Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Surprise Visit From Ninjas ❯ Chapter 2: Meet the Parents ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I do not own Naruto so get off my case!pushes away lawyers. But I do own Kieko and cheez! sticks out tongue to lawyers
My Characters:
Kieko(Ki)- me
Felicia(Fesh)- herself
Charmaine(Char)- herself
Kaida(Kai)- Sanora
Hey guys I'm trying out a new writing style on my comp so tell me if it's easier to read. And now let the story begin!
Chapter 2: Meet the Parents
Before Kieko even took a few steps she remembered Sasuke was still knocked out.
“Hey can one of you guys go get Sasuke and shake him awake and drag him out here.” Kieko tells one of the guys.
“I'll do it. Even though that baka deserved it.” Kiba says and goes to fetch Sasuke. A minute later both of them appear Sasuke looking rather pissed.
“I don't like you.” He whisper/hisses at her.
“Oh you'll grow to love me.” Kieko whispers and then starts downstairs with Felicia right behind her.
When they reached the bottom they look at each other, take a deep breath and nodded.
“Mom, Dad. Are you guys in a very good mood today?” Kieko starts.
“What do you want now Ki?” Her dad says and looks at her from over his glasses.
“Umm well Mr. and Mrs. H something weird happened.” Felicia continues.
“Just what strange thing happened?” Her mom asks now curious to see what her daughter was up to.
“Umm well Fesh and I were talking when a kunai knife flew threw my open window and hit my wall.” Kieko continues her story.
“What?” Both of her parents say alarmed.
“Mr. and Mrs. H don't worry we aren't hurt and it was far from hitting us. Well anyways there was this spell attached to it and well we read it and it turned out to be a summoning spell.” Felicia says ignoring Kieko's parents' worried and surprised looks.
“And we summoned some guys from this anime show I watch called Naruto. I'm pretty sure you've seen me watch it before you know the one about the silly blonde haired ninja boy?” Kieko says and watches them nod.
“And umm well they're here right now.” Felicia says finishing the explanation.
“So where are they?” They both ask in a `we're waiting tone'.
“Guys that's your cue.” The girls say simultaneously.
The guys then walk down the stairs and just get behind the two girls. Her parents just look at the boys and then at the girls stunned and then they would have fainted if they weren't busy doing things.
“Ummm hi…” They say. Looking uneasily at Kieko's parent's looks'.
“Umm guys you can stop starring now, your creeping them out and me as well.” Kieko says waving her hands in the air trying to get their attention.
“Oh uh yes. Um hi, I'm Kieko's mom but you can call me Mrs. H and him Mr. H.” Her mom says snapping out of her trance first.
“Umm so these are the guys you are always raving about how cute they are and stuff am I right?” Kieko's dad says smirking at his daughter who had the `r u serious!' look.
“DAD!” Kieko says with a huge blush. “Umm dad I think it's time we ate dinner. Hey where is the brat?” Kieko says noticing the quietness of the house.
“He's over his friend's house. I bet he'll just freak when he sees those guys here. He loves Naruto as much as you do.” Her mom informs her.
“Yes free of the brat!” Both Kieko and Felicia yell and get happy faces.
“Hahahaha you two always crack me up.” Mr. H says chuckling and then starts to read a newspaper that was nearby.
“Hey you put that down and go get more chairs for our guests. Mrs. H says to her husband who only grumbles and puts down the newspaper.
“Hey guys come into the kitchen. Trust me it's big enough.” Kieko says as she and Felicia enter the rest of the kitchen and find two seats.
“So what's for dinner Mrs. H?” Naruto says hearing his stomach growl.
“Hahahaha I see someone's hungry. Well I'm making chicken parmesan.” She says taking out several more plates.
“Oooo my favorite!” Kieko says happily.
“Oooo that sounds good, but I still wish we could eat some ramen.” Naruto says a bit disappointed there would be no ramen today.
“Don't worry Kieko loves ramen so I make the ramen for a side dish every night.” Mrs. H says. Kieko's dad then walks in with a stack of chairs.
“There are the extra chairs. Kieko come help me set them around the table.” He says and starts pulling them off one another. (Wow that sounds sick lol) Ki gets up and puts the chairs around the table as her dad takes them apart.
“There now all of you guys have a seat.” Kieko says and sits back down in her spot. The other boys find chairs to sit in and wait for the meal.
“So, what do you guys think of my family and house so far?” Kieko asks the guys.
“They're really nice and the house is nice two. Nothing like our homes in the village though.” Kiba was the first to respond and everybody nodded in agreement.
