Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Mask-Tastrophe! ❯ Announcement! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto does!
Beta'd by: Oomki
 
(poof) “Shhhh…be vewy, vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbitzan's huh-uh-uh-uh-uh” - Elmer (Edited Quote!)
 
-
A Mask-Tastrophe!
-
 
I couldn't believe it at first. At last, I received a break at last, from all the tedious missions Tsunade had piled upon my shoulders. The first thing I did when I left the office was attempt to check on my students' progress. I was curious how far they had come along, Naruto especially.
 
“Naruto was special. I could tell that much from when I had first heard about him from the Third Hokage. Naruto, I knew, was training to be the best he could become taking his skills to the extremes, pushing past his limits and exceeding everyone's expectations. I guess you can say I'm quite proud of his accomplishments. However, I worry for his, Sakura's, and Sasuke's safety.
 
Then Kotetsu appeared directly after I spied Naruto. He had a message from the Fifth Hokage, Tsunade, and I was forced to put off my responsibilities as a sensei once more.”
 
-
 
Sneak Peek: “WHA~!?” Kakashi asked incredulously.
 
A/N: Just curious, but would you all prefer there to be funny sayings sneak peeks and a brief refresher of the last chapters? If you'd like me to exclude some things just let me know via comment/review.