Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ Day 1: Midafternoon walk ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I will never own Naruto unless I take over the creator's body and change his name to my name. But I would have to find witch first.

This is right after Kakashi scares Team 7 and lets them pass. Sorry this is sort of short

/-/-/ Walking Down Some Street Named Yida /-/-/
Kakashi and Yuri walked home or to his house anyway.
“Hmm, you have some good students.” Yuri said.
“They have their quirks. How long are you staying here?” Kakashi asked.
“They said don't come back for one week, at exactly 3 PM. If I come an hour early, I'll get the punishment.” Yuri sighed.
“What do you do back home?” Kakashi asked.
“I'm a smith.”
“Smith?”
“Gosh, K-chan. Has that mask been cutting off the circulation to your brain or what?” Yuri smiled.
“I'm sorry, I threatened the doctors not to say anything about my condition.” He grinned.
“I make weapons, Mr. Hatake. You better remember that. Since you're my friend, I'll give you free stuff. Aren't you lucky to be my friend?” Yuri poked him in the sides.
“Then, you won't mind giving me some right now.” He raised his eyebrow.
“What do you need? I can make anything you ask for. Though I doubt you need anything special, since you're good enough to conserve your supplies. Am I right, Kakashi?”
He chuckled. “You're right about that.”
They were at his doorstep, the streetlight came on.
“K-chan?” Yuri said slowly.
“Hmm?”
“Can I stay at your place?” She said sheepishly.

sorry, I did say that it was short. Thank you for reading my fanfiction. And I won't tell you to review, but just in case you don't know what that is. You click that little button down there on the left and type your thoughts about my humdinger of a story. Thank you again ja ne!