Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ day 3: afternoon snack ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: The plan didn't work. I tried to capture the creator but he had a dog party and they started to chase me. Only to figure out that they wanted my beef jerky in my pocket. So now I have to come up with a new plan on owning Naruto. I'm not the creator of Naruto…yet.

Well, here's the third day and running. It's morning and as usual we try to wake Mr. K-chan up.

“K-chan, wake up. The latest book came out!” Yuri said out the door.
He quickly sat up, only to groan and lie back down. He went back to sleep. She went to his bedside.
“K-chan, I'm going to the store. You want to come?”
Yuri sat on his bed to put on her shoes.
/Say yes, hurry! She might meet another man or something/
`Go away' Kakashi put the blanket over his head.
Yuri patted him.
“Well, I'll find you later somewhere with your students. Chow.”
She silently closed the door.
/You missed your chance. How come you always take the hard way in/ Inner Kakashi sighed.
He got out of bed to meet his students and take a little detour.
/-/-/ At the Store /-/-/
“Ano, what else was I suppose to get?”
Yuri took out a piece of paper from her collar. She looked through it.
“Oh yeah! I almost forgot that!”
She put the paper back in her collar, shifted her basket around, and looked through the aisles.
`Look, she's too busy to be looking at guys right now.'
/Yeah, but how about if baka Iruka comes around? Then what is he going to do? I know, he isn't going to avoid her. He's still going to act normal and talk to her. We don't want that do we/
`Not really'
Kakashi, who `henged' into a little boy, was slyly following Yuri unnoticed. He watched her pick items, piling it in her basket. She checked her list and nodded. She paid and left the shop.
(an: He looked like a 5 year old. he had green hair that was pulled back in a ponytail. Both eyes were dark blue. He was wearing a dark green long sleeved shirt that hung to his knees with gray shorts and the ninja shoes everyone wore)
`Nothing happened'
/That's good, now. Let's go and meet her. Hurry or you're going to miss her/
He went out and picked up his dog, Pakkun, and put him on his shoulder. He ran up to Yuri and pulled on her sleeve. She looked down and smiled.
“Hi! I'm Naota," he lied.
He held up the dog to her, “Ish this yer doggy?”
Pakkun woofed. He had a little blue cape and head plate on him.
(an: I forgot what he looks like already He had those lazy eyes on her.)
“I'm sorry but it isn't. I'm Wei Yuri.” She shook the dog's paw.
“Are you lost pup?” he woofed again.
“Here” Naota put the dog in her hand and ran off.
“Naota! Where're you going?” she held the dog.
Naota waved back, “I gots to go home now. Or mommy will start yelling. Bye!”
He ran until she couldn't see him anymore. She looked down at the dog. He was looking up at her. She put him on her shoulder like the little boy did.
“Well, boy. Let me just put these away and I'll give you some food,” she hummed all the way home.
Kakashi poofed back to himself and pulled out his book.
`And why did I let Pakkun meet Yuri again?'
Inner Kakashi heavily sighs
/This is a test and Pakkun will decide if she's right or not/
`Right about what?' he turned a page and walked to Team 7's meeting place.
/Did you not listen to me when I was telling you this before? To see if she likes Pakkun, because if she likes Pakkun she can handle the others. You don't want to scare her off when you summon them, right/
-- In Kakashi's Kitchen /-/-/
Yuri set the bags on the table.
“Now, let's see what I can make you.”
She pulled out everything and looked at it.
“Well, I guess we can eat something else for dinner. I'll go and buy some more later.”
Yuri dished up a nice meal of meatballs and whatever she found in the fridge edible. Pakkun gobbled up the meatballs but didn't eat the other food. He looked up at her.
“I'm sorry, K-chan doesn't cook. I can see why he always gets up every morning to eat my cooking.” She grinned at the Pakkun.
She rolled up her sleeve, “Now, let's make a little snack for Team 7 shall we?”
She looked down at the Pakkun who barked.
`As long as I can taste some. I don't really care.' That's what Pakkun thought.
30 minutes later, she was done. She gave a couple to Pakkun.
“Is it good boy?”
Pakkun jumped and licked her face.
“Alright. Alright, already. It must be good if you're jumping for joy. Come on, let's go meet them.”
She wrapped it up in a box and closed the door.
/-/-/ Somewhere in Konoha /-/-/
Wei Yuri looked down at the paper.
“This must be the place, dog o.”
Pakkun lied on her shoulder sleeping.
They were standing in front of a large dojo. It was really quiet, she went around the back and slowly saw them inside.
Naruto was starting to get antsy. Sasuke looked like his patience was wearing thin and Sakura looked happy. She was thinking of another fantasy with Sasuke. Kakashi was sitting on the floor reading his book as always.
“Hey, you guys. What are you doing?” Yuri stared at them.
Naruto brightened up, “Hi Yuri-san! We missed you yesterday.”
He said in his loud voice, he was shushed at the person behind him.
