Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A NejiHina fanfic ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A girl sitting all alone in the corner, crying her hearts out while torturing herself with the painful memory. She thought that he had loved her. What was she thinking? Did she really thought that she would lead a happy life? Yeah right...flashback:She had made all of the boy's favorite foods. It was their 6th month anniversary. He would be so suprise when she give him the food and his anniversary present, a homemade teddy bear that looked like the blonde boy himself. 'I wonder if he even remembers, what am I thinking? Of course he does!' the indigo hair girl thought to herself. She skipped down the village, wondering what his face would be like. The she stopped abruptly. The girl hid behind a tree, trying to hide her chakra, as she quitly listen to a conversation between her boyfriend and her boyfriend's old crush. "Naruto, I thought you were going to dump that girl!" the pink haired girl whined."Aww, Sakura-chan, I will! today!" the boy, Naruto, exclaimed as he raised his hand. The indigo haired girl couldn't believe it. He was going to dump her on their 6th month anniversary? for Sakura? The pink kuniochi stepped close the orange shinobi, "I'm sorry, Naruto, it's just whenever you're with her, it makes me... anxious," she said in a soft voice.Naruto smile at her, as he wrapped his arms around her, "I think i see a little green monster," he chuckled. "You know I never loved Hinata-chan like you! I only pitied her when she asked me to date her. She is weak and kinda useless unlike you."Tears began to fill her eyes. So he was faking it all along. At last she couldn't take it anymore, she dropped her things and ran, with water pouring out her eyes. What he said was like thousands of bullets shooting through her heart. (can you feel a bullet?) So Naruto had been cheating on her, yet she didn't notice it. Now he is willing to break up wih her for that girl!She curled up into a ball, her arms wrapped around herself as she held herself. Was she that weak and useless? Her dad had told her that many times and that he was is always in the way, her little siser was so much better in so many ways. Her cousin, Neji, was the perfect guy, strong, powerful, smart, nothing like her. Her teamates were strong and powerful, they have improved so much while she stayed the same. She was probally a burden to her teamates liked her father said she was. The only person she thought could actually give her happiness in this lonely world of hers, gave her the most pain. She turned around to see a small knife. Slowly, Hinata crawled to get. Reaching it she thought, 'the world is probally better without me.' She lift up the knife and aim straight to her heart. 'Goodbye, I hope everyone will be happy from now on...'A young boy with long dark brown hair was training, with thoughts of a certain young girl in his mind. He remembered when he first met her. She was three and as innocent as a lilly, and as bright as sunshine (well that is her name). That girl was shy and timid that made him thought of her as 'cute'. He remembered when they had a battle during the Chuunins exams, when he even tried to kill. He said such hateful words, but yet after that she still forgive him even when she knew that he had tried to make her die. If he was her, he would never forgive himself. The boy wanted to apologize to her. He remembered when he first noticed her, not as a cousin, but as a real girl.It was that night when the full mooon was out and everything was great. The moonlight hit the surface of the girl's pale face and made her look magical. It was the first time that he noticed that her soft voice was very peaceful and calming. It was also the first time when he noticed her that he was falling in love with very slowly. But soon afterwards she had started to date a yound blonde boy. He noticed how happy she was with the blonde boy. Even though it had hurted him to see them together, he was happy for her becuase for once, she had happiness for herself. "OI! NEJI!!" A guy with a bowl cut hair with a green jumpsuit greeted the brown hair boy, interupting him in his train of thought. "What is it Lee? Can't you see that I am training? This better be something good!" Neji growled in his usual cold voice. "Oh! I'm just saying that i saw Hinata-chan crying and running. You better do something! Becuase crying ruins your youth!' Lee did a thumbs up. Neji quickly activate his Byaakuugan as he search for his little cousin. He saw that she was crying a corner, then he saw something that made him ran to the main household. It was a knife right next to her.