Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ All that we needed ❯ Stumbling apon you. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"Just let me through already!"Razuro growled poking one of the guards with her index finger."Sorry Sir..But we didn't get any message from Tsunade-Sama to let a Sand villager in.." Razuros eyebrow twitch as she mumbled "Im a girl.."The guard just nodded, Ignoring her comment.The other guard was talking to a funny looking guy carrying a message."She can come in." Razuro huffed picking her bag up and walking into the village.'Morons.Hmp.This town is slow.'
-Moments later.-
"WHERE THE HELL AM I?!!" Razuro ignored all the looks glancing at her. "Ugh..And I said 'Ohhh..Don't worry!I don't need a map.Ill find my way..' Stupid me.." She glanced to her left and saw a orange and yellow blur "What the.." It hit her knocking her to the ground with a loud thud "Owww.."The blur stopped also falling to the ground."Oh..Sorry.."She looked up the boy and helpped herself up."Right.."
"Who are you?I haven't seen you around here before!Im Uzumaki Naruto!"Razuro yawned and picked her bag back up. "Im Sumifu Razuro,From the Sand."Naruto narrowed his eyes and muttered "Whats with all the black?Huh?Don't you get heat strokes?" He pulled a rope from her pants. "What the hell is this for?" He then noticed some contents on the ground and picked them up "A Bra?Don't girls wear these?Why Do you have one?Are you a Uke?Hehe.."He stood up with a questionable look on his face.Razuro snatched the bra from him and growled."You talk to much.Im a girl." She stuffed it in her bag,her face flushed."EH!!?!?Wheres your breast?!Do you really need a bra if you don't have anything?!" Razuro smacked him over the head and muttered "You wear pants,Don't you?" And started walking off.Naruto blinked "Yea But I don't see why...HEY!"Razuro sighed noticing her was following her "HeeyyyY!Where are you going?Are you lost?Do you know Garra?" She sighed again wondering how the blonde talked so much in a milisecond."Im going to my apartment.Sorta.Yes."It didn't talk long for Naruto to reply "Ohh,Do you live at Eiem Apartments?!Ill help you!How do you know him?!" Razuro started getting confused 'How the hell is he talking about three things at once?!'
They arrived at the Eiem Apts in no time Naruto blabing on about some girl Named Sakura.Razuro Sighed glancing at his door.Some guy in black was standing by it with a very bored look On his face. "Oi! Dobe!" Naruto glanced up also and grinned "Oi Sasuke-Teme!"He suddenly grabbed her hand and ran towards "Sasuke" "Oi Teme,This is Raz-Chan!" Sasuke looked over her body before spotting the headband at her waist. "Sand?"Razuro blinked lowing herself slightly so she met his gaze "Point?"He looked away and 'Hmped' ANd Naruto rolled his eyes "Sasuke-Teme is always this grumpy."
Razuro sighed walknig to her door and opennig it and shutting it behind her,Making SURE to lock it.


RAE- Flapper...Gaspet..Whatever that is.I know I know...This is the shortest thing EVER...ANd Im so srry! -Crys.- Im a failureeee!I promise there will be more but..Its like 5.am...Im so tired..Buuuhhh..Oh..
HIT IT SASUKE-TEME!

Sasuke(Teme)-DOn't call me that..And..Rae does not own Any characters But Razuro..Gawd..

Hehe Sas-Gay said Gawd...BYe