Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ Day 1: Afternoon meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, but if I did I would reveal Kakashi's face once and for all…On the very last episode.

I hope this is as long as the first chapter. I'm good at beginnings' but then have no idea what to do in the middle and end.

Puff of smoke appears and Kakashi and Yuri came out of that. Seriously, where does that smoke come from? I bet they just throw smoke bombs so they can look cooler or something.
Kakashi Yo'ed his students and said “Good morning.”
Sakura and Naruto yelled, “You're late!”
“A black cat crossed my path, so….”
Naruto growled at Kakashi.
Kakashi coughed, “Well, let's move on then.”
He walked over to a stump, “The alarm's set at 12 PM.”
He held up two bells. “Here are two bells. Today's topic is to get one of these bells from me before noon. Whoever can't, will have no lunch.”
“Say what?” Naruto squeaked.
“I'm going to tie you there, and see others' enjoying lunch.” Kakashi said.
Yuri eyed them, the three's stomachs was growling.
“That's what he said…don't eat breakfast. But wait, why are there only two bells?” Sakura asked.
“Since there's only two, at least one will have to be tied up to the log. That person will fail since he failed to complete the task. The person will go back to the academy. It might be just one, or all three. You can use your shuriken. You won't be able to get this unless you have the will to kill me.”
“Demo, that's too dangerous, Sensei.” Sakura can't shut her mouth can she?
And blah de blah blah. I really don't want to quote a lot from the episodes. So, Naruto tries to badmouth Kakashi. He says people who talk big don't have a lot of qualities. The fox tries to attack him but no luck's on his side. He flew into the water to cool his booty. He threw some shurikens from the water. He saw that Kakashi caught them with two fingers.
`Hmm, if I can't get sensei. Then maybe, I'll try Yuri sensei.' Woah, woah, hold up there. Who said she was a teacher? … Oh well.
Forehead g- I mean Sakura looked behind Kakashi to look at Yuri.
“Who's that Kakashi-sensei?” she pointed to Yuri.
Which I might say, isn't it rude to point?
“This is Wei Yuri. She will be observing you and so on and so forth.” He waved his hand.
The group stared at her, “We only know her name. Like Kakashi remember?” Sakura said to Sasuke and Naruto. They both nodded.
“I don't see a head protector on her, either.” Sasuke said. Wait, he shouldn't be talking a lot in the beginning…oh well.
“She could be hiding it.” Naruto eyed Yuri suspiciously.
Yuri whispered, “Are they conspiring against me or what?” to Kakashi.
“Nope, just getting used to me.”
“Hey, can I help?”
He looked at her, “You sure? Did you ever finished Ninja Academy?” he smirked and crossed his arms. There's a lot of arm crossing and smirking in here. Sorry.
“Of course I did. I just didn't bring the protector with me. I have my weapons on me so I can help you. Pretty please.” Yuri insisted.
Yuri did the saddest puppy dog look. /Okay, keep it up and he might think you're crazy/
He handed her a bell, “Better not lose it. You know this is Survival Training.”
`I hope I don't regret this.'
“No prob, Kakashi. Trust me, I can handle this. Easy peasy.” Yuri threw the bell up in the air and went somewhere into her sleeve. She grinned.
He turned around to Team 7, they had finished talking.
“Wei will be joining us. She and I will each have a bell. Ready, start.”
He watched them jump off.
Kakashi took out his book. Naruto said something. Kakashi said another thing. Naruto commented Kakashi's weird hairdo. Naruto charged at him, while Kakashi flashed behind him to give him A Thousand Years of Pain. Sakura and Sasuke sweat dropped, `Dobe.'
Yuri laughed. “Good thing, I'm on your side Kakashi!” she wiped a tear. She stopped laughing.
“Hey gimme your book.”
“Nani? No way.” Kakashi took it out for himself.
“Oh come on! I know you can fit another book in that sack,” Yuri said.