A young woman popped her head from behind Naruto. She really liked the color black because she was wearing small circular sunglasses, like Shino. (I think I got the right guy) she had a pale face, adding the black lipstick, black eye shadow, and a couple of piercings on her face. She had two on her eyebrow, one on her nose, and three on her lip.
“Can you please shut up? I'm trying to finish and its taking long enough already with you fidgeting.” She said.
She was on her knees, sewing up the last ruffle on the dress. Today's mission was to help Niaka finish her clothes. And by help, she meant putting them on and staying still for a couple of hours. She has a lot of money and doesn't like to use mannequins. So, you can see why she's asking for help here.
“Right now, it's Naruto's turn to stand still while Niaka finishes the dress, Yuri-san,” Sakura said.
Sakura and Sasuke were also in different outfits. Sakura in a summer dress and Sasuke in a nice looking wig and blue suit. They were sitting on the couch. Yuri held up a bag.
“Oh, well I brought a snack and some fruit punch if you want some.”
She took off her shoes and stepped inside.
She stopped, “Can I come inside?” She asked Niaka.
Niaka took a glance at her and returned to tie a string on the dress.
“Sure, whatever. Don't make a mess.”
Yuri went inside and sat the bag on the table. Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi gathered around the table.
“Hey, what about me?” Naruto fussed.
“There! I'm done.” Niaka moved away.
She joined the gathering. Yuri pulled out a box, a large coffee mug, and some cups. She opened up the box. Oooh, ahh, steam was still rising. Good it was still hot.
Yuri placed the box in the middle and poured everyone a cup.
“Time to eat!”
Everyone took a bite…Heavenly sighs came around the table.
“This is really good, Yuri-san. And the drink too! What is this?”
Sakura eyeing the yellow drink.
“It's tropical fruit punch and chicken and shrimp sesame toasts. Have some more I made more at home.”
Everyone kept on eating.
“Um, can I move now?” Naruto sweat dropped.
Niaka turned around to look at the dress. She sipped on the drink.
“Yeah, you can take it off now.”
“Yahoo!”
He took it off and had some. Yuri and Kakashi looked at each other. She winked at him. He looked away for a minute then looked down. There was a note in front of him. He looked at Yuri, who was busy eating, and read the note.
`Don't forget to tell your students to come to your place. I have more things for you to taste so don't worry about this snack. Yuri'
There was a little face with a wink inside.
/Hmm, wonder what that could be? Heh he/
“Yuri-san, you're the best cook I ever knew.” Naruto said.
The others nodded.
“What's that on your shoulder?”
Yuri brought Pakkun to her lap and started petting him.
“Some little boy gave me the dog. I suppose he's lost. I don't see a nametag on him. I'll keep him if nobody claims him.”
“Hey, how did you know to come here Yuri-san?” Sakura asked.
“I asked the Hokage, where you were at and he wrote the place down because he said I would get lost finding it.”
She grinned.
Niaka licked her fingers, “Hey, you wanna be my cook? The pays pretty good for your food.”
Yuri looked bashful, “Well, I'm only staying for a week. So I can't really say yes and I have a career already.”
Niaka shrugged, “Your lost to a good pay.”
Only one piece left. Sasuke and Naruto glared at each other. They tried to grab it but it wasn't there anymore. Yuri took it and gave it to Pakkun.
“Well, we're done here. Let's go,” Kakashi said.
Niaka took off her glasses, “I'll pay up later, right now I'm going to take a little nap. You guys can go leave now and take off my clothes.”
She lied down behind the table and fell asleep. Yuri put everything back in her bag. Sasuke and Sakura placed it on the table. They walked on out. Team 7 was up ahead, while Kakashi and Yuri was behind.
“Guess you found my dog.”
“He's yours? You're lying,” she hugged Pakkun harder.
“No, his name is Pakkun.”
“And why didn't I see him around the house? And how did you lose him in the first place?”
“Because I summoned him and when I wasn't looking he ran off. I know he can find his way back.”
She brought Pakkun up to eye level.
“Pakkun, would you rather stay with me? Or that bad person? Bark three times for K-chan and bark one time for me.”
Pakkun licked his paw and barked…once.
“Traitor,” Kakashi crossed his arms.
/It's because Pakkun has good taste. I wouldn't mind staying with her either/
“Pakkun, you loveable mutt. Your mine now.”
She squished him and put him back on her shoulder.
/I guess Pakkun gives the heads up/
“You forgot to ask Sasuke.”
Sasuke looked back for a minute.
“You're right I did. I'll do it while you cook.”
“Nani? I don't know how to cook.”
“Kakashi-sensei, bad at cooking?” Naruto came closer to them.
Yuri nodded, Kakashi sighed, “Yes, he's going to make lunch for us.”
“I thought he said he was bad at cooking?” Sakura said.
“I'm teaching him and you're going to be the judges.”
“Really! Really!”
“Oh yeah,” Yuri said.
She winked at Sakura who blushed.
“Why are you turning red Sakura-chan?” Naruto looked at her.
She turned even redder.

This chapter was hard, i couldn't think of anything. I almost forgot Yuri was supposed to clean Sasuke's weapon. Oh well, I'll remember next time. Thanks for reading. ja