Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Surprise Visit From Ninjas ❯ Chapter 6: Operation Takedown Michael Jackson ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. But I do own Kieko! Lol
My Characters:
Kieko- me
Kaida- my friend Sanora
Felicia- herself
Charmaine- herself
Yumi- my friend Katie

Now time for updates! The next chapter might not be out for a while due to the fact I'm in the 8th grade and have tons of homework and studying for tests and quizzes. Anyways let the chapter begin!


Last Time: “Hey guys! I have an idea!” Kieko says suddenly. Everyone looks hopefully at her.

“Why don't we…..”
_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 6:  Operation Takedown Michael Jackson



“Why don't we go back to my house, get wutever we need and inform my parents and then head to shadow creek and rescue the girls. Oh yeah! Neji check to see if the barrier is gone now.” Kieko says.

“Byukagan!” Neji says and looks around. Then his eyes go back to normal. “Yeah the barrier is gone, but around shadow creek it's still there.” He says sighing.

“Okay let's hurry back to the house!” Kieko says and starts to run in the direction of the house, determined to get her friends back.

The others immediately start to follow her afraid of getting lost and also driven by the same determination. Soon they reach the house and bust through the front door making Kieko's parents jump.

“Mom! Dad! Big problem! Yumi and Kaida have been kidnapped! Only not by the normal people, but another Naruto character named Orochimaru! Is Mitsuki (I heard it was a unisex name so it's his name) here?” Kieko says so fast her parents only stare at her in surprise and shock.

“So Kaida and Yumi were kidnapped?” Kieko's mom says.

“Yeah. We're going to rescue them right now after getting the stuff we need. Don't tell their parents though. We'll definitely get them back. So where is Mitsuki?” Kieko asks again.

“Okay we won't tell. Just be careful. And he's upstairs.” Kieko's mom says.

“Thanks! You guys are the greatest! MITSUKI!!!” Kieko yells running up the stairs.

“What do you want?” Mitsuki responds from his room.

“I need your kunai and shuriken sets!” She says opening the door to his room.

“What for?” He asks from his spot on the bed.

“I need them to rescue Kaida and Yumi. Orochimaru kidnapped them!” Kieko says a bit of despair in her voice.

“Wow! He's here too?! Let me come! I know how to shoot kunai and shuriken as well as Sasuke! You know I could be a big help! Please?” He asks giving puppy dog eyes.

“Fine, but you're going to need to climb out the window. Mom and Dad would never let you go. Now hurry and give me the sets so we can go!” Kieko says and takes the boxes from him hurriedly and runs down the stairs and out the door. The others followed and they all waited for Mitsuki to climb down. When he was with them they all ran into the woods fully armed with kunai and shuriken.



-Meanwhile at Shadow Creek-

Orochimaru sat on a log next to Kabuto smirking at the girls. The girls were tied up to trees tightly so they couldn't escape no matter what.

“Kabuto. When will they wake up? They've been knocked out for about an hour!” Orochimaru says slightly annoyed.

“I don't know Orochimaru-sama. We'll just have to wait and see.” Kabuto says when the girls start to move.

“Owwwww….what happened?” Yumi says opening her eyes, trying to remember what had happened.

“I don't know…wait we were kidnapped!” Kaida says. Her memories finally coming back to her.  ((This little part below is the work of my friend Katie (Yumi) with some added words.  Hope you enjoy! ^_^))

“I see you girls are finally up. Good.” Orochimaru says smiling sinisterly.

“Jesus Christ! Kieko was right! You do look gayer in person! Oops did I say that out loud?” Yumi says sarcastically.

“Shut up! You will not speak to me in such a disrespectful manner! Now, which one of you is Sasuke's girlfriend?” Orochimaru asks.

“I already told you it's me!” Yumi and Kaida say at the same time.

“You can't both be Sasuke's girlfriend! Now tell me which one it is!” Orochimaru says slightly pissed.

“Maybe we can.” Yumi says smirking.

“I thought I told you to shut up you little brat!” Orochimaru says. By this time he was getting really annoyed with their game.

