Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Surprise Visit From Ninjas ❯ Chapter 3: Truth or Dare and Relationships Begin ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. But I do own Kieko and CHEEZ! Lol
My Characters:
Kieko- me
Kaida- my friend Sanora
Felicia- herself
Charmaine- herself
Okay I'm just assuming ppl don't like this story for some reason because out of 91 ppl only 13 read chapter 2. I will continue the story anyways thanks to my friends and Jayge. Also thanks to my cousin Charmaine for helping me with the dares in the story.
Well now it is time for the humili- I mean story to begin!
Chapter 3: Truth or Dare and Relationships Begin
Last time: “I will” Kiba says bravely.
------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
“So Kiba what shall your fate be? Truth or dare?” Kieko asks in a very evil and mysterious voice.
“Umm…Dare.” Kiba says bravely. I sure am the brave one -.-' Kiba thinks to himself.
Everyone then starts to think up of good dares. Suddenly Kieko jumps up.
“Oooo I got a good one! Girls go get the Mary Kay we are gonna have fun.” She says evilly. The girls smile when she says Mary Kay and run to go get it. The guys just look totally lost and Kiba scared.
“Umm what's Mary Kay? And what does it have to do with my dare?” He says in a nervous voice.
“Your dare is to have us fix you up like a girl and then you have to put on a dress and wear it for the rest of the game.” Kieko says evilly. The girls then return with hair extensions, make-up kits, and nail polish.
“Why did I even ask?” Kiba says to no one in particular and sits down in a chair.
Kieko then took a rope that was hidden behind her back and quickly tied up kiba before he could run.
“Hah that way you can't run!” She says with a smirk. “Girls it's time to make him prettified.” (Woah my comp says prettified is a word OO) She says and they all get evil smiles.
“I got the nails!” Char says and starts to get ready to paint his nails.
“I guess me and fesh will do the make up!” Kaida says taking out all sorts of make-up.
“And I'll tackle his hair!” Kieko says and takes off Kiba's headband to work better.
After about twenty minutes Kiba had about twenty ribbons in his hair, tons of blush, eye shadow, Mascara, lipstick and pink fingernails. The girls then came out with a skin tight dress for him to put on. The guys saw Kiba's face of horror and died laughing.
“Shut up it's not funny!” Kiba says being untied from the chair so he could put on the dress. After the dress was on the guys started to whistle.
“Hahaha Kiba I never knew you could work a dress like that!” Naruto says laughing so hard he was crying.
“SHUT UP! Can we just get on with the game?” Kiba says sitting down on the floor ignoring the giggling girls and boys.
“Okay, okay. Shikamaru it's your turn.” Charmaine says getting over her giggle fit first.
Shikamaru gets an uncertain look after seeing what they did to Kiba.
“Truth or Dare?” Kieko asks also recovering from her giggle fit.
“Umm dare...” He says with uncertainty.
Everybody starts to think when Kiba smiles evilly and grins.
“Hey I have an idea! Shikamaru I dare you to put a tray of ice down your pants!” He says evilly.
“Thank god it's not as bad as your dare. But why me?” Shikamaru says looking at the girls getting out an ice tray and bringing it over. He also sees Felicia grab a camera. She quickly takes a pic of Kiba who gets mad and then resets it for the next pic.
“Hey are you ready?” Kieko asks him because he looked like he was off in wonderland.
“Whatever let's just get this over with.” Shikamaru says and takes the tray of ice and pours the ice cubes down his pants. He then starts to jump around from the coldness and Fesh takes a picture. After about 3 minutes all the ice melts and Shikamaru collapses from jumping around so much.
“Hahaha Shikamaru haha are you hahaha okay?” Kieko says seeing him get the anime dizzy eyes.
“I don't know anymore, but my legs are numb…” He says after finally snapping out of his dizziness. He then sits up and glares at Kiba who only laughs.
“DUDE! That was HILARIOUS!” He says cracking up.
“Whatever. Let's just get back to the game kay?” He says ignoring the laughter.
“Fine. Next is Char.” Felicia says. “Truth or dare?”
“Umm dare?” Char says a bit nervous.
Everyone again starts to think when Kieko suddenly gets a dark and evil smile.
“Hey Char I got a dare for ya. I dare you to French kiss Kiba for thirty seconds.” She says with an evil laugh. All the girls and guys except for Kiba and Charmaine all `ooo' and `ahhh'.
“WHAT? NO WAY!” Charmaine and Kiba both yell.
“WHY DO I HAVE TO KISS HER? I mean you're nice and all but still!” Kiba says in his defense.
