Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Surprise Visit From Ninjas ❯ Chapter 5: Ladies it's a date! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto….but I do own Kieko! MWUHAHAHAHA!!!
 
Original Characters:
 
Kieko is me
 
Kaida is my friend Sanora
 
Felicia is herself
 
Charmaine is herself
 
Yumi is my friend Katie
 
 
Now time for Updates! Well I'm on break, but only for a week, and this is chapter 5! I have more tests coming up soon and more homework, but that's nothing new. I just found out that Good Charlotte has a new cd coming out and I just saw their new music video “The River” it's pretty good ^_^ Well that's all for updates so on to the story!
 
Chapter 5: Ladies it's a date!
 
 
 
Morning came and Yumi's parents came down the stairs to see the girls all asleep in their boyfriend's arms.
 
“What is going on?!” Toni, Yumi's dad says frowning.
 
“Awwww! Honey isn't it cute?!” Yumi's mom says smiling.
 
“Cute? I think they're too young to be in on another's arms.” Toni says pouting.
 
“Oh honey! Stop acting like a little kid. They aren't children, they're teens. Just accept that they're growing up, especially Yumi.” Yumi's mom says.
 
“Well I still don't like it.” Toni says and starts to walk towards the kitchen when he trips over Shikamaru and Kieko, waking them up.
 
“Oh sorry guys! I was heading towards the kitchen to make breakfast and accidentally tripped over you.” Toni says with a sweat drop.
 
“No problem, but you can forget about making breakfast. The guys lost a bet last night and now we have to make breakfast for the girls.” Shikamaru says getting up.
 
“And how did you guys lose this bet?” Toni says suspiciously.
 
“They just lost a video game tournament against the girls. And we placed bets.” Kieko says giggling.
 
“Okay then….See you guys later then.” Toni says and walks off with Yumi's mom.
 
“Kieko go back to sleep. I'll wake up the guys and we'll get our troublesome task that you troublesome girls gave us.” Shika says smiling.
 
“Okie dokie! Have fun!” Kieko says and snuggles back under her sleeping bag, falling back asleep. Shikamaru goes around waking up all the guys and dragging Naruto into the kitchen because he wouldn't wake up and they didn't want to wake the other girls. Once in the kitchen they poured cold water over Naruto's head to wake him up.
 
“GYHAAAAAAA!!!!” Naruto yells only to be shushed by the guys. “But guys that was so mean! And my jacket is all wet!” Naruto says again.
 
“Well it's your own fault. You didn't wake up. Now suck it up.” Kiba says smirking.
 
“Anyways let's get to making breakfast.” Shikamaru says cutting off Naruto.
 
“Fine. But I'll get each and everyone of you back! Dattebayo!” Naruto says pouting.
 
The guys start to look around the kitchen for ingredients and utensils. They wind up making a ton of commotion while cooking and continuously were getting in fights about what to cook. By the time they were ready to start cooking the girls had woken up. Kiba spilled a sack of flour and it got all over Akamaru (yes Akamaru is still here. He was just being very quiet. Lol) who busted out of the kitchen into the room where the girls where in a mad dash to save himself.
 
“Hey look its Akamaru!” Yumi says and lifts him up into her lap only to get white paw prints all over her.
 
“Awwww! He's covered in flour! What are those guys doing in there?!” Felicia says curiously.
 
“I don't wanna know as long as we get our food. In the mean time let's clean him up!” Charmaine says and Yumi goes to get a towel.
 
Minutes later Akamaru was all clean and decided to stick with the girls afraid to go back into the kitchen.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~An Hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“I'm starving…..what are they doing?” Kaida says flopped down on the couch along with Kieko and Felicia. Charmaine and Yumi were on the floor in a coma like state from their hunger pains. The guys then emerge from the kitchen carrying 5 trays of food. All the girls sit up alertly and get happy faces.
 
“Food! FINALLY!” Kieko says and takes the tray from Shika happily. The others also do the same and all take huge bites of their ramen. While chewing they all get tears and their eyes go all shiny.
 
“This ramen….” Kieko says tears pouring down her face.
 
“Is soooo……” Felicia says with the same expression.
 