“Hey fesh?” Kieko asks suddenly.
“Huh?” she says caught off guard by the question.
“Do you think we should show them the show?” Kieko asks hoping fesh would get the drift.
“Huh? Oh! Yeah let's totally do that!” She says getting what Kieko meant. The guys just looked at them weird and then went back to looking around the kitchen.
“Dinner is now being served!” Mrs. H finally announces.
The food is then served and everyone eats til full, especially Naruto.
“Oh wow where does he put it all?” Kieko asks fesh watching Naruto eat his 10th serving.
“I have no clue…” She says watching him finish that off and finally look satisfied.
“Wow Mrs. H that was some good food!” Naruto says patting his now overly large belly.
“Uhh thank you.” She says and would have a sweat drop if she was in Naruto's world.
“Hey anyone up for some video games?” Kieko asks getting up. Kiba and Naruto were already getting up to follow while Neji, Sasuke and Shikamaru just have looks that say `wutever'. Kieko then runs into the room and picks out 2 games.
“Oooo my favorites! Umm let's show them Naruto: Ultimate Ninja first!” Fesh says and takes one of the two video games into the ps2. The game starts up and Naruto and Kiba look mesmerized by it for a second, but quickly snap out of it and attack the controllers.
About an hour later the girls shut down the game and turn on the TV.
“Hey! Why did you shut it down like that?” Kiba and Naruto both yell at the girls who only laugh.
“We thought you'd want to see your own show after seeing the video game.” Kieko explains and then changes the channel to Cartoon Network just as Naruto was about to come on.
The guys sat there very quietly watching the entire show with wide eyes.
“KOOL! MY SHOW ROCKS!” Naruto yells excitedly. While the other nodded painfully in agreement.
“Hey let's go watch the Japanese subs on the comp!” Kieko says getting up and running over to the comp with everyone right behind her.
“Cool you guys have computers too.” Neji says looking at the Dell.
“Yup we also have cell phones, walkie talkies, and almost everything you guys have except we can't summon chakra and use it in cool moves like you guys. Also we have cars not carts so we get around faster.” Fesh explains while Kieko was typing in some site name.
“Okay here we are. Umm what about episode 194?” Kieko asks the others.
“Sure I haven't seen that one yet so why not.” Fesh says.
After watching a few more Naruto episodes Fesh had to go home and Kieko was getting tired.
“Hey guys you'll be sleeping in this room.” She says pointing to the spare guest room that was almost bigger than the master bedroom. “Well I'm gonna go to sleep now. Ja Ne!” She says and heads towards her room.
“Well guys I don't know about you but I'm beat. See ya!” Naruto says and goes to find a spot in the spare room.
“Well I'm gonna go to sleep too. See you guys later.” Kiba says and follows. Soon all the guys were asleep in their new room.
Morning
“Morning mom, Morning dad! Hey did the brat sleep over his friend's house?” Kieko asks walking downstairs into the kitchen.
“Yes he did. Now go wake the boys up for breakfast.” Kieko's mom says to her.
“Fine, but if I'm mentally scared for the rest of my life I'll blame you.” Kieko says and walks towards the guys' room.
“Hey guys wake up its like 11 o'clock!” She yells threw the door and hears nothing. “Hey did you guys hear what I said?” She says and still hears nothing. Geez what are they logs? Kieko sighs and opens the door. She sees them all still sleeping. “I SAID WAKE UP!” Kieko yelled so loud her dad's car alarm went off.
“AHHH!” All the guys scream jump up from their sleeps.
“Finally! Geez you guys sleep like dead logs.” She then notices Naruto still sleeping and gets mad. “Naruto get up!” She yells and walks over to his bed and kicks him off the bed which finally woke him up.
“Whaa? What happened?” He asks and sees an angry Kieko leaving the room.
“Mom their up. Dad sorry about the car alarm going off, but they wouldn't get up.” Kieko says with a sigh and sits down at the table.
Finally the guys show up looking quite frazzled from being woken up so suddenly and sit down at the table.
“Kieko you're almost as bad as my mom.” Shikamaru says still trying to snap out of his sleep.
Kieko laughs at this. “Sorry guys, but you wouldn't get up. So that was my last resort. I'm still surprised that Naruto didn't wake up after that loud wake up call.” She says with a laugh that makes Naruto blush.
“So. I just am a deep sleeper. Hmph.” Naruto says folding his arms.
“Yeah I sorta figured that one out when I had to kick you off the bed.” She says with a smirk.
“Whatever.” He says and decides to change the subject. “Hey what are we gonna do today?”