“Yeah what he said!” Charmaine adds.
“You chose dare so you have to do it.” Kieko says with a smirk.
“Oh I give up! I'll kiss him!” Charmaine says with a huge blush. Kiba blushes at this, but gives up too.
Char and Kiba move closer to each other and look at each other for a moment. They both take a deep breath and close the remaining space. Kieko starts the count down as Felicia takes a picture.
This isn't that bad…he's a pretty good kisser too… Charmaine thinks while kissing Kiba.
Shikamaru looked a bit disappointed but got over it easily.
I can't believe I'm kissing her! Oh well she's pretty cute and a good kisser… Kiba thinks to himself during the kiss.
The two kissers were so caught up in the kiss they almost didn't hear Kieko say “time's up!” They broke from the kiss blushing like crazy.
“Hahaha you guys are so cute together! So did you two enjoy the kiss?” Kieko asks curiously.
“Oh shut up! Just you wait til your turn. Your so gonna regret it!” Charmaine says with an evil smirk.
“Whatever Felicia it's your turn.” Charmaine says trying to direct attention away from her and Kiba. “Truth or dare?”
“Umm Dare.” She says bravely.
Everyone starts to think and then Kaida smiles.
“Hey Felicia I dare you to French kiss Naruto.” Kaida says and gives a smug smirk.
“WHAT! I mean like Naruto and think he's cute, but still!” She says a huge blush starting to take over her face.
“Ummm yeah what she said.” Naruto says with a huge blush not really knowing what to say.
“Just get it over with! I bet you have dreamt of this day at least once in your life.” Charmaine says with a smirk.
“What? Oh whatever! I'll do it!” Felicia says giving in. She gives a nervous smile to Naruto and takes a deep breath.
They move towards each other and soon close the distance that was between them. They hear cheers and giggles, but ignore them. Kieko takes a picture since it was the photographer's turn.
Wow this is just what I always dreamt about! He's a good kisser too just like I thought he would be. And this is my first kiss! I think I'm gonna faint later… Felicia thinks happily to herself while kissing Naruto.
Wow my first kiss. I never thought it would be with someone other than Sakura, but Felicia is a way better choice for my first kiss she's really cute too. Naruto thinks during the kiss.
They finally broke the kiss when they need to breathe and had huge blushes as the giggles and cheers got louder.
“So how was it?” Kieko whispers when Felicia went back to her seat.
“Heh just what I always dreamt my first kiss would be like. And He's a good kisser too.” She says with a soft giggle.
“Well Kieko it's your turn. Truth or dare?” Sasuke asks finally getting a bit interested in the game.
“Dare.” Kieko says not caring.
Before anyone could start to think Char had a dare.
“Hey cuz I have one for you. And like I said its payback time for your dare not that I didn't mind it. I dare you to French kiss Shikamaru for a minute.” She says and watches as Kieko's face changes from calm to a bit nervous.
“I don't mind French kissing Shikamaru, but for a minute? What are you trying to do suffocate me!” Kieko says her voice a bit shaky from her nervousness. Shikamaru just looks shocked that Kieko wouldn't mind French kissing him. Kieko notices this and blushes.
“Hahaha don't worry you won't suffocate.” Charmaine says.
“Oh whatever let's just get this over with!” Kieko says her blush growing bigger.
Shikamaru and Kieko both get closer closing the distance that was between them. They look at each other for a moment and take a deep breath before closing the remaining distance that was between them and their lips. (this is my sad attempt at a kiss ') Everybody lets out cheers and giggles and Charmaine starts the countdown. Felicia took a picture of them kissing and giggled.
Shikamaru is a really good kisser. And he's my first kiss! He's really cute too… Kieko thinks to herself during her kiss.
Kieko's not a bad kisser, but then again she's my first kiss. As a bonus she's really cute too. Heh I think I just found my new crush. Shikamaru thinks and would have smiled if his lips weren't occupied.
The two were so caught up in their kiss they didn't hear Charmaine say “Time's up!” They kept kissing and then they decided to break for a breath a couple seconds after Char said their time was up. They both were very flushed and breathing heavily. When Kieko got back to her seat she was immediately attacked by Felicia and her cousin.
“So how was it? Since you guys took a few seconds to acknowledge I said your time was up.” Felicia and Charmaine ask her in whispers.
“Let's just say it's probably gonna be the best remembered kiss in my life.” She says back and smiles happily.
“Okay Sasuke you're up next.” Naruto says. “Truth or Dare?”
“I'm really not scared of whatever dare you give me.” Sasuke says in a 'whatever' tone.