“Good!!!!!!” Yumi finishes and then they all sigh in bliss happiness before continuing in eating their food.
 
Soon they were all done eating and sat back on the chairs with happy expressions. Then Kaida got a brilliant idea.
 
“Hey guys lets go to the movies today! And maybe we could do a bit of shopping for the guys, because these clothes aren't very common, except for Naruto's. He has his own clothing line and that jacket and pants are in it.” Kaida says grinning.
 
“I have my own clothing line?! SWEET!” Naruto says and pumps his fists up into the air.
 
“Yeah. Besides the guys do need some clothes. They can't keep wearing the same underwear all the time or clothes!” Charmaine says which makes all the girls shiver.
 
“Hey Yumi let's look up some movie times, but what are we gonna go see? Personally I wanna go see the Messengers.” Kieko says.
 
“Well that makes the two of us! Anyone else wanna go see it?” Yumi asks. Everyone else raises their hand except for Charmaine.
 
“Hey char don't you wanna go see the Messengers?” Kieko asks.
 
“No. I hate scary movies.” Char says pouting and looking out the window.
 
“Don't worry Char. I'll hold you when you get scared.” Kiba says putting his hands around her waist. This makes Char blush and the other girls giggle.
 
“Oh fine I'll go see it!” Char says obviously outnumbered.
 
“Okay I'll look up the times and Naruto and the guys borrow some of Yumi's older brother's clothes, because you guys are covered in wutever you used to cook breakfast. Well everyone, but Shikamaru. He's the only one still clean. I wonder how you managed that…” Kieko says thoughtfully.
 
“Heh. It was quite troublesome really, but I was more careful than the others.” Shika says smirking.
 
“Oh but he can't wear his chuunin vest! It would make him look weird in public.” Felicia says. Shika nods and removes his vest showing his normal jacket and black fishnet shirt. Kieko blushes noticing just how muscular his body was.
 
