Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Surprise Visit From Ninjas ❯ Chapter 4: Danger in the woods and enter Yumi! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto *cries* BUT! I do own Kieko!
 
Original Characters:
 
Kieko is me
 
Kaida is my friend Sanora
 
Felicia is herself
 
Charmaine is herself
 
Yumi is my friend Katie
 
Now for updates. Tests are evil I'll tell you that. So is homework. I'll try to update faster next time and I promise not to let the story die like my Inuyasha one did ^_^'' Hope you like it!
 
Chapter 4: Surprise in the Woods and Enter Yumi!
 
 
After 5 minutes of walking in the woods and marking the trail the girls started to complain.
 
“Guys what was the use of this anyways? I mean we're not doing anything, but walking. Can't we have a little fun or something?” Kieko says obviously bored.
 
“Well we could all go swimming in the creek and hang out there for a while.” Neji suggests.
 
“That's a great idea! But thing is we didn't bring bathing suits.” Felicia points out.
 
“True, but who said anything about bathing suits?” Naruto says grinning.
 
The guys realize what he was smiling about and start to get their own smiles. The girls just look at them like their crazy and hit them on the head. They then start to walk away leaving them there with their perverted thoughts.
 
“Hey guys don't go to far remember the trail ahead isn't marked yet!” Shikamaru says running to catch up and marking the trail.
 
“Whatever.” They all say and stop to let them catch up. When they did they finally continue their walk. Neji among the back keeping to himself.
 
“Hey Shika?” Kieko says low enough so only Shikamaru would hear her.
 
“Don't call me Shika. It's a girl's name.” Shikamaru says defensively. Kieko giggles lightly at this.
 
“Well I'm sorry to break the news to ya, but your name gets too annoying to say all the time so I shortened it. So boo ya!” Kieko says back to him smiling.
 
Shikamaru sighs at this. “Whatever. What do you want?” He says remembering she sounded like she had a question.
 
“When you do leave. Will you still remember me? And would you wait for me until we found a way to get there?” Kieko asks a hint of sadness in her voice.
 
“Heh, yeah I would wait for you, because I think I love you…” Shikamaru blushes realizing what he said. At this Kieko starts to blush madly. “Kieko I'm sorry.” Shikamaru starts when he sees tears start to form in Kieko's eyes.
 
“D-don't be. Cuz I think I love you too.” Kieko says blushing as hard as she could. They would have kissed if they hadn't notice the stares they were getting.
 
“Umm you guys okay?” Felicia asks when she sees Kieko's eyes get really shiny like she was about to cry. Kieko and Shikamaru both laugh nervously.
 
“Uh yeah what are you talking about?” Kieko says her voice a bit squeaky and laughs nervously.
 
“Well we were just wondering cuz you two looked like you were about to kiss and Kieko looked like she was gonna cry.” Charmaine says smiling.
 
“Heh, heh, heh. What are you talking about? She wasn't crying and we so were not gonna kiss.” Shikamaru says laughing nervously too.
 
“Oh well. We must have been wrong. Let's keep going guys.” Kaida says and the group starts to continue the walk.
 
“Whew that was close. Right Shika?” Kieko whispers to him.
 
“Yeah that was close and a bother.” He says sounding bored again. Kieko just softly giggles at this and leans her head against his shoulder while holding his hand.
 
They continued walking and Naruto and Kiba cracking the occasionally joke, when Akumaru sensed something.
 
“Arf!” “Hey Akumaru what's wrong?” Kiba asks and the others stop and wait for the answer. Akumaru answers Kiba and Kiba goes wide eyed.
 
“He says that Orochimaru was near here recently…but how? I thought we were the only ones transported here.” Kiba says getting confused.
 
“Unless the spell had something in small print that's a total mystery…” Kieko says getting a bit nervous.
 
“Wait…When you were reading the spell the TV mentioned Orochimaru's and kabuto's name. You don't think that the spell also took his name in too?” Felicia says sounding a bit nervous.
 
“I hope not, but if Akumaru is right then yeah it did…” Kieko says a shiver going down her spine.
 
“If Orochimaru is here he's gonna be looking for Sasuke…” Kaida points out making the group get even more worried.
 
“Your right…What if he's been watching us? Or what if he want Sasuke back so bad that he's willing to get us out of the way?!” Felicia says realizing what Kaida said was true.
 
“He'll have to fight me to bring me back. Cuz I don't want to leave until we get back to our world.” Sasuke says frowning.
 
