Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ 36 ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day 13: I'm Trying To Sleep Here
Chapter 36
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. I have now decided that the creator's powers are too strong for me to beat and give up on owning Kakashi. I reckon I have better chances on stealing Sesshomaru. Heh he.

“Yuri, you'll late waking me up,” Kakashi smiled.
There was a blanket on her, she grabbed on to it and sat up. She rubbed her eyes open.
She leaned on the couch, “You're supposed to be sleeping still. Where's your shirt?”
He had only his pants on. Yuri said slowly, closing her eyes again.
Kakashisat down next to her and she leaned on his shoulder.
“I see you've been busy,” Kakashi said as he looked around the clean room.
“I couldn't go out with you sick, I didn't find any of your books, and I was bored.” She said with her eyes still closed.
He put his arm around her.
“I thought about cleaning your room, but I thought you wouldn't like it. Did you also know that…your mask isn't on?”
His eyes widened, he slowly reached up to touch his face. From chin to his cheek, he gasped.
“I was wondering why it was so cold,” he ran back inside his room and looked everywhere.
“Mm?” Yuri got up and wrapped the blanket around her.
She walked to his open door, “What are you doing?” in a groggy voice.
“I need my mask,” he said looking through his drawers.
“You don't need it, you look perfectly handsome.”
/Did you hear that? What lovely words that comes from her mouth/ Inner Kakashi sighed lovingly.
`You've gone crazy.'
/Crazy in love/
He stopped and looked at her. He blushed. Her eyes were closed.
`Thank goodness'
He slowly looked through the bottom drawers.
“I don't want anyone looking at my face,” he said softly.
“Why? Because the girls would start swarming all over you? Or you still suck at hiding your emotions? I bet I can still beat you at cards with that mask off. You might be able to control your eyes but you still can't stop the face, can you?”
Yuri leaned on the door and crossed her legs.
He dejectedly sighed. He couldn't find any. Yuri crouched with him and put an arm around his shoulders.
“Want me to go and buy some?” Yuri asked.
“No, that's okay. I'm not going to go outside anyway.”
“So you won't wear your mask tomorrow?” Yuri a little hoping.
“I will. I'll just use henge.”
Kakashi looked around thinking. They both stood up, Yuri yawned and crossed over to lie in his bed.
“Well, goodnight. K-chan, I'll see you tomorrow. Or tonight.”
“You're not going to use my bed are you?”
“I'm still sleepy. I need a nap,” Yuri grabbed his pillow and turned her back to him.
He looked down at her, `Now what am I suppose to do?'
/I'm feeling sleepy all of a sudden. I need a nap too/ Inner Kakashi faked yawned.
`Now that's the best idea I decided to use.'
He climbed in beside her and wrapped an arm her.
“When K-chan finally wants to get laid, I'm too tired. You have such bad timing K-chan,” Yuri whispered.
She held his hand.

Part 2: decided to put the other chapter in here since it's short.
Kakashi didn't sleep but just wanted to stay awake holding her. Her citrus scent was all over the place and he couldn't get enough of it. He pulled her closer and locked his legs with hers. Burying his face in her hair, Yuri woke up.
“K-chan,” she stayed still.
“Hmm?”
“Did you sleep?”
“No,” he tried to bury himself some more.
“Why'd you get in bed then?”
“…Caused you smelled good?”
“Is that all?”
“Wanted to cuddle?”
“You liar,” she unlocked her legs and faced him.
She noticed he still didn't have a shirt on.
“It's true,” he pulled her over.
“I'd believe you if you had a shirt on.”
He smirked.
“Wait, stay like that. I need to remember every detail of your bottom face before you put on your mask,” she said.
She touched his face and puckered up his lips.
“This is when you're about to kiss.”
She pushed the ends of his mouth upward.
“This is when you're smiling,” he was smiling.
Yuri then pushed downwards.
“And this is the face you always wear. Now smile for real.”
He smiled real big.
“Now wink at me.”
Kakashi waited for a couple of seconds and winked with his sharingan eye open. She stared at him and sighed heavenly.
“That. Was. Really dreamy K-chan! Didn't know you had it in you,” she kissed him.
She scooted closer and put a hand on his waist.
“I'm going back to sleep. Good night,” she closed her eyes.
He rolled his eyes and moved to the edge of the bed. Yuri opened her eyes and saw him lying on his back.
“What are you doing?”
“Nothing. You slept enough already.”
“Can't sleep because I'm taking all the space?”
“No.”
She sat up and looked at him.
“Hungry?”
“Yeah.”
“Get it yourself.”
He looked up at her.
“Yuri?”
“Yeah?”
“Wanna get married?”
Yuri lied back down and pulled the covers up to her chin.
“I don't know. Do you want to marry me?”
“I love you, so why shouldn't we?”
“I don't know. If you want to go through all that I guess I'll marry you,” she laid on her side.
“You guess? It's a yes or no Yuri.”
“Fine fine. Yes I'll marry you. I'm so happy I love you so much,” she said plainly.
He poked her and she rolled back.
“I'm serious Yuri.”
“I can see that K-chan. I want to marry you so don't worry. You'll have your bachelor party and I'll have mine.”
“I don't want that I just want you,” he pulled her over.
“Of course, that's why you're marrying me,” Yuri grinned.
“So you forgive me for yesterday?”
“Course I do now shut up and kiss me.”

Okay, okay. Next chapter is the ultimate last, last final chapter. It's the finale. It's already been done. It's not the finale but it's the epilogue. The afterward, the sequel sort of. Just click that arrow.