“OH NO YOU DIDN'T! YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN?!” Yumi says, starting to get pissed.

“Shut. Up. You. L-I-T-T-L-E  B-R-A-T!” Oro says smirking.

“Is that a challenge?!” Yumi says starting to slip into her super pissed mode. Kaida stares at Yumi as she goes into her “super pissed mode”.

“YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!! Has anyone ever called you a Michael Jackson boy rapist before? I wouldn't be surprised if someone has.” Yumi says heatedly. At this Kabuto and Kaida snicker. ((Hungry? grab a snickers! Lol I just had to do that))

“Whore.” Oro says beginning to get what was going on.

“Fag!” Yumi says back officially in her supper pissed mode.

“Bitch.” Oro says again.

“Mother Fucker!” Yumi says and the two start to get in each others faces.

“Wench!” Orochimaru says now officially pissed off. By now Kabuto and Kaida were sitting next to each other eating popcorn. Kabuto was feeling nice so he decided to untie her.

~GO YUMI! ~ Kaida thinks eating her popcorn.

~WTH?!? This is frikken insane! Oh well it funny! ~ Kabuto thinks getting a smirk and eating his popcorn.

“So do you give up yet?” Yumi asks with a smirk.

“I'm just getting started!” Orochimaru says smirking back.

“BRING IT ON BIOTCH! LADIES FIRST!!” Yumi says totally pissed.

“Fine then, Sasuke's ho, bring it on!” Orochimaru says getting his evil smile back.

“SHIT FOR BRAINS!!!!” Yumi says her eyes flashing red.

At this time the gang came bursting out of the trees to see Yumi's eyes blood red and Orochimaru flushed from being so pissed and Kabuto and Kaida eating popcorn.

“Oh hey guys. Want some popcorn?” Kaida says smiling. Everyone in the group would have had sweat drops if they were in the Naruto world. Then they hear Orochimaru yelling.

“Dipshit!” Orochimaru says glaring at her.

“ASS-HOLE” Yumi says like the baby in Meet the Fockers.

“Retard!” Orochimaru says smirking.

“What the HELL?!?” Kieko says and gets Yumi and Orochimaru to turn in their direction.

“Oh hi guys!” Yumi says happily and her eyes go back to normal.

“Ummm….hi?” They all say confused.

“Geez you're such a blond you can't even keep you mind at the task at hand.” Orochimaru says smirking.

“What the hell did you say?!?! NOBODY EXCEPT FOR MY MOM CALLS ME BLOND!!!” Yumi yells at Orochimaru and her eyes go back to red.

“I just did.” Oro says smiling evilly.

“Is that ANOTHER CHALLENGE?!?!” Yumi says so pissed it was scary.

At this the group just takes a seat on the log next to Kaida and Kabuto.

“Hey Kabuto will ya pass the popcorn?” Naruto says.

“Ya, this could be a while.” Kabuto says handing them some popcorn.

“Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.” Orochimaru says, answering Yumi's question.

“GRRRRR!!! OTAKU!” Yumi yells. ((Otaku means loser in Japanese so plz don't confuse it with the American meaning))

“Ho.” Orochimaru says smirking.

“BASTARD!!” Yumi screams wanting so badly to bash Orochimaru's head in.

“Frog Face!” Oro says getting slightly ticked off again.

“EXCUSE ME?!?!? I'M THE FROG FACE??? LOOK WHO'S FRIKKEN TALKING! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WERE BEATEN WITH AN UGLY STICK!! WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE , YOUR MOM HAD TO TIE MEAT TO UR FACE JUST TO GET THE DOG TO PLAY WITH YOU! AND EVEN THE DOG THOUGHT TWICE BEFORE GOING NEAR YOU!” Yumi screams at him so pissed her aura was black and red and visible along with her red eyes.

“So which one is Sasuke's real girlfriend?” Kabuto asks still eating popcorn.

“Me!” Kaida says grinning.

“So who's girlfriend is that fighting Michael-I mean Orochimaru?” Kabuto asks again.

