Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ day 2: a mug of blackmail ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I sadly will not own Naruto as of yet. I am now in the process of stealing it. But don't tell anyone. I don't own it, unless the creator dreams about giving all the credit to my name. That won't ever happen buy I can hallucinate can't I?

This is day two and a half. Still in the second day. Yuri didn't meet the Team 7 that day or K-chan as she loves to call him. We appear in some random bar, that I will call Irish Pub. Even if they don't know what Irish is.

At The Irish Pub
Yuri looked down in her cup and stared at the alcoholic drink.
`Why was he talking about me?'
/Oh, you know plenty why he was talking about you with the Hokage/
`But why the Hokage of all people! He could of talked with himself or his other friends if he has any around'
/Quit bugging and drink that drink. You didn't just come here to worry about who he's talkin' to. You came here because 1. You needed that dinky chain for a client. 2. Both you and his parents forced you to come here and explain to him that you're his fiancée by their choice. And not his. And lastly 3. Cause you never entered Konoha walls for years. And it doesn't go in that order either/
“Hi, I never seen you around here before.”
/And possibly snatch a man/
A man sat next to her at the counter. He ordered himself beer. Yuri took a quick look at him. Another jounin with that head plate wrapped around his head. And the scar running across his nose.
“And you are?” Yuri eyed him.
“I'm Iruka,” he smiled and shook her hand, which was not open to shaking.
Yuri put her hand on her lap, chugged down her drink, left some money and walked out.
/That guy was sort of cute. Go back to him now/
`Naw, don't mean to be unfair but I didn't like his scar and…well I know he's not my type'
/You don't think I know that? I'm you, but better. At least you could do is get your mind out of the sewer and start going into the gutter/
`That didn't make a lick of sense'
/Look see that Iruka running towards us? Go and talk to him. You need more male friends/
`Like I don't have male friends at home?'
/They don't count. They're just clients, travelers, and the guys who like to hang around the shop. Meaning they are all bums. Look at Iruka, he may look gay. But who says he isn't/
`I still don't understand what you're asking'
/Do I have to spell everything out? Talk to the man and make him your friend. You could use another contact in Konoha besides mask boy/ (aka K-chan) /Unless you want him as your only contact. Then you'll have good excuses to go and talk to him/
`oh fine'
Yuri looked back. Iruka going in for the kill, stroke up a conversation with her. She thought his antics were funny and laughed. (sorry don't know Iruka that well)
ALittleBitLater
“Sorry to say, that he had a rough time the next day,” Iruka commented.
Yuri chuckled. Yuri was standing on K-chan's doorstep. Iruka looked at where they were standing. His eyes opened a little wider.
“You know Kakashi?” Iruka said a little shocked.
“Yeah, why?” Yuri curious.
“Yes, why Iruka?”
Kakashi put an arm on Yuri's shoulder and leaned on her from behind.
“Oh! Hey, it's already late I need to go off! See ya Yuri-chan!” Iruka said quickly and poofed off.
A couple of seconds went by, the wind passed by.
“What did you do?” Yuri turned around to stare at him.
He looked off somewhere and scratched his cheek.
“Oh nothing,” ending in a high note.
/Oh yeah, he did do something to that poor guy/
“Tell me or you don't get any dinner,”
And at that said, his stomach growled.
“Actually, I didn't do anything…unless he counted that one time,” Kakashi thought out loud.
“What could make Iruka-san poof off just looking at your sad face, K-chan?” Yuri went to the kitchen.
She looked around the place, “Skillet, skillet. Wok, wok. You got anything in here K-chan?”
She bended down and looked through the bottom cupboards.
“They're in there somewhere. Look in the top,” Kakashi said sitting at the table.
She got up and looked back, “You're not going to help me?”
Kakashi leaned his head in one hand.
/Absolutely/ “Not”
Yuri shrugged and looked through the longer cupboards.
/You like to bring the party down don't cha'/
“There you are, you little bugger. Boy are you dirty”
Yuri found the wok all the way in the back. Dusty. And old.
“You never cook do you?” she held up the dusty thing.
“Not one bit,” he said happily.
She found more utensils lying in a drawer and washed them. She lit the fire and put the wok on. Filled the wok with water and dumped the noodles in. Yuri turned around and looked at him.
“So?”
Yuri took out a pack of noodles and peanuts from her sleeve. Then took other food items out of the refrigerator and cabinet. She rolled up her only sleeve.
“So what?”
“You're going to tell me what you did to Iruka-san?”
Yuri turned back around and stirred the noodles around with her chopsticks.
/See? See! Look at that, she's calling him `san' and you `chan'/
The chopsticks came from the drawers.
/He has a title already and it's higher than yours/
Pour the water out, spin all the noodles around the chopsticks.
/Something's going to happen with them if you just sit there/
