Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Aniki I want things the way they used to ❯ The opening ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto that goes to Masashi Kishimoto
But I do own this fanfiction and thus can do what ever I want
 
People of the public I advise that I need reviews power will fail and I will die an unsightly death not being able to finish the story so please (crying) please review
 
The opening
 
Sasuke kneeled in the place were his parents dead bodies used to lay the blood stains still there. He felt the warm tears flush his face and the hatred for his brother stab his heart, he wanted to just die with so many emotions over flowing his body. He quickly stood up as he felt a presence appear behind him he readied his kunai and wiped the lingering tears from his face.
“Who the hell is here show yourself” He yelled in a dangerous tone.
“I knew I would find you here” A voice from behind him said in a quieted tone.
Sasuke looked behind a saw the figure behind him and quickly turned around.
“Itachi what the hell are you doing here you bastard showing your face here!” Sasuke balled his fist and attempted to punch Itachi but he was to quick before Sasuke knew it he had his hand behind his back.
“Let go of me you a.a.ss” He couldn't help it his eyes began to water up and he began to cry again.
“Sasuke settle down come with me I'm not going to hurt you” He hushed Sasuke. Sasuke pointlessly tried to struggle out of Itachi's grip twisting and turning.
“No, I won't go with you after what you did I can never trust you” He said between sobs. He hated himself he had sunk low enough to cry in front of the man he had sworn to kill for many years and the man that the revenge he sworn kept him alive.
“Sasuke forgive me” He got his hand and pressed the pressure point on Sasuke's neck causing him to get knocked out.