Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ 35 ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day: whatever I'm almost done anyway
Chapter 35
Disclaimer: I wish I owned Naruto. Sadly, I don't and eat a milano. I wished Kakashi was real. So I could give him a meal.
okay, I know this scenario happens a lot but hey I like it.

-Yuri POV-
Hmm? What? Where am I? I woke up to see a ceiling, clock, picture, and a favorite dirty book. I closed my eyes again, sleep was dragging down my eyelids. I blinked a little more until I was full on awake.
Who's room was this? Oh yeah, by the book I guessed it was K-chan's. I sat up, looked down at myself, and immediately snatched the blanket's up with me. Rule number 37, when you don't know where you're at always make sure you have clothes on before you try an escape.
Bra and panties that was it. Why was I semi-naked? In K-chan's bed to be exact? I looked out his window and it was still cloudy out. It's going to rain again sometime tonight.
I wrapped the blanket around me and touched the floor. I shivered. Whoo! Whee! That's pretty cold, but I can't go back to the warm…comfy…inviting bed cause if I'm up I might as well get the day started. And plus it was K-chan's; just the thought of him being in bed ly-…I won't even finish that sentence.
I walked towards the door and stopped. I heard a cough, silence, and then a couple of more coughs. I silently opened the door and walked to the couch. And la de da, here was K-chan lying there. I put my hand on his forehead. He was sick, you could have tell by the coughing.
I found some fresh clothes in my bag and went back into his room. It looked almost identical to Sakura's. Remind me never to get this again. I don't like having the same type of clothes like somebody else's.
The shirt slash dress or whatever you call was shorter, black, had the yin yang symbol on the back. With shorter white pants and black slip-ons for shoes.
I didn't bother trying to put my weapons on me cause I couldn't find any places to put `em. This is one of the few outfits I have that can't conceal anything. That's okay; at least the shoes had metal plate on the bottom. Don't worry, I put a fine rubber underneath that so it didn't make the ching ching noises. Not that I think it's noisy or anything.
I went back out, K-chan was sleeping sick.
“Okay, K-chan time to rise and shine.”
I lifted him and put an arm over my shoulders. I wasn't going to carry him bridal style to his room. My arms were too short.
“K-chan? K-chan, wake up. I won't carry all your weight to your room.”
I lightly slapped his cheek. Zilch nothing happened. Why does he keep doing that?
“K-chan, you want me to ask your Team to assist me taking off your mask?”
He crack opened an eye and groaned. He didn't say a thing. He helped himself off the couch but then he must've passed out. I carried him into his room and he fell into bed. He looks sickly cute.
Phew, okay. Yuri the nurse coming to the rescue! I took off his head protector, vest, shirt, and pants. Don't look at me like that. His clothes were still wet and at least I left him his dignity by leaving his underwear on.
This was not the right time to ogle his chest right now. I'm not a big a pervert as he is. I covered him up and put an extra big blanket on top of that.
Tucked him in like a good little boy. I put a fresh towel on his forehead and sat next to the bed. Stupid fever, now I can't ask him why I was semi-naked in his room. It just doesn't look right. I was lucky, he stopped at the underwear part or else I was going to do something bad to him. I hope he didn't take a peek at anything.
I went to the kitchen and looked through the fridge.
“What can I eat? What can he eat? What does one eat when one gets out of the rain?” I asked myself.
I made K-chan soup; they always make you eat soup when you're sick, wonder why. I didn't use that ramen stuff because ramen is bad for you anyways, no offense, I like it sometimes. But the carbs, I don't even want to look at the nutrition facts on that. I fixed myself bacon, eggs, and pancakes. With the lovely syrup if I might add.
But first comes K-chan's health. I took the bowl of soup in the room. His eyes were darting around the room and then landed on me. I guess he almost forgot I lugged him in here.
I helped K-chan sit up and put the bowl in his lap. The soup was pretty hot.
“Here ya' go!” I was happy to see him awake.
He stared at it for a little while then looked up.
“I want what you're having,” he whined so cutely.
“Oh quit, whining you little baby. When you're done with that soup, I'll share some of my food with you. Now, here's a spoon. I'm going to wait here while you finish that, don't want you sharing with the potted plant over there.”
I pointed to the perfectly healthy looking plant sitting on the windowsill. I sifted through the book on the table, pretending to read, and glanced at K-chan taking a tiny sip. With a nice little shock to the taste buds, he ate it all. I feel better now, I didn't know if he liked sweet soup or not.
I picked up his bowl and helped him back in bed.
“You still want my breakfast?” I asked him.
He was getting sleepy, he tried to nod his head, but oops he's knocked out. Guess the sleeping pill was rather large. I fixed the covers on him and ate my food while he slept.
What should I do today? I really can't go off and take a nap cause something might happen to K-chan. I wouldn't be able to go out either. Someone might rob him. I left his door open and sunk into the couch.
Oh Inner self you are such a genius.
/Ha, I know. I did tell you I was better than you/ Inner Yuri smirked in triumph.
Well, I put her plan into action. Squeaky squeak. Whack whack. Flap. Spray spray. Wax on, wax off. Cough, cough. Tham tham tham tham.
Yes, all them cleaning noises. I wiped the windows, dusted the carpets and curtains. Spray water on the plants. Cleaned the floor and the closet.
Phew, all done. K-chan will be unexpected of the attack. I hope he likes it or even better hates it. His house was lemony freshness, all clean, no dust lurking anywhere at all. It actually looked brighter now. That lazy schmuck didn't do any cleaning here for ages.
I'm just glad his students were too distracted to notice the mess when they were here.
I checked on K-chan, eyes closed, his fever was still pretty high. I put another towel on his forehead and loosened the blankets on him. Hmm okay everything seems to be in order. Until I looked at his face.
Oh someone smack me in the head. Whack. Thanks a lot, I forgot that stupid mask of his. Now I didn't want to wake him trying to get the mask off. Here's the big question though, where does he keep his extra pairs of masks? Oh well, he'll just have to buy another one.
No buttons, zippers, or anything. Does he wash his face with this thing on or what? I grabbed one of his kunai's and quickly sliced downwards. Doesn't it ever loosened? These are the questions that will never be answered whenever it's about K-chan's mask. Okay, here it comes the mighty climax of the day.
I slowly peeled off the sticky mask. It was sticky because he had a fever trying to sweat it off remember? I finished taking off his now ruined mask, oh well maybe he can now properly breathe. I cleaned his bottom face. Surprise, surprise. He doesn't have anything-hideous hiding under his mask like I said in the beginning.
Minutes later, the fever was starting to shrink. See all because of his mask. Seriously, it could be a health risk or something. His pale face was coming back to normal. Yes, I think I did a good job.
/Yuri the Nurse, does it again/
Inner Yuri clapped and I did the peace sign.
/Now we should clean up his room/
I looked around, yeah I suppose, but I don't want to mess with this room. It's like his sanctuary that he made. His alone.
/Yeah, so what? Wasn't the whole house his sanctum? We might find something even dirtier than his books, if you know what I'm saying/
`He spends more time in this room, than in any other part of his house and I don't want to funk it up.'
/Oh fine! Fine! It won't be my fault if we don't find a secret like a pair of pink panties and a whip. Go along with them feelings of yours. It's not like I have control of our body anyways/ Inner Yuri humphed and stopped talking or thinking.
I didn't clean his room even though what the Inner me said was pretty enticing. I left the room and plum tuckered out that I was. I took a nap on the couch.

She's starting to get to me. thanks for reading. I'm almost done. These last chapters have already been done since the beginning.