Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ Late nite thinking ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Never will own Naruto cause if I did, I would make Sakura the main character. What? Quit looking at me like that. It was so sad when Sasuke just told her off and said she was weaker than Naruto. It was a major burn for Sakura. It made me hate Sasuke. He better go with Sakura at the end. Ooooo makes me so mad just thinking about it.

Okay right now we are inside the house of Kakashi. I thought he lived in some small itty bitty shack. But I changed his house, cause I wasn't sure. Someone tell me if he lives in a shack or not!

Kakashi laid in bed with his hands under his head. He couldn't sleep, he figured it was because Yuri was in the next room.
`Are you asking me to marry you? Didn't know you were like that, Kakashi.'
/She didn't exactly answer the question, maybe she does want to marry you/ said Inner Kakashi.
`Psh, we're just childhood friends. That's all.'
/You're already filled up the friends' pile, now it's time to go take the next step/
`What step? We're not even thinking of going out. Much less get married.'
/But, you're thinking about it. Maybe she's waiting for you to sweep her off her feet/
`Yuri doesn't like those kind of men.'
/Or does she? It doesn't matter if you're the sweeping type or not, at least admit you like her a little bit more/
`I do like her a lot.' He relaxed a little bit more after he thought this.
/and maybe you do want her as more than a friend/ Inner Kakashi added.
`Oh shut up,' he slept thinking about Yuri.
On Kakashi's Couch
“I'm glad, I'm friend's with Kakashi again. Now, let me think. What hasn't changed about K-chan? He's still funny, makes excuses, the hair just went in the other direction, and he still looks like a lazy bum.”
She tried to sleep but couldn't, she tried every sleeping position she could think of. Nothing worked. `But the couch is so comfy, why can't I sleep in peace?' she got up and paced around the room.
`I already finished Sweet Heaven today. I didn't bring any other books with me. I'm tired but can't sleep. I'll ask K-chan, if he has anything to read.'
Yuri got up and knocked on his door, she opened it. Swearing she heard him say `come in.' She looked down at him, he was KO'd.
`hmm, I swore I heard him say it.' She nudged him.
She sat on the edge of the bed and shook him a little harder. Nothing.
`Damn, Kakashi. When were you a heavy sleeper?'
“K-chan?” she whispered.
Nudging and shoving wasn't working and he really did look tired. She grew a grin.
`As long as he's sleeping. I might as well do myself a favor.'
/Yes, yes. Who knows when we'll get another chance to do this/ Inner Yuri said.
She felt his hair, oh so soft, but how does it stand on its on? Maybe some strong hairspray and mousse. She stopped when he stirred.
`oh snaps'
He moved and put his hand on hers. She slowly shifted away, but he tightened his hold on her hand.
Expletive words were running through her mind. How was she going to get out of this?
`I'll try one more time before waking him up. Gently, gently. You better be having some sweet dreams Kakashi. Don't want you holding onto my hand, if it's a nightmare.'
She touched his arm and pulled on his hand, prying inch by inch off hers. She sighed in relief, her hand was beginning to feel claustrophobic.
`Guess it's not worth waking him up,' turned to leave.
“Yuri,”
`disasteriffic' she stopped in her tracks and turned slowly around.

(A/N: sorry, Rikku. It was the perfect word for this moment.)
Good or not. Kakashi's inner voice is more outspoken about his perverted-ness. Inner thoughts are more evil and regular thoughts are sort of good. Thanks for reading. Would you like to give a review about my story? No? oh well, I tried.