“Okay if you can handle any dare then I dare you to strip for Kaida.” Kieko says with a smirk.
At first Sasuke looks horrified and then nervously asks a question he didn't want to know the answer to. “Umm all the way or just to boxers?” He asks his voice a bit shaky.
“Don't worry it's only to your boxers. So do you want the lights on or off?” Kieko says with a smirk. Kaida who just was shocked snapped out of her shock and started to try and get herself out of the dare.
“WHAT? Why me? And Sasuke why aren't you putting up a fight?” Kaida says frantically trying to persuade the others to stop the dare.
“As long as it's boxers I'm pretty okay with it I guess…And light off please.” Sasuke says with a huge blush.
Kieko and Felicia bring out a stereo and put in a cd. They look at Sasuke to see if he's read and he gives a 'whatever' look. They turn on the stereo and turn off the lights. The song I'm too sexy comes on. (I do not own "I'm Too Sexy". It's by Right Said Fred)
Kaida looks like she could just die or faint, which ever came first as Sasuke started to dance in front of her. After a while he gets used to it and starts to dance around her. All the girls are giggling except for Kaida who looks like she could die. The guys watch and laugh. Sasuke takes off his shirt and throws it to the girls they all squeal while Kaida starts to look pale. Sasuke continues to dance while Kaida seems like she's going to die of embarrassment, but she couldn't resist the urge to glance at his shirtless body at least once. Sasuke then started to take off his pants in front of Kaida and she looks like a she saw a ghost. Sasuke finishes taking off his pants and the song ends. Sasuke then hears a whole bunch of whistles and giggles and he blushes.
“Umm Kieko can I umm change back into my clothes?” He asks with a huge blush. Kieko is only able to nod before giggling at the almost naked Sasuke. Sasuke blushes even more and goes to the bathroom to change.
Neji who was the first one to regain his composure said Naruto was next. “So Naruto truth or dare?” He asks.
“Uhh Dare!” Naruto says after a second of thinking.
Sasuke comes out of the bathroom fully clothed and took a seat next to Kaida. Everyone starts to think of dares for Naruto, when kiba got a light bulb above his head.
“I've got a dare! Naruto I dare you to jump in a tube of ice cold water and stay in it for a whole minute!” Kiba says with an evil grin. Naruto lets out a sigh of relief thinking his dare would be much worst.
“Is that all? No problem I can handle it!” Naruto says.
“Oh yeah and you have to wear a bikini.” Kieko adds.
“What? NO WAY!” Naruto yells.
“You chose dare, you gotta do it now!” Felicia says with a giggle.
“Oh fine where is that damn bikini?” Naruto says furious. Man why couldn't I get a kissing dare! Grrr! Naruto thinks to himself.
Kieko the holds up an itsy bitsy teeny weenie pink and white polka dot bikini. Naruto grabs it and stomps off to go change. The girls then head up stairs with a few buckets of ice to go make the ice water bath. A few minutes later the girls come back down and Naruto steps out of the bathroom in the bikini. The girls start to giggle and the boys laugh so hard they collapse on the floor.
“SHUT UP! Can we just get this over with?” He asks Felicia desperately. Felicia nods and everyone manages to get to the bathroom upstairs that had a tub filled with ice water.
“Okay jump in! And remember you have to stay in for a whole minute!” Kaida says as a reminder.
“Yeah, yeah whatever.” Naruto then jumps into the huge tube of ice water and yells. He stands up shivering badly and teeth chattering. Why did I get the dare that could give me a death of a cold! Naruto thinks to himself. A minute passes and Kieko says he can get out. He jumps out and is wrapped in 4 huge extremely warm blankets.
“Wow I didn't think you would last a complete minute is there. You're good.” Felicia says in amazement.
“Hehehe I guess it was mind over matter.” Naruto says shivering a bit still. “Well Kaida It's your turn.” He says sniffling a bit.
“Truth or dare?” Neji asks breaking his silence and finally getting into the game.
“Umm truth. I don't want to end up like the rest of you guys.” Kaida says a bit nervous.
Everyone starts to think of a truth question when Sasuke comes up with a question.
“Hey Kaida I have a truth question for you. Who do you like most out of all the guys here?” He asks with a smirk.
“Well I umm uhh I uhh like umm you the best.” Kaida says with a huge blush.
At first Sasuke looks shocked and then blushes. Everyone in the room is quiet to see what would happen. Felicia and Kieko were eating popcorn and watching the scene like it was a show.
