Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ day 2: girl talk ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Me no own Naruto. Wow, I didn't know this is was a long chapter. yay!

Now, it's still the second day. Nighttime about 9 o'clock.

On the Road
Yuri and Sakura walked to Sakura's house. They were silent the whole way, making Yuri a little nervous on what the little pink hair girl was going to do.
/If it comes to fighting, don't worry we can take her on/ Inner Yuri said.
Sakura unlocked the door and went inside. She took off her shoes. There were no lights on and she walked up to her bedroom. Yuri now worried for the girl, closed the door behind her and followed her. Yuri saw her sitting on her bed. Yuri decided to sit on the floor beside the bed.
The silence was deafening and was long.
“So, what shall we talk about Sakura-chan?” Yuri asked.
Sakura was still quiet, “You know the baker at Baked Goods? He's pretty cute, but he has to stop showing his bright teeth. It just blinds you, you know.” Yuri trying to make conversation.
Sakura nodded and giggled at this.
“Well, there's this boy.” Sakura went off.
Yuri raised an eyebrow. `Could it be Sasuke?'
“And,” she blushes, “I really like him.”
Sakura covers her red face.
“But he's so distant and it's hard to talk to him you see.”
She plopped to the floor and grabbed Yuri's hands.
“I need advice. You had boyfriends before right? How do I get him to like me?”
Yuri slightly surprised at her question.
“Well,” Yuri looked down at her socks, “you know about his past right from other people?”
“Yes, it wasn't a good one.”
“He's the quiet type, so I would do something with him. Some kind of game where it doesn't involve a lot of talking. Or if he's pretty smart, you can ask him to help you with something.”
Yuri looked at Sakura, Sakura nodded thinking about it and said “But how do I ask that without making it look like I'm stupid?”
“Umm, ask him if he would do something with you. But it has to be something a guy can be interested in you know. Like soccer or training so he won't get bored. Then ask him if he can help you on improving something. You get what I'm saying?”
Yuri said.
She nodded, “Oh yes! That's a perfect idea Yuri-sama!”
She hugged Yuri.
She lied on her stomach on her bed.
“So what about you, Yuri-san.”
“What about me?”
“Are you going out with Kakashi-sensei?” she had a smug look on.
Yuri looked thoughtful.
“Well, I guess you can say so. But I only met him yesterday.”
Sakura looking shocked.
“You guess so! But, but you're living together!”
“Now, I won't tell if you won't tell.” Yuri whispered.
Sakura nodded.
“I'm his fiancée,” she said softly.
“YOU'RE HIS WHAT! But he's a pervert,” Sakura stood on the bed.
“Only because our parents are arranging it. We're just waiting for them to come to their senses. He only let me sleep in his house because we're just childhood friends,” Yuri said.
“But, you're going to marry him right? He's alright, if you can talk to him with out a dirty book in his hands.”
“I don't know yet.”
“You have to marry him,” Sakura decided.
“What?” Yuri looked confused.
“I only saw you with him yesterday and he acted different when you're around.”
“Really? I didn't notice”
“He must be in love with you and he just didn't say it yet. Are you in love with Kakashi-sensei?”
“Woah, hold up on that. I don't love K-chan! You're thinking too much, we only met yesterday. He can't be in love that quickly.”
“Well, maybe he doesn't know it yet. And why do you keep calling him K-chan?”
“Because I want to and how do you know I call him that?”
“I heard you say it when you went inside to tell your student to lock the door. Anyways, he doesn't complain about the name, right? If somebody else said it, he would probably be annoyed. Does he look annoyed when you say it?”
Yuri was about to say something.
“No? See then it must be something. And does he get jealous when you're with other guys?”
Yuri knew she wouldn't be able to say anything with her talking now. So she nodded.
“See? That's another sign. I can't believe you don't see it. Wait a minute. Do you know what he looks like underneath that mask?”
“Yes, why?”
“Lucky, Naruto and Sasuke-kun were trying to get him to show his face on our way home. Naruto thinks he has fish lips or something else.”
Yuri laughed, “Well, I won't tell you what he looks like. But I know because I started it. And now I must leave you, so I can go off and do some stuff.”