“Well I'm gonna call Fesh over again and then I'm gonna call my other friends to meet you guys. And then we may go out into the woods and let you guys show us some really kool moves.” Kieko says. Just then her mom serves breakfast and they just talk about non-important stuff and finish eating their food.
“Okay let me go call Fesh and the others now.” Kieko says and runs off to go get the phone. She calls up Fesh, her cousin Charmaine, and her friend Kaida. The guys are just hanging out talking about more non-important stuff until they hear the doorbell ring and Kieko run to answer it.
“Hey girls what's up!” She says and hugs them.
“So where are the guys I wanna tackle them especially Naruto!” Kaida says excitedly and runs into the living room. “AHHHH! IT'S TRUE!” She says then faints.
“Well I'll just take her word for it not like I care. I don't even like anime.” Charmaine says and walks in. Fesh and Ki just laugh and follow the others into the room where they see the guys trying to revive Kai.
“Hahahaha she fainted! I'm surprised we didn't either.” Fesh says looking at her friend lying on the ground unconscious.
“Hey guys this is my cousin Char and that's Kaida.”
Kai starts to regain consciousness and screams again. “OMG! Fesh, Kieko you guys are so lucky!” She says starting to calm down. She then gets up and tackles Naruto. “OMG! You are like so totally awesome did you know that!” She says and puts him in a deadly bear hug.
“N-not a-again! Ca-can't Breathe!” He manages to wheeze out and Kai stops hugging him. “AIR!”
“Oh sorry about that. It's just not everyday you get to see your favorite anime character in real life.” She says with a slight blush.
“Hey you guys lets go into the woods behind my house now!” Kieko says putting on her shoes and grabbing her house keys in case her parents decide to leave or the brat comes home and locks them out.
“I hate the woods, but whatever.” Charmaine says with a sigh and follows the others out the back door and into the woods.
“Hey Naruto what do you think of these girls? I like the one named Felicia.” Kiba whispers to him.
“I like the one named Kaida. She may give deadly bear hugs, but she's cute.” He whispers back.
“Hey what are you two talking about?” Shikamaru says sneaking up behind them.
“Oh we were just talking about which girl we like best. Who do you like?” Kiba says.
“Well that Charmaine girl is pretty cute.” Shikamaru says as Kiba and Naruto grin.
“What are you two grinning at?” Sasuke and Neji both ask the three guys.
“Oh just talking about which girl we like the most. Who do you guys like?” Kiba asks them.
“Oh well I think Kieko is pretty cute and she's pretty nice when not waking us up.” Neji says and blushes a little.
“Personally I don't like any of them. They all just seem like brats.” Sasuke says. Unfortunately Kieko, Kaida, Charmaine, and Felicia all heard him.
“Ahem! So Sasuke, you think we're brats huh?” Kieko says with a deadly look in her eyes.
“Uh I was just kidding. I didn't really mean it. You guys are really nice and stuff! Honestly!” Sasuke says trying to cover up what he really said, but the girls didn't buy it.
“Jerk!” Kaida yells and slaps him in the face and walks on. Kieko stomps on his foot, Fesh steps on his other foot and Char pimp slaps him.
“Owwww!” he exclaims and just shuts up when he sees the other guys laughing at him.
“That jerk! Oooo he always seemed so kool in the shows until he went over to the dark side!” Kieko yells while walking towards the creek where they would stop.
“I know right! I liked him when he was just the normal kool guy I always liked.” Kaida says, but mumbles the last part so no one heard.
“Well here we are! Shadow creek!” Kieko finally announces.
“Yay!” All the girls yell from walking so much.
“So are you guys gonna destroy a few things when you show us your techniques?” Kaida asks them.
“You better believe we will!” Naruto says. “So what should I show you…oh I got it! Rasengan!” Naruto then forms a little ball of chakra and blasts away a tree with it.
“That is the coolest move ever!” Fesh exclaims and the girls all nod in agreement.
“Hey you ain't see nothing yet! Akumaru let's go!” Kiba says and feeds Akumaru something and eats one too. Akumaru goes red. “Akumaru! Mimic technique!” Akumaru then changes to look like Kiba. “Gatsuuga!” They both start to rapidly spin and demolish 2 more trees. “Hah! Take that!”
“I love that technique! It's even better in person!” Kieko says excitedly. The other girls just look at Kiba and rapidly nod their heads in agreement.
“That was the coolest move ever!” They all yell to confirm their nod of agreement.
“Feh. Whatever.” Naruto says folding his arms and pouting.