At this the whole group gets shocked expressions. They thought Sasuke would have gone back to Orochimaru, but he wanted to stay?! Charmaine and Neji remain quiet while shikamaru seems too deep in thought to speak.
 
“Sasuke why stay? I mean before you voluntarily went with him. You even took down Naruto to get to him. So what's your reason for staying?” Kieko says confused and wanting answers.
 
“Well umm I don't want to leave Kaida. And its way too much fun with you guys.” Sasuke says blushing when mentioning he was staying for Kaida.
 
“Aww how sweet! Well in that case I guess its okay for you to stay. And I think we should stop tonight walk and go back to the house.” Felicia says turning around to go down the path that they marked.
 
The others agree and turn around to go back to the house. About five minutes later they realized the rest of their marked path way gone. The girls start to panic and get worried looks on their faces.
 
“I thought the path was marked?!?” Charmaine says a bit of worry in her voice.
 
“It was I made sure of that, but someone got rid of the other kunai to get us lost. Neji could you use the Byakugan?” Shikamaru says remaining calm, but a bit worried.
 
“Byakugan!” Neji's eyes get veins around them and they turned white. Neji then looks around and sees the kunai scattered everywhere and wedged in different trees. His eyes then go back to normal. “Shikamaru we have a problem. Someone did scatter the kunai and now we are basically lost cuz I can't see the house even with my Byakugan.” Neji tells the group the bad news.
 
“Shika I'm scared now. What if Orochimaru did this?” Kieko whispers to him.
 
“Don't be we'll eventually make it out of here. And if Orochimaru attacks us it will be a total drag to fend him off, but we can do it.” Shikamaru says and holds Kieko's hand to comfort her. At this she blushes and smiles.
 
“Wait! I think I recognize this area! Doesn't Yumi live nearby?!” Felicia exclaims remembering the many times the girls have played in the woods during the day.
 
“Yeah I think your right! Well if that's the case then Yumi lives to the right of us! Let's go!” Kieko says running towards her right. The others follow behind her and they burst out of the woods onto a dimly lit street.
 
“YEAH! GO FESH!” Kieko, Kaida and Charmaine say and hug her for getting them out of the woods.
 
“Now to Yumi's house!” Kieko and Felicia then start to run to a house that still had on all its lights. The others follow after them to avoid getting left behind. Felicia rings the doorbell and a girl around their age answers the door. She had dirty blonde hair and glasses looks out. She had freckles and light blond streaks in her hair. She looks at the two girls and freaks out.
 
“OMG FELICIA! KIEKO! KAIDA! CHARMAINE! Long time no see! What are you two doing here so late?!?!” She says and then notices the guys behind them. “ARE they who I think they are?!?” She says her eyes getting wide. The guys take a few steps backwards, but within a moment they were all in a pile on the floor being bear hugged.
 
“Yumi this is who you think it is. And guys this is Yumi our friend a big fan of all of you.” Kieko explains to get things to calm down a bit.
 
“Omg! But how?!” She asks curiously getting up off the guys.
 
“We were attacked by a kunai with a spell on it and then we did the spell and poof here they are.” Felicia says while Kieko nods in agreement with the story.
 
“Hey Yumi?” Kaida asks suddenly.
 
“Yes? What is it Kaida?”
 
“Can we use your phone to call Kieko's parents and tell them that we're going back to the house?” She says.
 
“Oh no problem, but can you guys sleep over or something cuz I'm bored and I want to get to know the guys more!” She says smiling.
 
“Well if it's okay with your parents and my parents say yes then it should be okay.” Kieko says a bit hopeful they would say yes.
 
“Oh yeah I forgot we were standing outside! Everyone come on in and take a seat!” Yumi says going through the door with everyone following her.
 
Once inside the house Kieko went to go use the phone while the guys sat on one couch and the girls on the other facing each other.
 
“I have like a billion questions for you guys! But don't worry I'll narrow it down to a few.” Yumi says excitedly.
 
“Okay shoot.” Kiba says in a bored tone.
 
“So what is it like in the ninja world is it more fun than here or is here more fun?” Yumi asks speaking really fast, but the guys heard her question.
 
“Hmmm…Uh I think here is the same except no bad ninja gangs and huge mysterious creatures.” Naruto says.
 
*Yawns* “Speak for yourselves I like here better. Much more peaceful and less activities to do. Just the place for the lazy.” Shikamaru says slouching back into the chair.
 
Yumi nods. “Well then my goal will be to make you guys like here more!” She says with a smile.
The others smile back when Kieko happily bounds back into the room.
 
