Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Arranged Marriage ❯ ...the Club ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello again. I'm trying hard to update fast on this story, so sorry if u thought it took me a long time on updating. But I am goimg to update if u review so R&R.
I do not own the Naruto characters. *Creis* If I did, I wouldn't make Sasuke go to Orochimaru but pair him with Sakura. *Smiles* On with the sory.
Warning: Sasuke will be a little soft in this story. I just can't make him a coldhearted guy if its gonna happen Sakura something early in the story so yeah, he will be a little soft.

Last time, Sasuke drove Sakura to the club.
When they came there, Sasuke led Sakura in. Sakura had been in clubs before, but this were much bigger. It had a bar, a stage and a huge dancefloor. The light flickered, ppl danced, music all the time. Yes, this was a club. "Sasuke-teme!" she heard someone yell. "Ah, there they are." Sasuke said and grabbed Sakura's arm and guided her to the bar. "Oi Sasuke." a blonde boy with blue eyes said. "hey Naruto, Hinata, Shikamaru, Ino." Sasuke said. "Where are the others?" A girl with long, blonde hair and icy blue eyes said "Shino, Chouji, Kiba and Lee are coming later. Neji and TenTen are dancing. Temari, Kankurou and Gaara are not coming." she said. She then noticed Sakura. "Sasuke, who's u'r friend?" "Oh yeah. This is Sakura Haruno. She is the daughter of an old friend of father. She moved out here and are going to the same school as us. And she will live at my home." Sasuke explained. Sakura smiled nervously at them. The blonde girl broke up in a smile and hugged her. "Hi I'm Ino. Really nice to meet ya." She released Sakura and pointed to the others while telling their name. It was Hiinata, followed by Naruto, then Shikamaru. "Neji and TenTen will come soon. It is a while since they started dancing, so I'm sure they'll come soon." she said as she searched the dancefloor. (Everyone look like they do in the shippuden series. Ino long hair and Chouji is not fat.) Ino, Sakura and Hinata started talking and seemed to like eachother and that made Sasuke feel a little happy. He didn't want her to be alone the most of the time. 'Its not that I wouldn't let her be with me and the others at school, but if she hold with him all the time, she would get trouble.' he thought. "Come on Shikamaru, let's dance." Ino exclaimed as she dragged him to the dancefloor. "Come on Sasuke. We can't let them have all the fun." Sakura joked dragging Sasuke to the dancefloor and started dancing too. As they danced, Sasuke watched Sakura. He was amazed of her dancing skills. The song "Butterfly" ended and "I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You" started playing. Everyone started slowdancing. He wondered if she wanted too, but before he could ask, she had snaked her arms around his neck so the only thing he could do was to put his arms around her waist.

The song lasted for a good four minutes, and after that last song, they walked over to the bar and bought themselves some drinks. Sasuke looked up. 'About time.' he thought. "Hey Shino, Chouij, Kiba and Lee. Over here ppl." he called. "Thought ya wouldn't show up." he said. "Come on Sakura, Let's dance some more." Ino said as the song Crawling-Linkin Park started to play. "Hey Sasuke, I'm going to dance some more." Sakura told Sasuke. (A/N: And now Hell will break loose. Soon.) "Okay." Sasuke said. Ino and Sakura ran to the other dancers and started dancing. "U'r girlfriend, Sasuke?" Kiba asked. "No, not exactly." Sasuke answered while scratchin himself on the back of his head. "She's single?" Lee asked. "I'm not sure." Sasuke said. "I'll ask her when she comes back." he added while glancing at the dancers. Ino and Sakura came back, a little breathlessy. Sakura introduced herself to Shino, Chouji, Kiba and Lee. "Hey Ino. Wouldya plz come with me out? I need some fresh air." Sakura asked Ino. "Sure. I need some too. I'm exhausted from all the dancing." Ino said a smile on her face. "We're going out." Sakura informed Sasuke before walking out the door with Ino.

Outside:
"So, what do u think of this place?" Ino asked. "I like it. How is the malls around here? Huge?" Sakura asked. "Mhm, big enough. Restaurants, jewelery-shops, clothes, everything."Ino said whit a grin on her face. "You two." a deep voice said. Sakura and Ino turned around sharply. Two men standing behind them. Sakura took a close look at them. None of the two looked drunk. 'This is bad.' she thought. She didn't like the glimt in their eyes. "Ino, try to make it to the door. Try to get Sasuke and the others out here. I'll distract them." Sakura whispered to Ino who nodded. "What about little fun?" the first man said. He looked like he was 25 years, the second man 24 years. "We'll promise it will be pleasent." the second man with a sly smile. "Come." Sakura said to Ino. Sakura walked up to the men. "What if I say "no''?" Sakura said as she punched the first one down. "Now Ino." Sakura yelled and Ino started running as fast as she could, in the door and over to the boys. "Sasuke, some men are trying to run off with Sakura." She screamed. Sasuke ran out the door with Ino and the others behind him. When he came out, he couldn't see anyone and not Sakura either. "Sakura!!" he yelled.

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------
Sasuke: Now, u r just evil. Where is she?
Naruto: Yeah. Where's Sakura?
Inu 4ever: I'll tell u in the next chapter. I'm not sure if I'll just let the men run off with Sakura first.
Sasuke: U better not do that!
Inu 4ever: Hey, Hey. Why are u holding a kunai in u'r hand? Come any closer and I'll delete u from the story.*Walks over to the computer*
Sasuke: This story is about me and Sakura. U can't delete me.
Inu 4ever: Crap. *Starts running with Sasuke after her*
Naruto: Untill next time, R&R plz.