“That would be my girlfriend.” Neji raises his hand blushing.

“Wow remind me never to piss her off…” Kabuto says and everyone nods in agreement.


“Okay I've had enough of this!” Kieko says and marches up to Orochimaru. “Would you just shut up!” She says and bitch slaps Orochimaru. She then goes over and unties Yumi.

“THANK GOD! FINALLY! NOW I CAN KICK HIS ASS!!” Yumi says and runs over to Orochimaru and punched him in the face.

“I've always dreamt of this moment! Yumi! Let's do our team combo!” Kieko says grinning.

“Okay! Yumkik unite!” ((lol a little joke me and Katie came up with ^^)) Yumi says and the two hi 5 and go for a kick punch combo on Orochimaru.

“Hey Kaida let's join!” Felicia says totally pumped up to kick Orochimaru's ass.

“Ya! Let's go!” Kaida says and runs with Felicia to get in a few kicks and punches.

“Ummm…I'll just like stay here and chill…” Charmaine says and stays in her spot.

“They didn't even need weapons…” Naruto says looking at the fight where the girls were winning.

“Orochimaru-sama! Wait I'll help!” Kabuto says putting down his popcorn.

“Oh no you won't be!” Mitsuki says and jumps in front of Kabuto with a kunai in his hand.



~~~~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Hahahaha! That will teach you never to get us pissed!” The girls say to a tied up Orochimaru.

“And never underestimate a 10 year old!” Mitsuki says to a tied up Kabuto.

“I'm  soo tired…” Yumi says holding her head.

“Yeah me too…” The girls all say.

“Guys let's carry them back. What they just did was so unnatural it was creepy.” Shikamaru says and the guys nod. They then let the girls climb on their backs and head back towards the house. By the time they were at the house all the girls were sleeping and had little smirks on their faces.

“Guys we really did out do ourselves. We probably got the best girls in this entire dimension.” Kiba says and the guys put the girls on the chair, trying not to wake them up, but the girls woke up anyways.

“Hi guys. How long have we been sleeping.” Kieko says rubbing her eyes.

“Not long. You girls feeling better?” Sasuke asks feeling responsible for their tiredness.

“Yep! Never felt better!” Felicia says stretching.

“Hmm….I'm bored now.” Yumi says and starts to press and hold her collar bone.

“Hey Yumi what are you doing?” Neji asks.

“I don't know it's just this weird habit I have…like when I'm nervous or excited and stuff.” Yumi says pressing it harder.

“Ummm….you really shouldn't…” Neji says, but was too late as Yumi fell to the ground unconscious.

“Umm does that happen often?” Kiba asks as we crowd around her.

“No not really, she just pressed a little bit too hard on it.” Charmaine says looking at her unconscious friend.
 
Umm… what should we do with her?” Neji asks.

“Ooo! Let's poke her!” Kieko says excitedly.

“Okay!” Felicia and Kaida say and they all poke her only to be slapped away by Yumi's hand.

“Oww….I thought she was unconscious…” Kieko says holding her hand.

“Umm….well should we wake her up now?” Sasuke asks.

“Sure. TIME FOR THE COLD WATER!” Naruto says and runs into the kitchen with Kiba to fetch some water.

“I hope they know that Yumi will like kick their asses when they wake up.” Charmaine says.

“Yeah we all know that, but they don't!” Kaida says. The guys then come back with a half filled pan of water. Naruto takes the pan and pours a little over her head while the others stand 20 feet away huddled in a group. Yumi then jerks awake and sees Naruto with the pan of water in his hand. She then punches him in the jaw and he flies across the room.

“Oh my gosh! HAHAH!! Naruto you got whooped by a girl!” Felicia says laughing at him, but decided to go over to him and help him out a bit.

“Owwwwwwwwwwwww………”  Naruto says unconscious.

“Oh what happened to him guys?” Yumi asks innocently.

“Wow. Neji your girlfriend is quite the troublesome one.” Shikamaru says boredly.

“Yeah, but I love her.” Neji says, but the last part was whispered.

“Umm let's just say it was your fault.” Kieko answers Yumi.