“They said yes!” She says smiling.
 
“Awesome! You know what this means! PARTY! And then sleep!” Yumi says hyperly.
 
“I'll get the candy, soda, and popcorn!” Charmaine says running towards the kitchen.
 
“I'll go tell my parents you guys are sleeping over!” Yumi says and runs upstairs.
 
“I'll grab the sleeping bags!” Kaida says and runs towards the basement.
 
“I'll go find the videogames and horror movies!” Felicia says.
 
“And I'll uh…um…up the decorations and get the music!” Keiko says and runs off towards the attic.
 
“So guys what now?” Naruto says to the others.
 
“Hmm I don't know. Any suggestions?” Kiba says boredly.
 
“Uhh how about we talk about our new relationships?” Sasuke says surprising Naruto and Kiba.
 
“Uh okay. So Shikamaru how's your relationship with Kieko going?” Naruto asks with a mischievous smile.
 
“It's going good. I like Kieko and how she can just seem to lighten the mood of something bad.” Shika responds with a blush. “OOOoooo! So Kiba how's things going with Charmaine?” Shikamaru asks continuing the discussion.
 
“Oh I like how things are goings. She's nice and knows how to be serious, but also have fun. I really like that about her.” He says blushing. “So umm Sasuke how's things going with Kaida?” He asks with a grin.
“I really like her. I like how she can remain calm even while the worst is happening to her. It show that she has a strong heart. That what I like most about her.” Sasuke says with a small blush, but it quickly goes away. “So Naruto. What do you think of Felicia?” Sasuke says smirking.
 
“I love her hyperness and how she can think in tight situations and her laugh and smile. I-I really do like her.” He says with a huge blush.
 
All the other guys turned to Neji and gave small smiles.
 
“You know Neji you and Yumi would make a really cute couple.” Naruto says with a twinkle in his eye.
 
“Yeah, and you're the only one without a girl yet.” Kiba says.
 
“This is your chance don't let it slip away.” Shikamaru continues.
 
“Yeah and ask her out before we leave tomorrow.” Sasuke finishes the shared advice.
 
Neji looked at them hopefully. “Well I do think she's cute. And her personality seems like she's really nice…I guess I could try, but what if she doesn't like me?” He says quietly.
 
“Ahh don't worry bout it! Just try and see how things go.” Naruto says grinning.
 
Neji nods and just after the conversation had closed the girls except Yumi all came back in with tons of stuff in their hands. They dumped it in a large pile in the floor and waited for Yumi to come back.
 
“Guys they said yes!” Yumi yells running down the stairs towards the others in the living room.
 
All the girls squeal happily and jump up and down. They then turned to the pile of stuff and started to work on the room. In the next few minutes the food and sleeping bags were laid out. The music was on, the movies stacked in a pile next to the DVD player, and the PS2 was out next to a bunch of videogames.
 
“Wow they took no time in setting this place up!” Naruto says looking at the finished room.
 
“Well duh we wanted to get this party started fast!” Felicia says and kisses Naruto on the cheek which made him blush.
 
“Whaa-what was that for?!” He whispers into her ear.
 
“What a girl can't kiss her boyfriend on the cheek?” She whispers back giggling. This made Kiba blush even more.
 
“Oh my gosh! I love these songs!” Kieko says and jumps up dancing to the song Superstar by Toy-box which was followed by Best friend when Felicia turned on the music. (Yes these are real songs Superstar by toy-box and Best friend by Aqua.)
 
Yumi also squeals and joins in the dancing. Soon everyone in the room was dancing to Superstar and Best friend. After the songs we finished everyone collapsed on the floor laughing.
 
“That was fun!” Yumi says in between giggles.
 
“Yeah it was and pretty funny!” Charmaine says and the rest just laugh more in agreement.
 
“So you guys wanna dance some more or search the oh so wonderful internet for stories about the guys and AMVs.” Felicia says grinning.
 
“AMVs and stories for sure!!” Keiko shouts and all the girls run towards the computer. The boys slowly follow.
 
“What do you guys mean by stories and AMVs about us?” Kiba asks.
 
“Well and AMV is and anime music video. So basically people just put clips from your show to their favorite songs and tada! An AMV is born.” Yumi explains while they log on. Keiko then pushes Yumi out the chair laughing evilly and goes to Fanfiction.net.
 
“Now how about we start with stories? Maybe we should start off with romance!” Kieko says and clicks a romance story. The boys start to read it and seem slightly annoyed that people actually came up with stories like these, since they didn't love anyone in their village, except for the girls that were in front of them.
 