“What? But I was going to ask something else,” Sakura looked glum.
“What?” Yuri leaned on the door.
Sakura started to take off her head plate on the dresser. She turned around.
“Did you do it with him?”
Yuri almost fell, "Yep, he was the best sex kitten ever," she said sexily.
Sakura blushed real hard, "For real! Him? Sex kitten?"
/Well of course he must've learn it from reading those dirty books. We just had to get stuck with the perverted teacher/ Inner Sakura said.
"Goodnight Sakura-chan.”
She went down the stairs.
“You better marry him, Yuri-san.”
Sakura followed her, already in her nightgown.
“Or what you'll tell the teacher on me?”
Yuri stood on the doorstep now. Sakura held the door open.
“No, I'll tell everyone you're going to marry him.” She smirked.
She closed the door.
/Demented little girl, she could be the devil's angel/
`Possibly, but still. Do you think what she said was true?'
/well you read the stories about it. Maybe he does like us as more than a friend/
`I think we're jumping to conclusions. It's only been two days. And he can't even cook!'
/That's where you come in. A way to a man's heart is his stomach. So teach him how to cook or cook for him. As long as he's not hanging around another woman; hey you think he's seeing somebody/
'How should I know? It doesn't look like he has a girlfriend'
/Well, let's think about this later. I want some margaritas, baby/
"Oh yeah! Irish Pub, here we come!"
Yuri went to the Irish Pub and sadly to say she was disappointed. Because Iruka was in there, she should've gone to another one. But, why waste energy if you're already here? She went to a table where he couldn't see her. A waiter took her drink order, a strawberry daiquiri and a lime margarita.
"Well, hello there." some guy came to sit next to Yuri, his long straight blonde hair was in his face. He flicked his hair back trying to look cool I guess.
"What are you doing here all by yourself?" He leaned on the table to look at Yuri waiting for her order.
Yuri eyed him, "Waiting for my drinks, what else should I come here for?"
Getting a little bit ticked off, with his forwardness. She hated guys like this. She clenched her fists from punching his face.
"Well, maybe for one thing. Me."
"Ha, very funny. If you love your glorious blonde hair, I suggest you move away," Yuri wasn't in the mood.
She took a switchblade knife and held it up to his hair.
Other people in the bar watched what was happening. The old timers were chuckling, seeing the man trying to pick up women lately, he's getting what's coming to him. The poor guy 'eeped' and quickly got out of the seat to try another girl.
Finally, the waiter came and delivered her drink. She tipped the guy and was quietly left to herself.
/Yes, we can take care of ourselves. Baka, we should've cut something. How come you didn't/
'Because the switchblade hasn't been cleaned yet. I don't want to get blamed if he gets an infection.'
/Screw infections, he doesn't know who he's messing with here/
"Hey"
Yuri looked up; oh it was only Iruka, why does he keep on trying? She nodded at him and he sat down. He had his own drink in his hand.
"Sorry, if I left quickly."
"No problem, I heard the story from him," she was watching herself say K-chan.
His face paled, "Well, I suppose you're with Kakashi-sensei?"
He took a swig of his drink.
/Should we tell him or just keep leading him on/
`Tell him, but not everything'
Yuri shrugged, “Yeah I suppose so.”
“What do you mean `you suppose'? I saw you spend the night at his house.”
“Tell me, when did you start spying on me?” Yuri got the suspicious look on.
“Umm, well.”
He looked away for a moment, “I thought he might have something on you.”
He blushed.
She held her cup, “You mean blackmail? …He does. But I can take him on.”
She finished her daiquiri and used her finger to get the sugar on the rim of the lime margarita.
Iruka had that shocked look on, “He does? I knew it.”
“Wait, stop. Before you even start thinking about it, don't. Don't be stupid and do something reckless. I know what I'm doing.”
“You're sure you don't need help? He used to be a part of Anbu.”
“If you get involved with this, I'm not going to save you. And don't tell the Hokage, I know how you are.”
She took a sip,
/Act cool, Yuri. He might just take it/
But of course, she doesn't know how he acts. She's giving a pretty good bluff here. Hopefully it doesn't backfire.
