Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A series of an unfortunate cookie ❯ Sound,Leaf,and Sand ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: Sound, Leaf and Sand

Maddy looked around, "We aren't in Texas anymore aren't we?"

"Well no blah." Kathy sighed, feeling a bit guilty for the problem.

Maddy felt a cloth, metal like thing around her neck. She took it off and examined it, "What the- A Leaf Village forehead protector?" Maddy noticed the blue orb sitting in Kathy's lap, "What's that?" Looking in the orb, her eyes nearly widened, "WHOA! THATS US?!"

"Hey! Stop the screaming." Ashley scolded the two, and sat up. "Oh wow, umm Kathy? Is this one of your pranks. You did good, if you used sharpy on all of this."

Kathy sighed and shook her head, "I wish I can say I planned this." She then pionted to the forehead protector wrapped around Ashley's waist, "Hey look! A Sand Village thingy!"

Ashley looked at it and cocked an eyebrow. She then noticed somthing odd about her vision. With her glasses it looked a bit blurry, she took them off and saw everything rather perfectly, "Whoa, 20-20 vision." She placed her glasses aside and noticed the blue orb sitting on Kathy's lap, "Ooh! Pretty blue." She crawled over to the orb and looked in it, "WOW! LOOK MADDY! We're MOVIESTARS!"

"Ashley! Be serious!" Maddy scowled, "We have no clue where we are." Maddy noticed somthing odd in the picture, "Hey thats a paper thing on my game cover." She pionted to what was, the crumbled up fortune, that Kathy opened.

"Okay! I confess! Stop making me feel this way! I feel like a criminal." Kathy cried, "The story was that I opened the cookie, kay? I read it and." to makes things easier, she got the crumble fortune and handed it to the two sisters. The two looked at the slip of paper.

"What is that soppose to mean?" Ashley asked as she repeated the written message, aloud. "You will be sinned by a passion."

"Kathy," Maddy sighed, "They tell us /not/ to do things for a reason ya know."

"I'm sorry." Kathy whined, "I had to, it was tempting!"

"Could somone tell me what the fortune means?" Ashley asked.

"Err, I think I know what it means." Maddy said.

"I do too, but tell your side." Kathy said.

"Okay, we all know what a sin is right? Somthing bad. A passion is somthing we love, correct?" Maddy began, "Well, we all love Naruto, which is the passion staement, I'm guessing. The sin is, err I'm not sure."

Kathy nodded and continued on from where Maddy left off, "Yeah, the sin is the villages we got assigned too, I guess. I mean, I hate the sound village."

The sisters looked at their head bands and didn't seem bothered a bit.

"Last time I check, I liked The hidden leaf village." Maddy replied, "And Ashley liked the hidden sand village."

"Wha-?! Why me?" Kathy cried.

"You're the one who opened the cookie." Ashley remarked.

"Oh yeah."

"And the orb?"

The three looked over at the orb, which was still sitting upon Kathy's lap. Still the reflection of them sleeping within the living room. Kathy setted it aside, and sighed, "Well it's not like-" Kathy noticed the two sisters were gone, "Hey, where.." she turned to see a pair of legs standing infront of her, she looked up to see a girl, with dark hair tied up and out of her face, she too wore a 'Hidden sound' village headband across her forehead, "Hello?" Kathy asked.

"What are you doing here and, what are you wearing?" The girl asked, she sighed and shook her head, rather sadly, "You're comming with me. Orochimaru isn't gonna like this."

"What?!" Before Kathy could say anything, the girl grabbed her by the collar and dragged her. The orb rolled out of her lap and away it went, into the bushes. "Wait! I work for Orochimaru?!"

The girl paused and gave her an odd look, "Ummm, you're in the sound village and you have his mark." Kathy nearly spazzed when the girl said she had his mark.

"What the, where?!"

The girl pulled some cloth that was covering her shoulder, "There." it was there, where the black mark sat.

"Talk about major bug bites." Kathy remarked, as her eyes lolled into swirls. The girl cotninued to drag her.

"What are you?"

"What? What do you mean?" Kathy asked, "I'm a girl?

"No." the girl said, "What do you call yourself?"

"Kathy?"

"What a strange name."

"No! Michi, yeah call me Michi."

The two dissapeared into the dephts of the forest.

"That was close." Ashley said, stepping out of her hiding bush. Maddy did the same and picked the blue orb. Ashley picked up the two unopened cookies, "Should we?"

"NO!" Maddy exclaimed, "As the recipt said, wait 24 hours. MEANING don't open it yet. Wait for tonight or somthing."

"So, we have to go to our following villages?" Ashley asked.

"Looks like we have to but how?" Maddy looked at her surroundings and gave up, "We're lost."

"Use a jutsu?" Ashley asked.

"What the? How?"

"Do random handsigns and hope we get the best out of it?"

Maddy sweatdropped, "Do you /want/ us dead?"

"Uhh, we're gonna die anyways if we just sit here." Ashley sighed.

"Fine!" Maddy lifted her hands, and started mimiking what she could remember from the Naruto series. "HELP-US JUTSU!" she shouted.

Ashley animefell nearly six feet into the ground, "Not what I had in mind."

"We have no choice but to split." Maddy said, hopelessly

"No, I'm not leaving."

"Then, we're gonna die."

"Then we have no choice."