Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Collection of Naruto Yaoi Drabbles ❯ In the Name of Art ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I can picture this happening clearly in my head…and my reaction is the same as Ayame's. So naturally I just had to share.
 
 
“You WHAT?!” Naruto screamed, jumping up from his seat and pointing an accusatory finger at the person sitting next to him. The two had been enjoying some ramen after a particularly boring mission when Sai had made his request.
 
The former ANBU smiled serenely as if nothing were wrong. “I want to draw you posing nude.”
 
“But you can't just…you aren't supposed to - GUYS DON'T DO THAT!”
 
“Why not?” he asked, clueless about the implications of what he had asked.
 
Behind them, Ayame was giggling madly and trying in vain to hide it while her father was coughing and spluttering uncomfortably. Kids these days…
 
“You should do it Naruto! In the name of art!” the ramen girl managed to gasp out through her fit of laughter.
 
“WHAT?! Not you too Ayame! Old man, PLEASE tell me you agree with me that these two are insane.” Naruto pleaded.
 
“Well, if it's in the name of art…”
 
Naruto just about fell over in shock at that point.
 
“Everyone's against me…” he sighed
 
“Why is it a big deal Naruto? I just want to examine the contours of your body. And confirm whether my theory about your lack of a penis is correct of course.”
 
“Not this AGAIN! For the last time Sai, I have a penis and I'm very happy with it thank you very much!”
 
He was about to march off indignantly, but his teammate just had to open his mouth again.
 
“It's ok if you feel inadequate Naruto. I can't say I understand, but I feel sorry for you anyway.”
 
“THAT'S IT! YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER TO MY APARTMENT RIGHT NOW AND I'LL SHOW YOU MY PENIS YOU FUCKING FREAK!” Naruto yelled at the top of his lungs.
 
Unfortunately for the blond, he had forgotten his current surroundings - the middle of a busy street chock full of women, children, and fellow shinobi. Women, children, and fellow shinobi who were now dead silent and staring at him incredulously.
 
“Ehehehehe, it's in the name of art?”
 
 
I do so love it when Sai tortures Naruto lol. It's probably the only situation that I'll ever write `straight' Naruto.