“I'm serious don't.”
She stood up and whispered in his ear.
“Don't interfere if you don't want to get another scar.”
Yuri walked out. Iruka was breathless and his heart was beating erratically.
Yuri smirked when she got out.
/oh yeah, we were so good. We should act; we're pretty good at this/
Yuri laughed, “Me an actress? There's a new one.”
/Can we try it on mask boy? Maybe he can get Iruka to stay away from us/
`See? Now that's a good idea.'
/We are so smart/
`Stop getting so bigheaded. Iruka fell for it because he's-'
/a freakin' pansy. That's what/
Yuri walked on to Kakashi's house.
`He might tell someone.'
/Who cares, we always make it out alive right/
`That's true'
/Now back to the original topic/
“What?”
/Our fiancé and sex kitten/
“Gee, you really wanna marry him don't you?”
/Course. Have you seen anyone else that's interesting? Nope, I didn't think so. I'm your better half and you want to marry him too/
`But I don't love him'
/Or do you? And just won't admit it/
`Why does everybody keep on saying that?'
/Fine! Just wait until that one second, where you do realize that you loved him since you watched him wake up/
Yuri was quiet for a moment; she was standing on the doorstep.
`Do you love him?'
Inner Yuri didn't say anything.
A bright light came on, “Yuri, are you all right?”
Kakashi opened the door and put his hand on her shoulder. She didn't look at him.
She was still thinking, `Am I in love with K-chan?'
`Nah, but hmm. It's nice being carried.' Kakashi carried her to the couch.
“I told you not to wait for me,” Yuri said.
“I wasn't/yes you were/ I was busy reading the book you gave me. And I sensed you outside the door.” He explained.
/In this case, when she just stayed there behind the door, you were worried about her. Thinking about another man? Kakashi what are you jealous/ Inner Kakashi said.
`Shut up'
“What happened?” Kakashi asked.
She just stared straight ahead. She smirked and nodded her head. She turned towards Kakashi, “Ano, K-chan?”
Glad that she looked her normal self said, “Hmm?”
“You won't get mad, right?”
“About what?”
“Well, I told two people we're um sort of together. You're cool with that, right?”
He sighed, “Who'd you tell?”
“Just two people. If Iruk-”
“You told Iruka?” that guy was starting to get annoying.
“Yeah, well. He stopped by my table at the Irish Pub and he asked about it.”
She tilted her head, “Well, not exactly I sort of lied to him.”
She stuck out her tongue and grinned.
Kakashi crossed his arms, “And what lie did you tell him?”
“I told him you were blackmailing me…” she looked at him.
He raised his eyebrows.
“But, I didn't tell him what. I just said that I would handle it. And if he interfered I would give him another scar. Phew, glad to get that off my chest,” she smiled.
He sweat dropped, “Um, and you had to lie to him because?”
“Oh because he was trying too hard. He's not my type, he was trying to flirt with me yesterday. But I didn't think he got the message and I thought maybe I could get him to stop talking to me if I just said this.”
Kakashi was already smiling under his mask.
/Yes! She doesn't like him, baka Iruka. He's not competition anymore/
“You think he won't tell? I'm pretty sure I threatened him good. Why you smiling?”
Yuri thought about what she said to Sakura.
“sex kitten”
She laughed, “Now what's so funny?” Kakashi smiled.
She hugged his arm, “You're…giggles…my new sex kitten.”
She busted out laughing.
He looked puzzled, “Sex kitten?”
“Don't tell me, you told someone that I was your `sex kitten'?” he whined.
/Ah ha ha, lucky us. We're her sex kitten. Doesn't that sound better/
`No, I rather let her be the sex kitten'
/so thinking about it now eh? Well good luck at that rate. She's going to jump you, before you jump her/ Inner K-chan jumped for joy.
He looked down at Yuri who was still laughing. He hadn't felt happier since yesterday when Wei Yuri came. Okay, she finally stopped but still had a smile on her face.
“Tomorrow, you're going to learn how to cook,” decidedly she said.
