Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Akara and Fang ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



“Wouldn’t it be strange to wake up in a different dimension?” Fang asked in her normal low and calm voice.

“Hell yeah…that would be kinda weird…sounds like you’ve given it a lot of thought.” Akara mumbled.

“Well, I have.” Fang replied as she turned on her radio to her favorite station, KUPD.

“Heh, I wish something would happen, this is boring.”

“You could say that again.” Fang responded with a bored voice. The two cousins were home alone. Alana was at her friend Ella’s house, and Fang’s parents, (Akara’s Aunt and Uncle) were on a business trip. And the cousins couldn’t even enjoy being alone because there was absolutely nothing to do, not as if that was a change. A dogs sudden bark broke the nights silence.

“What the hell?” Akara mumbled, frowning slightly.

“What?” Fang asked, sounding rather confused.

“Oh…It’s nothing.” Akara said with an unsure smile.

“Well, I’m going to bed.” Fang said, yawning. Fang was used to her cousin acting that way. She saw things a lot of times that Fang was to disinterested in to pay any attention to.

“I guess we should get some sleep.” Akara agreed. The two got ready for bed, shutting down the lights and TV as they did so.

“How would you react if you woke up in a different dimension?” Akara asked as she turned the lights out.

“I honestly don’t know…” Fang replied with another yawn. Silence fell upon the two as they drifted off to sleep, only interrupted by the blaring of rock music from the radio.

~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~
The Next Morning
~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~

Akara grunted as she opened her eyes, blinded by the light she immediately closed them again. Once she got used to the light, she looked around.

“Um… What the fuck?” she mumbled, still halfway asleep. She looked to her left and say what looked like Fang…an anime version of Fang. Akara hesitantly looked down at her own hands, she too had taken on the appearance of an anime character.

“What The Fuck Is Going On?!” she shouted. Fang grunted, twitched, then sat up, not even bothering to open her eyes yet.

“Hm…wha…” she mumbled sleepily. Akara growled, punching Fang in the back. Fangs eyes shout open as she let out a deafening yelp. Akara laughed, not expecting such a big reaction. Fang took time to look around.

“I- I’m dreaming…this can’t be real.” She mumbled.

“Let’s see if your dreaming, hmm?” Akara said, smiling slightly.

“n-NO!! Never mind!!” Fang cried in panic, for Akara was now holding her
(very sharp) pocket knife. Akara laughed in amusement. Hearing movement behind them, the two turned and watched as a blur of blonde and orange fell to the ground. Fang stared at the kid on the ground, he looked to be only slightly younger then herself. Akara cautiously walked over and kicked the kid. He grunted.

“It’s alive.” Akara mumbled, Fang laughed. Akara looked up,

“This just can’t get any stranger can it?”

“Actually, it can.” The kid said in a dazed tone.

“Oh, My God, it can speak. Can it do tricks too?” Fang said in mock amazement. Akara kicked the kid again,

“Who the hell are you, and why the hell were you spying on us?” The kid got up and backed away from Akara before answering, not wanting to be kicked again.

“My Name Is Naruto Uzumaki And I…” Fang cut him off.

“Okay, skip the into, just get to the point.” A cruel smile spread across Akara’s colorless face.

“We can just hold him hostage until a more reliable source of information comes along. I don’t trust this kid.” She said, shortening the space between Naruto and herself.

“Uh, can we just talk about this…non-violently?” Naruto pleaded, seeing that neither of the cousins were completely sane. Fang drew her fist back, ready to hit Naruto, when a pink haired girl jumped between the two. Fangs fist stopped merely an inch from the girls face.

“We can tell you what’s going on if you just calm down.” The girl said, fear etched across her face, making Fang smirk.

“What do you mean we. Just you and dumb-ass there, or are there more of you?” Akara asked, apparently not pleased with the situation.