“Okay then! Let's get ready!” Kieko says trying to get back on the task at hand. Shikamaru notices this and smirks, but Kieko just ignores him and goes to call the movies.
 
~~~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Okay guys the movie starts at 5:20 pm at the movie theatre in the mall that we will be shopping at. How about we all meet at 5:10 because lines might be long.” Kieko says.
 
They all nod and put on their shoes. It was warm out so they didn't take their jackets. Yumi shouted to her mom that they were going to the mall and movies and wouldn't be back until around 8. They all then left to go to the mall which was only a short walk away.
 
When they arrived the girls decided to get the guys clothes first since it was one of the most important things. While walking to Hot Topic the guys lagged behind the girls talking amongst themselves, while the girls kept their spot ahead of them. Normal people weren't really looking at the guys weirdly, but Naruto fans were taking double takes when they saw them. The girls giggled at this, but the guys were kinda getting annoyed. Finally they reached Hot Topic.
 
“Okay guys we have 1,000 dollars to spend on you thanks to our savings and a bit of help from our parents. Go choose out some boxers, shirts, pants, shoes we'll get elsewhere and get wutever else suits your taste.” Felicia says. The guys nod and go to the guys section to look for clothes.
 
While the guys were in the fitting room trying on whatever they choose a group of guys came up to the girls smirking and laughing.
 
“Hey Ladies. Want to come hang with us?” The blond haired one says. He looked like the leader of the group.
 
“Ewww. Why would we want to hang out with you?” Kieko spits at them obviously pissed off.
 
“Because we say so.” The blond one says and grabs Kieko's arm.
 
“Hey stay away from her and us!” Felicia says also getting involved.
 
“Oh so you want to come too?” The brown haired one says going towards her.
 
Just then the guys come rushing back and Shikamaru punches the blond in the face making him release Kieko's arm. Naruto elbows the brown haired guy in the stomach, making him gasp and back away.
 
“Hey you punks. Keep your hands off our girls.” Naruto says his Kyuubi eyes showing making the guys back up in fear.
 
“Do you need an invite or something? Scram!” The guys all run out of the store scared. Then the whole store breaks out in applause. They all blush and then Kieko starts to laugh which sends the whole group into a fit. When they all recovered Kieko spoke up.
 
“That was frikken hilarious!” She says still giggling a bit.
 
“Yeah! Naruto you were so awesome!” Felicia says hugging him. This gets a ton of heads turned in their direction. A bunch of girls who were looking at Naruto shirts dropped them and moved over to the group.
 
“Uh oh! Fesh! You said his name out loud in a store that sells his shirts! Let's just hurry up and check out and run before a whole stampede heads this way!” Kieko says and they all run to the check out followed slowly by a group of girls. Soon they were done buying the clothes and they ran out of the store when one of the girls screamed at the top of her lungs.
 
“HEY EVERYONE IT'S NARUTO! AND YES I MEAN THE REAL NARUTO!! AND IT LOOKS LIKE SHIKAMARU, NEJI, KIBA AND SASUKE!!” She yells and points into the direction of the group. There was a rumbling and then a bunch of girls and a few guys were running towards the group.
 
“Shit this is even worse than when the girls were chasing me in the Academy!” Sasuke says and they all start to run. After about an hour of running they lost the group by running into foot locker and hiding behind the counter.
 
“Well since were here let's buy the guys some shoes. We have about another 40 minutes til the move starts. So guys look around for about 2 pairs of shoes. And make sure you get a pair of running sneakers.” Charmaine says and takes a seat on the bench. Since they had about 400 dollars left the others looked around too for cute shoes and sneakers. Soon the guys were done and were ready for check out. When they were finishing buying the stuff they heard someone cry “THERE THEY ARE!!” and you all started to panic.
 
“Please hurry!! We're about to be mobbed if you don't!” Yumi says and the cashier hurries up because he also heard the cry and gave them their bags. The guys took them and they all started to run towards the movie theatre.
 
“Hurry! I see some of them!” Felicia says running even faster. Soon the girls were ahead of the guys running for their lives while the guys tried to speed up to catch up with them. They ran into the theatre and quickly bought their tickets and ran inside.
 
“Whooo! That was close!” Kaida says walking towards the food counter.
 
“Let's get our food now. We still have 5 minutes before the movie starts.” Charmaine says looking at the clock.
 
“Okay one X-Large popcorn with butter and 5 large drinks.” Kieko tells the cashier person.
 
“Wait, but their's 10 of us! You aren't are you?” Yumi asks blushing.
 
“Yep. We're gonna share. I hope the guys don't mind.” Kieko says smirking. The guys just grin boyishly and pretend to be embarrassed. The girls all go red in the face, but don't say anything more.
 
They get the food and walk towards the theatre they were supposed to go to. They all got comfortable and watched the previews that were still showing. When the movie started the girls shifted slightly towards their boyfriends, ready to cuddle next to them when the scary parts happened. About halfway through the movie the girls were buried in the guy's chest scared out of their minds and the guys were smiling at each other loving every moment of it. When the movie was over the girls unlatched themselves from the guys and tried to calm their nerves. The guys laughed and hugged their girlfriends to help calm them down. When their nerves were calmed they all left the movie theatre to find the exit blocked by a humongous mob. The gang would have had sweat drops if they were in the Naruto world and quickly turned around and walked towards the back exit.
 