“Oh I know, but-” Kakashi then looked at her.
Surprise, surprise. Where did it come from? Who's book was that? Does she have other things up her sleeve?
Yes, plenty of things can fit up there. I'm just not telling you what else is up there.
His book was in her hands, Sweet Heaven first volume. Dum dum dumm.
“Is that my book?” Kakashi checked his sac. Nope, still there he looked up.
“Nope, my book was in my back pocket.” Yuri grinned. “You can have the boys. I'll take the girl.”
She walked away with her head in the book.
“I'll be waiting, Sakura!” She lifted her hand and walked off into the trees.
`Wei Yuri, what is she doing-' Kakashi didn't finish his thought when Naruto grabbed him from behind.
Sakura perked up at the sound of her name. She looked at Yuri.
`Shoot! I can't get a bell from that teacher! At this rate, I'm going to be separated with Sasuke-kun!' Sakura thought.
`I don't know how good she is or if she even is a jounin. But, I'll take my chances with her.'
Sakura stealthily stalked Yuri.
Yuri sat under a tree and put the book away. She sat Indian style and sat her head on her hands. `Wow. Kakashi a teacher. Never would of thunk it. It looks like he changed, but he really hasn't. His mask is still attached to him like glue. He had a pretty nice face when we were little. Wonder why he kept it on.'
>FLASHBACK>
About 5 years old, chibi-fied Kakashi and Yuri are in the front yard of Wei household. “Geeze, control yourself K-chan.” Yuri giggled.
Kakashi was near to tears, “But I wanted to win.” He whined.
“Wit ol' maid. You hafta not show your face or emoshuns like mommy said.” Yuri said.
Kakashi stopped tearing and brightened up. He stood up and ran away, almost tripping on a rock.
Yuri humphed and crossed her hands. “Now who will play with me?”
She looked down at the cards and looked where he ran.
“Now, I have no friends.”
She started to sniffle and full out crying.
“Daijoubou? (Are you okay?) I'll beat up the guy who made you cry.”
She looked up to see Kakashi with a paper bag over his head. She smiled and laughed. She shook her head.
Kakashi brightened, “I win!”
He jumped around and tripped and landed on his face. Yuri hurried over and turned him over.
“K-chan?” she shook him.
Her eyes were teary again and she shook him again. She took off the bag and he breathed in deep. “You saved my life! I couldn't breath.”
She laughed, “K-chan, you forgot to poke holes in the bag. That's why you couldn't breath.”
About 6 months later. “K-chan, pokers not hard. Stop showing yer face.” Yuri once again telling him. Kakashi threw the cards on the floor and huffed. “Can't help it, Yu-chan. I'm not good at cards.”
One month later. Yuri eyed him closely. Her face close to his.
“Can you even breathe in there?” she asked.
“Sure, can. Mommy made it just for me. Wanna play cards?” he asked.
“Ooh, ready for another beating?” she sat down.
Thirty minutes later.
“How you do that?” Yuri was amazed, Kakashi was winning Old Maid.
Kakashi looked sheepishly and rubbed his head. “I dunno”
>FLASHBACK DONE>
`I guess I did tease him. Oh well. Look how he turned out.' She heard some of the conversation with Sasuke and Kakashi. She sensed something coming.
`Oh just a shuriken' she tilted head to the left and the shuriken hit the tree. She turned around and pulled it out. She looked up to see Sakura ready for her.
`Alright, finally some action!'
She jumped up and took out a katana. Where she get the katana? She got it from her pants. She conceals her weapons, that's why I didn't tell you about it in the beginning.
“Hey, girly. You sure you wanna do this?” Yuri asked Sakura.
Sakura smirked.
`She sure looks confident. That must be a sign or something.' Yuri thought.
“Girly, you want to have it one on one. I like taijutsu.” Yuri said.
`Hmm, maybe she's not good at the others.' Sakura thought.
/Oh yeah! You can do it/ Inner Sakura shouted out to her.