“Aww come on guys! It's just for fun! Besides they don't know you guys are really real…yet.” Felicia says.
 
The guys nod and then Kieko types in Youtube.com. She then types in the search bar Naruto and a list of videos show up.
 
“So what are these?” Naruto asks, but Kieko just grins and clicks on her favorite Naruto AMV. The guys stare at the screen wide eyed and watched all their fights and everything they did one AMV after the other. Then she clicked on a specific one from her favorites list and paused it before it could start.
 
“You guys this is Itachi is a Superstar. I die every time I see it, but I'll let you guys decide and Sasuke I have a feeling your going to enjoy this.” Kieko says with a devilish smile and clicks play. (Btw this is a real AMV it's very funny check it out if you have the time )
 
By the time the AMV was done everyone was on they ground laughing.
“Oh my gawd! Can't breathe!” Sasuke says in between his laughs.
 
“Itachi and Kisame would soo kill that or whoever made it!” Naruto says before going back into his laughing fit.
 
After their laughing fit they all go over to the T.V to play videogames. Then Charmaine picked up Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2.
 
“Whoever wants to have a tournament say!” Kaida says excitedly.
 
“I!!!” All of them said.
 
“Alrighty then! Girls vs. boys! Let the matches begins!” Kieko says and puts in the game.
“Wait before we start lets make a bet! If the girls win then we get breakfast and kisses from who likes us.” Charmaine says.
 
“Fine, but if boy's win you'll have to take care of us all day long.” Naruto says grinning.
 
“Okay then it's a deal!” The girls and the guys yell and so the matches were started.
 
The battle was intense. First up was Kieko vs. Neji. Neji who was surprisingly good almost beat her, but Kieko in the final match one by 1 hit. Then was Kaida vs. Shikamaru, but Shikamaru outsmarted Kaida and was the victor. After many battles and the final eliminations it was down to Shikamaru and Kieko.
 
“Heh! Ain't no way I'm gonna let you beat me!” Shikamaru says with a confident smirk.
 
“Hah! Ain't no way you're gonna beat me! I happen to be a video gamer prodigy. I also raised a video game prodigy! My brother!” Kieko says proudly.
 
“We'll just see bout that!” Shikamaru says and the matches start.
 
The first round Shikamaru won and grinned which made Kieko a bit mad and she went into super gamer prodigy mode.
 
“Wanna try that again?” Kieko says innocently with fire in her eyes.
 
“You bet!” Shika says fully unaware of his girlfriend's scary mode.
 
The next two matches went by so fast it was scary. Shikamaru could only stare at Kieko who was giggling happily. Then he seemed to regain his composure.
 
“Okay, okay you beat me fair and square. So looks like the guys loose and the girls win which means we'll cook breakfast and give you kisses to the ones we like. I might as well go first.” Shikamaru says and smiles as he kisses Kieko on the lips. Kieko blushed, but kissed back and they only parted until they need air.
“Okay you guys time for you guys to fulfill your part of the dare like Shikamaru said.” Yumi says giggling. The other guys go to the girls they kissed before, but Neji walked over to Yumi blushing.
 
“Ummm. Hi Yumi. I-I really like you, and was wondering if I could kiss you, but only if you want me to!” Neji says blushing.
 
“Of course! I like you too Neji…I just thought you were with one of my friends already so I didn't ask.” Yumi says blushing also. Neji then decides to kiss her, which caught her totally off guard, but she didn't push him away. Soon she was kissing him back and they broke apart when they realized everyone was grinning and staring at them.
 
“Ummm well this is awkward.” Yumi says turning a deep shade of scarlet.
 
“Uhh yeah…” Neji says also blushing, but not as much.
 
There was a chorus of Oooos and Ahhhhs from the group before the girls went to go glomp Yumi and congratulate her. After a while the others got bored and decided to watch some scary movies with the ones they like. They all took a seat in their sleeping bags and put in the Grudge 2, Saw 3, and Halloween. By the time they watched the three movies the girls were scared out of their wits and they were nestled close in the arms of their boyfriends. They all fell asleep in each others arms with small smiles on their faces.
 
 
Well I finally got the new chapter out after what 7 months? Well you have my friend Felicia for reminding me to work on it and my midterms, homework, and state exams for delaying it. Please Review because I would like to know how I'm doing and if I could improve on anything. Hope you enjoyed it!
 
 
Ja ne,
 
~Sesshychick~