“Oh MY GOD! I am sooo sorry Naruto!” Yumi says running over to hug him.

“Ow! That hurts….” Naruto says waking up as Yumi hugged him.

“Whoops sorry!” Yumi says releasing him.

“Well I'm bored again. Hey let's reminisce about the past Naruto shows!” Kieko says giggling.

“Oh! I have one!” Yumi says as they all sit in a circle.

“Ooo! Spill!” Kieko says excitedly.

“Okay well Naruto and Sasuke remember that time that when that one kid bumped into you during one of your arguements and you guys like uh you know the rest…” Yumi says making the whole group, but Naruto and Sasuke burst into fits of laughter.

“Uhh… we try to forget that…” Sasuke says blushing and glaring at Naruto.

“Ya…” Naruto says back also blushing and glaring at Sasuke.

“Oh I have another one!” Kieko says grinning.

“Spill!!” The others say making Naruto and Sasuke glad attention was off them.

“Hey Neji! Remember that one time when you said fate was for you to win? And your ass like got totally kicked by Naruto!” Kieko says grinning.

“Uh. Well I try and forget that…” Neji says blushing and looking down at the floor.

“Awww it's okay!” Yumi says and hugs him.

“Oh I have another one!” Kaida says grinning.

“Tell!” The group says taking attention off of the embarrassed Neji.

“Hey Kiba remember that one time when Naruto farted in your face and you like collapsed?!” Kaida says making everyone collapse laughing.

“Oh man that was totally disgusting!” Kiba says scrunching up his nose.

“Oh I have another one!” Felicia says grinning.

“Ooo! Please do tell!” The group says anxious to hear who was next.

“Hey Shikamaru….wait I don't think you did anything…” Felicia says trailing off.

“That's cuz he's a little Mr. Suck Up.” Kieko says sticking her tongue out playfully at him.

“Wait I found a fault!” Felicia says grinning deviously.

“Hey Shika remember that one time when you were pretending to be asleep during the Orochimaru attack?” She says with a smirk.

“Oh ya! And Sakura like totally busted you!  And then Pakkun bit you and told you how soft his paws were!” Kieko finishes as the groups bursts out laughing yet again making Shikamaru slightly blush at the misfortunate event.

“Awww it's okay Shika-kun!” Kieko says and hugs him which made him blush even more.

“Okay out of those stories they all seemed to involve Naruto somehow.” Charmaine say.

“Yeah I guess your right, but that's only because he's the main character and special!” Felicia says hugging Naruto which made him a bit off balance and blush.

“Nah he's just special…ed…just kidding!” Kiba says making the group laugh.

“Well I'm starting to get bored and tired. You guys want to go to sleep now?” Mitsuki asks obviously tired.

“Awww! Okay Mitsuki it is like way past your bedtime. Why don't you go to bed now?” Kieko says smiling.

“Hey you didn't call me a brat! Why?” Mitsuki asks curiously.

“Cause helping us save our friends was awesome and you are now initiated into the group.” Kieko says smiling proudly at her little brother, which made him blush. All the girls then hugged him to the ground making him blush even more.

“C-can't…breathe…lungs…b-being… crushed…!” Mitsuki forces out of his already flat lungs with his face all flushed.

“How come HE gets all the hugs?” Kiba says jealously. At this all the girls turned towards the guys, and tackles them to the ground, making them blush.

“Sorry! We love you guys, but Mitsuki is just so cute! Not to mention he's my brother!” Kieko says grinning.

“Ummm… well I'm gonna go get some sleep now. See you tomorrow!” Mitsuki says still slightly blushing and heads up the stairs.
 
“Boy am I tired…” Yumi says yawning.
 
“Yeah so am I. Maybe we should call it a night.” Felicia says rubbing her eyes. Just then Kieko's parents come down the stairs in their robes with smiles.
 
“Hey! You guys got Kaida and Yumi back! That's good! Mitsuki told us everything.” Mrs. H says.
 
