Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A NejiHina fanfic ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The indigo hair girl raised the knife over her head, and aim straight for her heart. About inches away, two strong hands grabbed before she can hurt herself any farther. Her eyes widen, "N-neji nii-san?""Hinata-sama! What did you think you were doing?" Neji yelled at her in anger. He grabbed the knife out of her hand and threw it near another corner. Hinata burst into tears once more in front Neji, in shame. "Hinata-sama, shhh it's okay. Just tell me what had happen?" he asked her as he carrassed(sp?) her hair."N-naruto-kun, h-he ch-cheated," she didn't go any farther and sob silently in Neji's chest. Neji was angered but this. He would've never thought Naruto would anything like this. How dare Naruto hurt Hinata like this? How dare he, when he was the one that brought her courage up and crushed it like it was bug. Could he be more stupid than a fool? Neji stiffened when Hinata brought his name once more, "N-naruto-kun th-thought I w-was useless," she whispered.She then pulled out of Neji's embrace and smile a dead smile, she began to laugh, "I think he's right." Her sudden mood swing made Neji nervous. "I am useless, I am the weakest one in my team, I am always the damsel in distress, even my own father was me a weakling and wouldn't care about me," she smiled as more tears rolled down her cheek. Neji grabbed her and yelled in her face, "NO! YOU ARE NOT USELESS! YOU ARE HYUUGA HINATA, HEIR TO THE HYUUGA CLAN!" This shock Hinata, she was expecting some cold words or something far worse, but what Neji said was kind of, well, nice.She looked at him and once more broke into tears, "then why did Naruto did that to me?" "Because he is a fool, Hinata-sama forget about him, he is nothing campared to you," Neji held her in his strong arms. An hour later Neji put Hinata into her bed and put the covers over her. She looked so pure and delicant. He looked at her, with different emotions pouring into himself. Anger, for Naruto hurting such an innocent girl. Sadness, for he was also hurt for hinata's sadness. Relief, for she has now calm down from all that crying. Neji wanted to go hunt Naruto down, but he was afraid that he left the house, Hinata would wake, and who knows what she will do? Hinata was breathing calmly, like as if nothing had happen. Neji decided what to do. He made a clone of himself, told the clone to stay there while he went in search for Naruto.Naruto was looking everywhere for Hinata. For some reason he felt that something bad had happen. He knew that he had to break the news to her one way or the other. He always liked her, but he knew he loved Sakura so much more, or so he thought. Naruto ran from place to place wondering what had happen to Hinata. 'Where did Hinata go? Didn't she say she was going to meet m-' He thought was completely interrupted by someone's punch in the face. He turned around ready to cuss at the person, only find the one and only Hyuuga Neji."What did you do that for!?" Naruto asked as he rubbed his cheeks. Naruto, then noticed, that Neji had his byakuugan activated. "Neji?"Neji began to attack Naruto in great speed leaving Naruto with a hard time defense. "Naruto, if I don't kill you today, I will make the rest of you life a living hell for hurting Hinata-sama!" He hit Naruto in his chakras points."What are you talking about?" Naruto tried to dodge the attacks."Don't pretend you don't know! You cheated on Hinata for that HOE!" Neji hit Naruto in his chest making Naruto fly hitting a wall. Naruto coughed up blood and looked at Neji shocked. Neji was finally going to smash Naruto when someone yelled out."Neji-nii-san! Please stop!" Hinata stood in front of Naruto, protecting him. "Please, Neji-nii!" She had water in her eyes. Neji finally calmed down and deavtivated his Byakuugan. "Fine," he took Hinata by the hand and walk off. But before that, he turned back and glared his cold glare at Naruto, "You better watch your back, Uzumaki! If it weren't for Hinata, you could've been in hell already." He turned Hinata and make sure if she was okay.Naruto knew that he had hurt Hinata deeply but what he didn't know that was by hurting Hinata, he will soon find himself in pain just like Neji had said.