Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Perfect Life? ❯ Pressure ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]





Chapter 5:
Pressure



Sakura's feet sunk down into the snow each time she took a step, making it hard to move. As she got closer to the lake the wind stopped and nothing could be heard except for the sound of her footsteps in the crunching snow. She couldn't believe what she was about to do all she did know is that she had to do it for her and Sasuke, for them to be happy always and forever, but somewhere in the back of her mind she wondered if she should give Naruto a shot. Relizing what she just thought she shook her head and stopped walking .~Talking to Self~ "What the hell am i thinking?! Sasuke is the man i want not Naruto...he's just a loser that i thought i had feelings for when clearly I don't!" With that said she continued her way to the lake. As she got closer to her destination she began to make out bright blonde hair which she knew was Naruto's, looking up at the sky one last time Sakura headed straight for him.

"Naruto...can i talk to you?" Sakura said as she approached him with a light touch upon his shoulder. "Its really important and i need you to understand what i am going to say to you..."

Hearing Sakura's voice was all he wanted and for her to actually find him and in need to talk to him was more then he ever asked for. As fast as he could Naruto jumped down from a rock he was sitting on and hurried over to where Sakura was standing. "What did you come to talk to me about?" Naruto said as he tried to hold back the excitement in his voice.

"Can we sit down somewhere? I just don't feel like standing up in this cold" she said as she ignored eye contact with Naruto.

The two walked in silence as they went over to a park bench a couple of feet away. Naruto watched as Sakura's light pink hair whipped behind her as the wind started to pick up, he saw her nice smooth neck and thought how bad he wanted to kiss it. Everything about her was perfect in every way and it was hard for Naruto to stop the temptations in his head from coming true. The two reached the bench and sat down both hoping to get things off of their chests. Sakura looked into Naruto's eyes and started to cry, Naruto didn't know what was going on but felt that he had to comfort her in anyway she needed it. He slowly put his arm around her shoulder and started to pull her in, but she quickly scooted away before he could do anything.

"Y...y...you...don't understand!" She sniffled "I can't...can't...be around you anymore...i can't see you, i can't talk to you...i can't NOTHING!" Sakura exclaimed as she started to cry harder.

Naruto looked at her with wide eyes as he stood up. "Sasuke put you through this didn't he?! He dosen't even want us to be friends anymore...HE CAN'T JUST DO THAT SAKURA! YOU HAVE A CHOICE ON WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE NOT HIM!" Sakura's emerald eyes met his and everything around them went away all at once.

"But you don't even know why he did it...he did it for us...for what we are and i agree with him!" She quickly turned around as she saw the tears falling down his cheeks as well, they seemed to have stuck there to be reminders that she had hurt the man that she could possibly love. Naruto's hand touched her shoulder and swung her around to face him, they both didn't move or speak they just stared and observed each other. Their hearts both felt like it jumped into their throats but they could do nothing to help it. Without waiting for another minute to pass them buy, Naruto grabbed Sakura and pulled her head to his and kissed her soft pink lips. Sakura felt a rush of blood into heart and pushed her lips harder to his, they both stood still in time as the snow began to fall.

"I...I...can't do this..." Sakura whispered as she broke away from Naruto's powerful kiss. "I love someone else and you do to...did you forget that? Or are you just using Hinata until you find someone better then her?! Why the hell do you play these games Naruto...we're not four-teen anymore..."

"I know that and i am not trying to hurt Hinata in anway...i just don't love her the way that i love you...you should know that by now." he stopped to look her in her eyes. "And i'm not the one that's playing games...it you, why did you come to see me if you knew that this was going to happen...its not my fault its urs!"

A cry broke out from across the park and both Sakura and Naruto looked to find Hinata standing at the rock were Naruto was sitting at. Hinata fell to the ground in histerics not really knowing what to think about the conversation she heard between Sakura and Naruto. They both looked at each other before finally running over to check on Hinata.

"Hinata...what are you doing here?" Naruto questioned in a paniced voice.

"I came home early to suprise you but i guess you were expressing your feelings to the one you really LOVE!" Hinata yelled as she shook his off of her. "What was this your little plan all along...to wait until i was gone to express your feeling to her?"

"No I didn't plan anything...look I didn't mean to hurt you but i couldn't contain my feelings for Sakura any longer!" Naruto admitted as he looked at Sakura.

"I'm sorry but i can't talk to you anymore Naruto...In order for me to be happy i can't see you anymore. You've made me hurt to many times and i am tired of it! I hope you have a better life without me in it!" Sakura said as she ran away crying. She ran as far as she could before she fell to ground hitting her knee on something hard, which made a loud snapping noise.