Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ day 2: morning shopping ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Picture of Wei Yuri is Now on my profile. Sorry if it sucks. i only have paint.

Disclaimer: I don't own the dang thing! Dang nabbit! Wish I did, cuz I would be pretty rich

this is like day two of them meeting each other. I'm sorry, if Kakashi's already thinking about her.
“…” - talking
`…'- thoughts
/…/ - inner thoughts or conscience
… - flashbacks

Day Two
“K-chan…Hey, K-chan. Wake up. Your students are going to yell at you again. K-chan, you lazy bum. I guess you don't want the breakfast I made.”
She walked away and closed the door.
He came out a couple minutes later, pulling his black shirt over his head. He slowly made his way to the kitchen and slowly sat in the chair. With his eye/eyes closed too. Took him a while to open them, when he finally did he finished his breakfast.
Yuri turned around and gave him juice, “You forgot this.”
He took the cup, “Hmm, thanks.”
He looked up, she sat in her chair, and looked at him.
They stared at each other, “I seen your face before K-chan. I'm pretty sure what you look like under that. I did see you without that thing on before you started the trend.”
Yuri began to eat her food. He was a little wary of her, but it was true. She had seen his face before the mask become his sidekick. He pulled down his mask and drank his juice. When he finished and looked at her. She had a big smile on her face.
“See that wasn't so hard.” Yuri picked the plates up and washed them.
“You're coming with me, today.” Yuri said while drying the plates.
“Where?”
“I have an order to fill out and I need to know where the market is, unless you're too busy like making up a new excuse. I'll just ask the guy next door.” She said.
Now, he knew who the guy next door was a womanizer. He got a little angry at the thought of leaving Yuri with him. Even though she can plenty well kick anyone's arse.
“Okay, let me get finished dressing.”
The only thing he needed was to put on his green vest. They went to the market on Deirde Avenue pronounced as dirty. She looked around the shops. Nothing seemed to catch her eye, until dun dun dunnn. She found what she was looking for.
She stopped in front of an old woman's shop of nasties. Filled to the brim of weapon paraphernalia. She gave me the bored look, while I fingered through some chains.
“And you came here for?” Kakashi asked.
“Making somebody a chain and sickle type of thing. It's sort of hard to explain in detail.”
Yuri walked over to the woman sitting down fanning herself.
“You have a chain that is lightweight and easy to swing around?” Yuri asked the wary looking woman.
The old woman snorted and looked away.
“I can make one for you. I charge two legs to make customs.”
“Good. Cause I charge a lot more for mine. I'll take two about 30 feet long please.”
The woman looked a little shocked, she put her cool face on again.
“That'll come to 15,000,” the woman saying.
“You're in luck today, lady. Okay, let me j- oh!” Yuri was interrupted by Kakashi pulling her over to the side.
“You do know that's an outrageous price for chains right? I can show you another place where they can do it for much less.”
“I can't do that, K-chan.” She shook her head.
“Why is that?”
“Because this is the place where I want to get my stuff alright?” Yuri huffed, crossed her arms, and looked away.
“Let me show you the place before you go wasting your money,” Kakashi continued.
She looked at him and sighed.
“Alright show me this place of yours. I bet they don't have what I want.”
He was satisfied and walked out the store, Yuri quickly went to the woman and handed her the money. She winked at her. The woman shook her head and chuckled. Kakashi didn't see a thing.
“So, where is this cheap shack you're taking me to?” Yuri asked.
He took her to a small weapons shop. She eyed the chains carefully. Yeah, they looked good but the material was not so great under pressure. She grabbed a chain, a pretty decent long one too, and she swung it around. She shook her head and looked at the owner. You can always tell how good the weapons are just by looking at the owner.
And by the way the owner looks, he looks pretty sloppy. Yuri asked the owner what metals he has. It would easier rust with the ones he made.
`Nope, not going to come back here unless the other closes down and this is the only one left.'
Yuri walked out the store.
“Oh, You're good,” Kakashi said.
“What?” Yuri confused.
“It was a cheap shack.”
“Then why you made me waste my time going there in the first place?” Yuri getting a little frustrated at him.
“Wondering if you were as good a smith as they say.”
“Who's they?”
“They are the people that recommended you to other people.”
“Like who?”
“Like the Hokage,” Kakashi glanced at her.
“Oh him? He only used my services once and he says I'm good. I don't know if I should be flattered or suspicious of him…Any way, why were you talking about me with Hokage.” Now Yuri was a little suspicious of Kakashi.
Kakashi looked away, “Oh look, time to meet my students,” and poofed off.
`Grr! Why that little! Ooooh!' Yuri stomped away.

so so. How you like it? Think they're talking too much? Think they're thinking too much? crickets chirping no response eh? Well, poo on you too! Thanx for reading.