“That mob is crazy….” Kieko says as they start to walk back towards Yumi's house.
 
“No doubt. I don't think we'll be able to go back there for a while…” Yumi says trailing off into her own thoughts.
 
“Awwww and that was my favorite mall too!” Charmaine says pouting.
 
“Hey Kieko we should head back to your house soon. Your parent's might start to worry if we'll ever get back.” Felicia says.
 
“Yeah, but now we can drag Yumi back with us!” Kaida says grinning.
 
“Yeah you guys are right. Let's head back and tell Yumi's parents and prepare to go back.” Kieko says as they reach the street Yumi lives on. They walked down the street in silence until they reach Yumi's house.
 
“Okay guys grab your regular clothes we had you change out of and I'll go persuade my parents to let me stay over Kieko's house, which shouldn't be too hard.” Yumi says opening the door. They all then split up to grab whatever they had brought and waited for Yumi to return by the door. About 5 minutes later Yumi happily bounds down the stairs with a suitcase and walks towards the group.
 
“Oka let's go!” She says and starts to walk out the door.
“Wait should we go back through the forest or take the long way back to Kieko's house?” Kaida asks a bit nervous remembering their little incident before.
 
“The forest is the quickest way and if we are lucky nothing will happen. Besides there's a bit of sunlight left so we shouldn't get lost.” Kieko says also a bit nervous, but tries to hide it.
 
“Beside we're here to protect you guys!” Kiba says grinning.
 
“Yeah we all feel safe now.” Char says jokingly making the girls giggle.
 
“Okay then it's settled. Through the forest to Kieko's house we go!” Felicia says giggling because she took the line from little red riding hood. The other girls caught this too and also giggled leaving the guys completely lost.
 
“Okay then… let's just get going.” Neji says and the guys start to head towards the woods. The girls stop giggling and start to walk after the guys. What they didn't know was that they were entering a trap.
 
After 10 minutes of walking Kieko got a very confused look on her face. Felicia was also noticing something weird.
 
“Hey guys! Stop! We should be at my house by now! And I think I saw that tree 5 minutes ago! Is this some sort of barrier?” Kieko says nervously. Everyone stops walking and look at her.
 
“Kieko, are you sure?” Shika asks calmly.
 
“Yeah I'm pretty sure. Felicia you noticed that too right?” Kieko asks for back up. Felicia nods and then the guys get serious.
 
“Neji, use the byukagan to determine weather or not we are caught in one.” Shikamaru says calmly still. Neji nods.
 
“Byukagan!” He says and looks around his face getting more serious by the second. “We are definitely in a barrier. It's a high level one too.” Neji says and his eyes go back to normal. This makes all the guys even Naruto grow more serious.
 
“Okay girls stay in front of us so we can see you at all times. Neji, Kiba keep on the look out. Naruto, Sasuke and I will keep up with the girls just in case they attack from the front.” Shikamaru says and the group nods taking their new positions. They then start walking again in silence, afraid to say anything. After 10 minutes of walking the girls were tired and asked for a rest. As they were sitting Orochimaru and Kabuto appeared in front of them.
 
“Orochimaru! Wow he looks even gayer in person…” Kieko says which makes the girls snicker a bit.
 
“I heard that you pitiful girl. Beside I'm only here for one thing or should I say person.” Orochimaru says smiling sinisterly.
 
“Get away you bastard! He won't go back with you!” Kaida says fiercely.
 
“Orochimaru I refuse to return back with you. I have someone here that is more important so you can't make me go back with you!” Sasuke says his voice fierce.
 
“My, my, my. How defiant of you. So I see one of these girls has captured you heart. Which one would that be?” Orochimaru says smirking.
 
“That would be none of your business!” Kaida and Yumi say. Yumi had an idea of what Orochimaru was about to do and decided to jump in.
 
“Ah! So it's one of these two. Which one of you is his?” Orochimaru says in his slimy voice.
 
“It's me!” They both yell and exchange glances at each other.
 
“Well if you won't tell me then I'll just have to take you both as hostage. Kabuto, you know what to do.” Orochimaru says smiling wickedly. Kabuto releases a smoke bomb and grabs Kaida and Yumi. They started to struggle so he knocked them out and jumped back to where Orochimaru was.
 
“Kaida! Yumi!” The group yells, but they can't see where Orochimaru and Kabuto are.
 
“Sasuke, if you want your little girlfriend back come back to me. I'll be waiting at Shadow Creek.” Orochimaru says and the two kidnappers run off into the now night sky.
 
“Kaida!!” Sasuke yells running blindly into Kieko.
 
“Yumi!!!” Neji yells and knowing they were already gone punches a tree.
 
“Damnit! I screwed up! This is just like last time….” Shikamaru says punching the ground.
 
“They're gone…” Kieko says and the rest of the girls start to cry. Everyone was pissed or sad. Naruto and Kiba tried to calm the girls knowing it was no use and punched the ground out of their own frustration for not doing anything. The group sat on the ground in sadness, frustration, and anger.
 
“Hey guys! I have an idea!” Kieko says suddenly. Everyone looks hopefully at her.
 
“Why don't we…..”
 
 
 
MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!! Evil cliffy! I still have about 4 more days of vacation so I'll try and update again. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
 
Ja ne!
 
Sesshychick