Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Aniki I want things the way they used to ❯ The truth ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Truth
 
Sasuke slowly regained consciousness and began to open his eyes. He looked around the room and noticed this wasn't his bed well it was but it was his old bed the one he had when he was a child. He looked around the room and noticed a figure in the corner finally the events of before he got knocked out became clear.
“You!” He said violently and kinda had some confusion in his voice. He tried to sit up but his body it wouldn't allow him he could only move his head.
“It's useless Sasuke I put a movement jutsu on you not allowing you to make too many sudden movements” Itachi said in a tired voice. Sasuke got an aggravated look on his face and he clenched his teeth.
“You son of a… why are you doing this are you planning to kill me here and now!” Sasuke's voice seemed to keep getting more and more frustrated but he looked away from his brother and a different look appeared on his face. That wasn't true Sasuke had happened to know Itachi wasn't the type to waste time he would have just killed Sasuke right when he was knocked out. Itachi sighed and stood up.
“Sasuke I came here to tell you the truth as to why I killed the family” Itachi kinda sounded sad, a side Sasuke really hasn't ever seen he had only seen it once it was the day right before he killed the clan.
“Why are you trying to torment me still you already told me it was to test your capacity I don't want to relive that day again!” Sasuke just bit his lip trying not to cry the images of that day were coming back. Also he was so close to crying with the fact that his life was perfect before that and Itachi was his role model and it hurt him his Aniki would do such a thing.
“Sasuke I killed the clan for your protection, the Uchiha clan planned to make you a link to the village like they intended to do with me but, with implanting a demon inside of you. Treating you like an animal as they did me” Itachi looked down and his dropped his voice at the last part. Sasuke just looked at him he didn't know what to think he finally spoke up.
“Aniki is it really true?” At Sasuke calling him Aniki Itachi got a little comforted. He missed that the most that name the one that when Sasuke said it he was calling him brother which meant that Sasuke still called him his brother finally reconnecting their family link.