Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Collection of Naruto Yaoi Drabbles ❯ Dance Dance Retribution ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Another request giftfic; this time for my friend Amy's birthday. The prompt given was SasuNaru and videogames and this is what I came up with. Happy birthday Amy!
 
 
Their feet moved in tune to the rhythm, bodies swaying with the melody.
 
Step, forward, back, to the right, left, spin; a perfect score! They were on fire…or at least one of them was.
 
“I win again Sasuke!” Naruto gloated, relishing the fact that his score was 4 times larger than his friend's.
 
“This game is retarded.” Sasuke grumbled, pissed at losing at something, anything and to Naruto of all people. He was never going to hear the end of it.
 
“DDR isn't retarded! You just suck is all it is.” Naruto giggled, earning an icy glare from the Uchiha.
 
While the brunette was busy wondering what in the hell had possessed him to agree to this, Naruto selected another song and began to dance.
 
Sasuke stared silently as the blond danced flawlessly to `So Deep', his eyes eventually coming to rest on his teammate's firm, wriggling behind. Now he remembered why he had come down here.
 
“That's right Naruto; show me your moves…”
 
 
Ahahaha -feels evil- I so love these small opportunities to get back at Sasuke for hurting Naruto in the canon. Please review and tell me how much of a dork I am! And happy birthday Amy!