Yuri grabbed a napkin from her pocket and rubbed on her sword. “Okay, I'm ready.”
She looked up, Sakura was gone. She walked in the middle of the clearing. Then, she heard a rustle. She jumped up, Sakura was under her.
“Low kicks, don't do me Sakura.” She heard Sakura growled.
She landed only to jump away after Sakura threw some shurikens.
“That's more like it! Now, it's always best if you can get them out of their viewpoint.”
“Hai-yah!” Sakura kicked, and brought out her kunais.
She started slashing her way in. Yuri blocked her attacks, backing up by Sakura's momentum of slashing and kicking.
“Come on Sakura! Put some for force into it and then strike with a different attack.” Yuri stated.
`Got her,' Sakura smirked.
Yuri stepped back, her foot got caught in something. She looked down for a moment, a rope was looped around ankle. She knew she was going to go flying upwards. She let herself be caught, when she was midair, she cut the rope, twirled upright. More shurikens were flying at her, she jumped on one of the shurikens to go higher.
Yuri looked around airborne for Sakura, nowhere to be seen. But she did leave a whole ton of makabishis' around. (Makabishi- small spikes thrown on the ground for people to step on)
She decided not to avoid them since she was close already. She stepped on them. Then she heard Sakura say, “NANI?”
“I wear metal plates on the bottom of my shoes, Sakura!” Being too lazy to search for her. She brought her foot up and tapped on her foot, to hear the chink chink of metal. She moved the makabishis' away.
`Now, where did that girl go?' Yuri wondered sitting under a tree.
She took out her book and turned to page 53. `Oh now I didn't see that coming.'
Sakura was back hidden into the trees controlling her breathing.
`Damn, she's just as good as Kakashi-sensei.' She thought. `And just as perverted too,' Inner Sakura said looking at Yuri read Sweet Heaven.
`Okay. One more time!' Sakura took another breath and went out of hiding.
Sakura jumped out when she heard Sasuke screamed. Well, he didn't scream like a little girl, it was more like a loud grunt. Yuri was standing like 10 feet from Sasuke. She saw him standing with clothes on and then the next blink, his clothes were in tatters. Only his underwear remains. Sasuke turned into a cherry tomato. Sakura jumped back with a nosebleed. She fell to the ground and twitched, with her mouth drooling.
`I hope Sakura enjoyed that little Genjutsu of mine. I guess she's not going to think about it being a mere allusion.' Yuri chuckled and turned a page.
`Hmm, she seems to be the same level as Kakashi-sensei. She was playing with Sakura.' Sasuke said.
He leapt away to try and get a bell from Kakashi-sensei. RING RING RING.
`Tsk, I wasted my time watching them.'
(AN: Sasuke just finished trying to get Kakashi's bell. You know the part where he was pulled into the ground. Sakura didn't see that part.)
“Wonder if Naruto or Sasuke was able to get a bell.”
Yuri got up and walked to the three logs.
Naruto was tied up and the other two was sitting. Obviously, no one couldn't get a bell; she could hear their stomachs from where she was. Kakashi poofed beside her right before she made it out of the forest.
“So, how'd it go?” Yuri asked.
“Sasuke nearly made it on his own, while Naruto tried the easy way. You?” Kakashi said.
“Oh Sakura's good. Though she needs to focus on the bigger picture.” Again she laughed.
“What?”
“Oh you should've seen the move I did on her. I'll tell you later, when you write your report.”
“Would you like to do the honors?” He bowed.
“Nah, you're good at scaring little kids. I'll leave it to you. I'll just head on over in that tree. Call me when you're done trying to be scary.” Yuri winked at him and left before she could see him blush.
`No, she is not getting into my head.' Kakashi thought as he walked to Team 7.

the end of chapter two. I liked it sorta. You think Kakashi was a little Ooc at the end? I think so. But I love him. Thanks for reading, ja ne!