“Yeah and your parents called. They said since school starts back after tomorrow you guys have to go home tomorrow. The good thing is that your boyfriends can go with you. And don't try and think we didn't notice cause we did.” Mr. H says smiling.
 
“Awwww! Oh well at least we get to keep them with us. Hey they should go to school with us!” Kieko says excitedly. Making all the girls faces light up with excitement.
 
“Yeah! That would be so much fun!” Yumi says grinning.
 
“Yeah, well let's get some sleep so we don't all look like zombies tomorrow.” Charmaine says and gets out her sleeping bag.
 
“Yeah, but I am so excited about school for once!” Felicia says getting a nod from all the girls.
 
“I wonder if their school is like ours.?” Kiba whispers making all the guys think.
 
“Well have a good night!” Mrs. H says and heads back upstairs with her husband behind her.
 
“Night mom, night dad!” Kieko says and then turns to the group. “Okay lets go to sleep now.” She says with a yawn. They all then pull out their sleeping bags and extra sleeping bags for the guys. They then snuggled up to the guys and fell asleep.
 

 
~ Later The Next Day~
 
“Aww! It's almost time for us to leave!” Kaida says pouting.
 
“Yeah. It's going to be quiet without all you guys here.” Kieko says sounding a bit sad.
 
“Yeah and considering that Shikamaru is already as quiet as it is it's going to be tough unless he starts talking.” Felicia says.
 
“Yeah. Wait I think I heard a car.” Kieko says and hears the doorbell ring.
 
“I got it!” Mitsuki says and runs to answer the door. “Yumi, Charmaine! Your parents are here!” Mitsuki yells from the door.
 
“Well I guess I'll see you guys when school starts back tomorrow.” Kieko says.
 
“Yeah. See you then! Come on guys!” Yumi and Charmaine say walking towards the door with Neji and Kiba trailing behind them.
 
“Bye guys!” Kieko and the others say and watch them go out the door.
 
“Man it's already quiet.” Felicia says.
 
“Yeah… I hope your house isn't this quiet Fesh.” Naruto says.
 
“I wish! I have younger brothers and sisters. So my house can get really noisy!” Felicia says. The group then hears the doorbell ring again and hears Mitsuki call for Kaida and Felicia.
 
“Well looks like you two are going to be left alone. See you tomorrow!” Felicia says smiling and heads towards the door with Naruto behind her.
 
“Yeah we'll so have all the girls jealous! Can't wait! See you later!” Kaida says and also heads towards the door with Sasuke behind her. Kieko stops Sasuke as he passes her.
 
“Protect Kaida in case Orochimaru tries to attack again.” Kieko whispers into his ear and he nods.
 
“You don't have to tell me twice.” He says and catches up with Kaida. They both wave bye before heading out the door.
 
“Well looks like were all alone.” Kieko says and leans her head against Shikamaru's shoulder.
 
“Yeah. I hope they'll be okay with Orochimaru lurking out there.” Shikamaru mumbles.
 
“Yeah…hey let's go out today!” Kieko says looking up at her boyfriend.
 
“Like where?” Shikamaru asks with his bored expression.
 
“Hm…what about the beach?!” She says a bit excitedly.
 
“Sure. Let's get ready then and it'll be…a date.” Shikamaru says blushing.
 
“Yeah! Meet you back here in a few minutes!” Kieko says smiling brightly.
 
~From the moment I saw her…I think I fell in love.~ Shikamaru thinks to himself as he watches his girlfriend happily bound up the stairs to her room. He then walked away to get his own stuff.
 
 
 
 
Okay guys that was chapter 6! It was a bit delayed, but I still got it out! Sometime in the next few chapters I plan to have an interview with the readers and cast of my story ^_^ So I don't get in trouble I would prefer if you emailed or pm me the questions you would like answered. Also the next few chapters will be the guys and the girls getting closer to each other. Also I will have some banners and pictures I and the other characters of the story made on a site that will be I my profile. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And please R&R because I would like to know how I'm doing.
 
Ja ne!
 
Sesshychick