Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Aniki I want things the way they used to ❯ Brother's ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Brother's
 
Itachi looked at Sasuke once again and stood up heading toward the dresser in his room. On top of the dresser was a file containing a few papers, Itachi headed toward Sasuke and threw the papers on his lap.
“I am going to take the jutsu off of you,” Itachi said he looked at Sasuke and narrowed his eyes “And don't even try to pull anything” Sasuke narrowed his eyes back. Itachi was treating him like a little disobedient child none the less it got him madder with the fact Itachi was acting like he knew him completely.
“What other choice do I have!?” He said in an outrage. Itachi did a hand sign and the jutsu was lifted allowing Sasuke to sit up. Sasuke grabbed the paper Itachi laid on his lap. He opened the file and began to read, the paper had all the plans and told how they were going to do the procedure of placing the demon inside of him. He looked down Itachi expected him to be sad but instead he had a grin on his face.
“Why are you smiling?” Itachi looked at him to make sure that he didn't just imagine it.
“It's nothing” Sasuke's smile turned back into its regular position. What Sasuke said wasn't true though, the reason he smiled was because he realized he could have a brother again and he was so relived he didn't have to kill the last of his family. Itachi just decided to shake off the questioning in his mind. Sasuke attempted to stand but his efforts were in vein as soon as he stood up on his legs gave out and he fell helplessly to the floor. It happened so fast Sasuke let out a squealish yelp as his face made contact with the floor.
“Oh I should have told you that after that jutsu you'll be a little exhausted” Itachi tried to hold in his laughter.
“Itachi you think that's a little tired I can barely even move I'm going to kill you when I am able to move again!” Sasuke said in a very aggravated tone. Itachi walked over to Sasuke and picked him up and placed him back into the bed still on the verge of laughter.