“Come here for a minute, will ya'?” Yuri asked him.
/Your move, K-chan/
Kakashi wandered on over with his hands in his pockets. He looked at the items on the counter. Vegetable oil, bean sprouts, to- and again being interrupted.
Yuri grabbed his hand and put the chopsticks in his hand.
“You hold the noodles up, while I wipe the wok off”
He glanced at her; she shook off whatever water was left and wipe the bowl with a napkin. Then, poured the oil in the wok. She wiped her hands on her pants and looked at him.
“Go to the sink and rinse the noodles in cold water for 30 seconds,” she told him.
“Um, you can put the noodles in the wok now. K-chan?”
She snapped her finger in his face. He finally blinked.
“Pay attention. Put the noodles in the wok. Don't worry that it pops”
He did. She put mixed a bowl of water and seasonings and poured it into the wok.
“Put the bean sprouts, peanuts, and tofu in there too.”
The obedient little boy that he was followed her directions.
“Stir with the chopsticks. Don't be scared and dig in there, K-chan.”
She nodded, watching him stir the noodles. She found a plate and held it out.
“Now pour it all on the plate. See cooking isn't so hard.”
Yuri smiled at him, patted his back, and set it on the table. She grabbed another pair of chopsticks and dug in.
“Hmm, this is…really mm good, K-chan”
“What? I don't get some?”
She took a peek at him, `he really is hungry isn't he?'
/Hungry? I don't see any hungry written on his face. Nope I don't/
“You still didn't tell me what happened to Iruka-san,” Yuri picked up the plate and stood up.
And notice he was still standing and holding the other pair of chopsticks. She blocked his chopsticks with hers.
“Well, you see I was training,” Kakashi said.
Block, block. Ooh, he touched the noodles and started picking some up until she stepped back.
“Yeah, and?”
He appeared behind her and grabbed her stomach from behind. Using replacement technique, she ran out the room.
“I was training my dogs you see”
Yes, she knew about the dogs from her clients.
“And where does Iruka-san come to play in this?” Yuri asked.
She twirled the plate on one finger.
“I was training in the forest and there wasn't anyone around for miles.” He explained.
“Better hurry, the noodles are getting…mm cold,” she took some more off the plate.
“Thedogsweretrainingandtheygottooexcited.” He took another breath, “HerecomesIrukalookingformetotellmethattheHokagewantedtoseeme.”
Yuri put a hand up to stop him, “Okay, okay. I get it. You're dogs just happened to attack him. Or play with him. I can see that happening. Okay you can have some now.”
They both plopped to the couch and ate on the same plate.
“And you couldn't stop them or what?” Yuri asking.
He took a large amount of noodles in his chopstick.
“Like I said, I haven't played with them in a little while. They were too rowdy and started jumping on Iruka.”
He stuffed it in his mouth. She looked at him, was that tears of joy in his eye? He didn't eat anything for lunch today and was bugged into treating Team 7 for some ramen. But he didn't have none for himself.
“Here, you can have it all”
Yuri handed him the plate and got up to wash the dishes. He watched her dry the dishes.
/See? If she can even teach you how to cook, then you gotta do something/ Inner K-chan sighs.
/She's pretty wonderful isn't she/
`…Yeah, she is'
Kakashi finished and washed his plate. They both sat next to each other, he brought out his book and started reading. She looked over his shoulder, “What're you readin'?”
Yuri flipped the book over, “I'm trying to read here,” Kakashi said.
“Oh, Sweetest Taboo. I read that one already. Turn the page, that's when he c-”
“Okay! Stop telling the whole story,” Kakashi said.
Yuri got up and took out a book from her back pocket.
She handed him the book, “Here. I just bought it today. This one's probably better than that one you're reading.”
There was a knock at the door. Yuri went to answer it, she opened the door and there was Sakura. Now how did she know where Kakashi lived? Sakura looked up.
“Hello Sakura, what can I do for you?” Yuri merrily said.
“Oh, I thought Kakashi-sensei lived here.” Sakura looked away for a minute.
“Do you need to talk to him?”
Sakura shook her head quickly.
“Oh no! I was going to ask where you live but I guess you're sort of” she blushed, “busy. I gotta go.”
She turned to leave, but Yuri caught her collar.
“Oh no, I'm not busy. I just finished teaching someone how to cook rice noodles. Let me just tell them to lock the door.”
Yuri walked back inside and looked at Kakashi who was still reading. He heard everything they said.
“K-chan, I'll be going out with Sakura so don't lock the door.”
He kept on reading. She pinched his cheek hard.
“You heard me right?” she put her hands on her hips.
“Ow,” he rubbed it. “I heard you.”
“Good, don't forget to read my book when you finish that one. I might go somewhere later after I'm done with Sakura. So you don't have to wait up for me.”
She grabbed her wallet and closed the door.

So how you like it? You think Iruka looked gay at the one scene when Kakashi and him were smiling at each other? You think maybe he is and is just hiding his feelings? You think I'm thinking too much on this? Thanks for reading.