“Kiba and Naruto's moves are pretty cool I guess. But My technique doesn't work on trees. It works on people. Naruto want to help me demonstrate, unless on of you are brave enough to help.” Shikamaru says with a smirk.
“I would volunteer, but your technique would get me in like minus 0.2 seconds.” Kieko says with a smile.
“Fine I'll volunteer just don't hurt me.” Kaida says a bit nervous.
“Okay I'll just show you guys the first couple of steps then.” Shikamaru says. “Okay here it goes.” He then starts his `Shadow Imitation technique'.
“Hmm I remember that it uses the shadows to capture my own shadow.” Kaida whispers to herself and sees the shadow growing towards her. She jumps out of the way just in time and goes back to thinking.
Okay I need to get out of the shadows but that's impossible here. Oh well I guess I could let him catch me. Kai thinks with a sigh. She then feels herself not being able to move and figures out he caught her.
“Hah! Caught you. I guess you sorta figured you couldn't do anything in the woods since shadow are all around. Pretty smart.” Shikamaru says with a smirk.
“Yeah, yeah whatever can I move again please?” She asks getting annoyed that he was rubbing that fact in her face.
“So I guess it's true that you are a genius just too lazy to do anything about it.” Kieko says with a smirk.
“Yeah, yeah whatever.” He says and sits down. “Boy demonstrations are so troublesome.”
The girls laugh and then look at Sasuke who was next.
“So Mr. Bigshot whatcha gonna show us?” Charmaine asks getting a bit interested in what the others technique's are.
“I guess I could show you the Chidori.” He says in an `I don't care' tone. He then starts to gather his chakra in his hand and a loud noise that sounds like a thousand birds chirping surrounds them. He then run toward a tree as his target and obliterates it.
“You may be a real jerk sometimes but that move was freakin awesome!” Felicia yells.
“Dude she's right. Even though you stole it from Kakashi it is the coolest move ever!” Kieko adds and the rest of the girls just nodded speechless.
“Is it me or do their techniques just get cooler by the person?” Charmaine says thinking about the order.
“I think your right. Next up Neji. Let's see…your technique is the Divination Field, 64 strikes right?” Kieko asks searching her memory for the name of the move.
“Yeah. I guess you learned that from watching the show right?” Neji asks a bit impressed.
“Yeah, but that's no surprise is it?” She says with a giggle.
“Whatever. So we got any volunteers?” Neji asks only to get a bunch of `Are you crazy?' looks. “Fine I'll just show you guys how much damage I can do with the trees. But I suggest you take…” Neji didn't even have to finish because everyone was already on the other side of the creek nodding their heads telling him to go on. “Okay here it goes. Divination Field, 64 strikes!” Neji then hits a tree in the 64 spots where tenketsu's would be.
“Woah…dude you scare…but that was the coolest technique ever!” Fesh says in amazement.
“I scare you how?” Neji asks raising an eyebrow.
“Cuz of your awesome technique!” All the girls explain to him.
Neji just laughs as all the guys look jealous of him.
“Hey let's go back home now and let's run just incase anyone saw the trees getting knocked down and demolished.” Kieko says looking at the now demolished area.
“Yeah I agree let's go!” Fesh says and they all start to run back the way they came to get back to the house.
Within minutes they reach the house and look back to see that the area was barely visible but a few trees could be seen missing. They run into the house from the back door and collapse on the chairs.
“Wow. I didn't think it would have been the least bit visible that's why I chose that spot. Damn. If anyone saw us and called the police, I'm so dead.” Kieko says after catching her breath.
“Well Akumaru didn't bark or anything, so I don't think anyone heard or saw us.” Kiba says trying to calm Kieko's nerves.
“That's right! Thanks Kiba you and Akumaru are like the greatest!” She says jumping up and running over to hug him.
“Uhh well it was no problem.” Kiba says with a blush.
“Hey guys I have an idea!” Charmaine says suddenly.
“What is it?” Kieko asks curious now done hugging Kiba.
“Let's play Truth or Dare.” She says with an evil smile.
All the girls look at each other and then the boys and get evil smiles. The guys just try to look innocent, but get scared when they see the smiles.
“Yeah! That's a brilliant idea!” Kieko confirms.
“Well let's begin!” Kaida says and the girls and the guys sit in a circle.
“Well umm who's going to go first?” Charmaine asks.
“I will.” Kiba says bravely.
Hah! I shall end this chapter here! What shall Kiba's humiliation be I don't know yet so that's why I ended it here. MUHAHAHA! Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Oh and Jayge I added the demonstration part for ya and more stuff to come. And ppl! Plz review or else I'll stop writing the story! Well that's all!
Sesshychick