzaka screamed at his surprised boyfriend.
 
“What do you mean expensive? It's just lube for god's sake, how expensive can it be?” the blonde replied, honestly confused.
 
“That `just lube' as you call it happens to be specially made cinnamon-bun flavor! It costs $10 a bottle idiot! (I don't know what money they use in Naruto. Feel free to correct me.) What the hell are you doing with it anyway?”
 
“Eating it of course! It tastes just like the real thing! I was actually thinking of spreading it on some toast or something…great cinnamon bun taste with none of the calories!” Naruto concluded with his trademark grin firmly in place.
 
“You've got to be…” Now that Kiba thought about it, it did make sense in an oddly arousing way. And while the canine-nin could think of some other things he would rather use it for, if this made Naruto happy then he could learn to live with it.
 
“Hey Kiba, do you think they make ramen-flavored lube?” Naruto asked seriously after he had finished devouring the small bottle.
 
Kiba knew for a fact that they did indeed make a ramen flavor, he'd just never let his boyfriend know that. He didn't think his wallet would survive it.
 
“Only you Naruto.” the brunette chuckled before capturing the blonde's lips in a chaste kiss. “Hey you're right; it does taste just like the real thing…”
 
I have issues I know. Like it, love it, hate it? Tell me!