“I umm well umm uhh…” Sasuke says totally speechless. I can't believe I can't say anything! I mean she's cute and seem really nice I don't know what to do or say URGGGGG! Sasuke screams in his thoughts. He then does the only thing that he could manage to do and went over to hug Kaida.
“I like you too.” He whispers in her ear.
“But earlier I thought you said you didn't like any of us and we were just a bunch of brats?” Kaida asks him back.
“Well I can lie can't I?” He says back and smiles. Kaida also smiles back when all of a sudden their little moment was interrupted by awws and little side comments.
“Aww you guys are like so cute together!” Kieko exclaims forgetting the popcorn.
At this Sasuke and Kaida break their hug and get furious blushes.
“Will you guys shut up!” Sasuke says with his completely red face.
The other guys just laugh and the girls giggle. Sasuke then sits back down in a corner away from the others and Kaida sits back down next to Kieko.
“Okay, okay enough little comments. Let's continue the game. Neji your last and next. So truth or dare?” Kieko says regaining her composure.
“Umm dare…” Neji says uncertainly.
Everyone starts to think and Kaida gets a huge smile.
“Hey Neji I have a dare for you. I dare you to sing I'm a Barbie girl and dance to the song. Here are the lyrics I printed off a while ago.” She says with a giggle. ( I do not own the song Barbie girl.)
“What kind of song is that?” Neji says and looks at the lyrics and his eyes get wide. “NO WAY! This is so gay!” He says with an angry look.
“You have to do it it's your dare.” Kieko says with a giggle. “So you ready I have the song ready.”
“No, but whatever turn on the song.” Neji says giving up.
Kieko giggles and turns on the song. Neji sings and dances like a girl to the song with a growing blush. By the time he was done with the song his entire face was red and everyone was laughing.
“Would you guys shut up?” He yells trying to get attention away from him.
After a while everyone regained their composure and decided to watch TV since the game was done. Kiba went to go change and go back to his normal clothes. After a while he comes back out like he was before the game started and sits down next to Charmaine. Kieko's parents then walk through the door with her little brother. When her little brother saw the Naruto guys there he freaked.
“OMG SIS! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME OVER HERE SOONER! YOU KNOW I LOVE NARUTO AND THINK IT'S THE COOLEST SHOW EVER!” Mitsuki yells at her and Kieko smiles.
“Maybe I just didn't want to hear that while I got to know them.” She says with a smirk. Her brother then pouts and says hi to the guys then leaves and slams his room door. All the girls laugh at this seeing it was a normal routine.
“Kieko you're so mean to him.” Felicia says in between giggles.
“Yeah I know but that's sisterly love for ya.” Kieko says back and laughs.
Her parents just shake their heads and decide to go up to their room and go to sleep. After a while Kieko and the others get bored.
“Guys I'm so bored! I wanna do something!” Kieko says.
“Trust me you are not the only one.” Charmaine says.
“Well we could go outside and watch the stars or go explore the woods in pure darkness…” Kaida says getting a smile at her second thought.
“Hey guys don't you have to go home or did you plan to sleep over without telling me?” Kieko says looking at the time.
“Well from what I heard your parents told our parents about the guys appearing out of nowhere and they know how much we love them and stuff, so we get to spend the rest of the nights over here until they leave or until school starts, which ever comes first.” Felicia says smiling.
“YAY! So where's your stuff? “Kieko says remembering they didn't bring any stuff.
“Oh it's already here. Your parents just brought it in. We forgot it our parents were going to drop it off outside.” Kaida says.
“Dude this is gonna be so much fun!” Kieko says with a huge grin.
“Well who's up for exploring the woods at night?” Charmaine asks. Neji, Naruto, Shikamaru, Kiba and Sasuke, Charmaine and Kaida all raise their hands, but Kieko and Felicia get uncertain looks.
“Guys what if we get lost? And what if we run into something unwanted?” Felicia says sounding a bit nervous.
“Well we could mark our path and follow it to get back.” Shikamaru says.
“Well what if we lost a member? What would we do then?” Kieko says trying to convince them not to go.
“Well don't you have walkie talkies? Well we could give one to everyone and if we lose someone use those to get back to that person.” Charmaine says.
“Oh whatever let's go. If we get lost and die in there don't come crying to us.” Kieko and Felicia say giving up.
Kieko gets the walkie talkies and gives one to everyone. They then decide to pack a small backpack of food and supplies just in case they really did get lost. Finally they were ready for the woods and left the house.
Well guys sorry for taking so long to update! And hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. And plz review because I really want to know if the story is good or not. Well I'll try and get the next chapter out faster!
Sesshychick