“Nani! Naze? sp?” (What? Why?)
“Because I said so. Unless…you have a good reason not to cook.” She looked at him.
“And I don't think you don't, so tomorrow we're going to make lunch for you and your students. I'll cook dinner.”
He sighed, he didn't like to cook, and he knew the basics already. But nothing about actually cooking something. And we wonder how he survived during missions.
“What did Sakura-chan want to talk about? With you” he added.
“Oh, she wanted advice and someone to talk to, that's all.”
“On what?”
“Boys”
He nodded slowly. He thought for a minute. And pointed a finger at her.
“You didn't!”
She gave a knowingly smile, “Didn't what?”
“Sakura's not the other person is she?”
“Maybe”
“You told her I was your sex kitten. Why?” he cried.
“Because she asked if we did it. It was pretty funny.”
He groaned. She patted his leg sending tiny electric jolts to his leg.
“There, there. I told her and Iruka not to tell. So there's no need to worry.”
He covered his face with his hands.
“You want a kiss to make it all better?”
He looked at her and she kissed his cheek. He looked away before she can see the blush.
“See? I knew you'd like that. I'll come with you tomorrow. I need to talk with Sasuke.”
“What for?” his face still in his hands.
“I'm going to clean his weapon, you know the windmill triple blade.”
“How do you know about it?”
“Father made it and gave it to the Uchiha Clan long time ago. He told me to go and clean and sharpen it. He's been really lazy. He does this every two years. He missed 6 years doing it, so now I have to do this too. I have to do that with Asuma's too. Though he should know how to clean and sharpen his knuckle knives already. I have to check on them just in case.”
“He made a lot of friends in Konoha, I never met them. But he said only to do Asuma's and the Uchiha's. Because they were close friends.”
“For free?”
“Well, sometimes they like to give him money. But then he always manages to put it back in their pocket when they leave. I'd probably take their money if they offer.”
Kakashi didn't say anything.
“So, tomorrow. I'll go with you and clean Sasuke's blade while you guys do your missions. Then you and I will make lunch for Team 7. And then I'll go see Asuma and the Hokage.”
“What are you going to do over there?”
“Have a friendly chat, unless you don't want to be all by yourself. You can come with me.”
“Maybe. If we finish our next mission.”
“K-chan, why do you not want anyone to know about it?”
Yes, that's a really good question Yuri. One point for you.
“I don't know, because its false evidence appearing real.”
Good defense, one point for Kakashi.
“You know you just spelled `fear' you know? You mean you don't want to marry me?”
She put on the saddest look, she turned her back to him. She started sniffing.
Kakashi shook his head.
“Ahh, no! I didn't mean that!”
Darn, he fell for it. Kakashi loses a point.
“I would marry you cause I like you.”
Ooh, smooth move. Three points for Kakashi.
Yuri turned around, the tears in her eyes, “Really?”
Hmm, nods, nice. Real tears that you're faking. I'll give you two points.
“Yes”
Yuri bounced her head, “Okay! It's getting late, time for me to take a shower.”
That's a nice surprise attack, 2 points.
“Nani? You mean, you were playing with me?”
Tsk, not cool, showing his emotions. Minus one point.
Yuri looked through her bag. She grabbed her towel and clothes.
“I dunno, just saying what was on my mind. So you do wanna marry me. How nice, K-chan falls for it once again!” laughed running into the bathroom.
He scratched the back of his head.
`I should be mad at her'
/but you're not, cause you confessed you do want to marry Ms. Wei Yuri. So when will we ask her/
`What I'm getting a headache.'
He lied on the couch and put an arm over his eye(s).
/Just think about Yuri and the pain will go away/
`Why won't you shut up'
He hears her humming in the shower/because you need her/
Yuri wins by 5 points
K-chan loses with 2 points.

sorry if Sakura might never act like this; asking for advice about Sasuke. I was going to make her cry about Sasuke saying something but I think this is a little bit better than that. But I do love picking on Kakashi. He obviously loses today's match. Maybe he'll get more points next time, eh?
This is only the second day. Geez, confessing their feelings already. I'm going too fast. Thanks for reading though. Ja ne