Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Back to Reality ❯ The Chuunin Exams Part I ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
I don’t own any Naruto characters but Katsuki, Sami, Kaiya, and Rei belong to me! ^^

Chapter Eight

The Chuunin Exams Part I

Kat shifted in her sleep trying to get comfortable, but something was preventing that. She could feel something warm pressed up against her and she snuggled against it, sighing in contentment. In her hazy mind, she wondered what had made her pillow so warm, but thought little of it. That is until her pillow started to move. “Stupid pillow…stay still…” She muttered and hit it, wanting to fluff it up. The faint scent of pine, cinnamon, and sandalwood caressed her senses, and her face twisted in confusion. “Huh? The only one that I know of that smells like that is…Sasuke?” Her eyes snapped open fast, and she gasped. “S-sorry Sasuke!” Sasuke grunted in response. He was actually comfortable sleeping next to her. “Hn. Don’t worry about it.” She shrugged her shoulders as she stood up. “Eh, okay then. I don’t know about you, but I’m hungry. I’m going to go and get something to eat. You coming?”

He nodded and stood up, then followed her into the next room. Kakashi was already up, and he was sitting lazily against the windowsill. Lifting his head, he smiled at the two. “Are you alright Sasuke? You had quite the day yesterday.” Sasuke scoffed. “Hn. I’m fine.” Kat grinned and shook her head slightly. “Sometimes you’re just insufferable…You don’t want anyone to worry about you…” Out of the blue, Naruto had bounded into the room. Blinking owlishly as he stared at the amazed looks of his teammates and sensei, he grinned. “Heheheh….I was training, and I fell asleep…” he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. Kat rolled her eyes. “Well I guess you won’t do that again Naru, will you?” A strange glint appeared in her eyes, and she grinned as he nodded quickly. “Hey, Is breakfast ready?” Kakashi chuckled. “You just can’t stop thinking with your stomach, can you?”

Tsunami came into the room smiling. “Breakfast’s ready.” She said with a smile as she lied down the bowls of miso soup, rice, and steamed fish. Inari and Tazuna slowly ambled in, and as Inari saw the food, a large grin appeared on his face. “Nice kaasan! I’m starving!”

~@~

Kat bowed and smiled at Tsunami. “Domo arigato Tsunami-chan! The next time that we come to wave, we’ll make sure to visit!” Naruto grinned as he waved back at Tsunami and Inari. “Bye guys!” The whole group was in shock as they came to the bridge, which was now complete. To the right of the large blue and silver bridge was an interesting group of statues. Naruto was in front of everyone, with a kunai twirling in his hand. Sasuke and Kat were behind him, Sasuke’s eyes blazing with the Sharingan, and he was holding a large fuuma shuriken. Next to him, Kat had a large smirk on her face, and her clothes were slightly ruffled due to the fact that she was immortalized in stone with one of her favorite attacks, Fuuton: Kaze no Yaiba. Kakashi’s hitiate was pulled to the side, and his Sharingan was revealed. In all, the whole scene was incredible. Whomever had crafted this piece had immortalized their likeness in a beautiful sculpture.

“Whoa…this is…great!” Kat murmured in awe. Naruto stared at it in shock. Kakashi and Sasuke nodded in agreement. “Interesting…” their sensei muttered. “Hey look! It’s called The Heroes of Wave…Cool! We’re like famous to them!” Kat grinned. “Well, its something unexpected, I’ll say that.” Tazuna, who was standing on the bridge, walked over to them with a grin on his face. “Seems that you’re shocked. Well, everyone thought that it would be a good idea…I thought it was a good idea too and here it is.” Kat grinned at Tazuna. “Bye Tazuna-san! We’ll come back to visit for sure!”

~@~

Sasuke groaned as Sakura and Ino rushed up to them as they entered the village. “Go away…” Ino and Sakura looked hurt, but brushed it off. Sasuke-kun wants us around, he’s just shy! That’s so cute!! Inner Sakura was trying to prove this to herself. Kat scowled at the two. “Didn’t you hear him? He said go AWAY! Can’t you listen? Kami….” Kakashi smirked. It seems that these two get on Kat’s nerves and she is unaware that she’s defending Sasuke…She has feelings for him, but they’re so muddled up that she doesn’t know what she feels. When Sasuke thought that no one was watching, he shot an appreciative glance at Kat. It seems that Sasuke is the same way…he really doesn’t know what to do…

“Get the hell away from our Sasuke-kun!” Kat glared at the two. “He’s not anyone’s you pathetic excuse for a kunoichi.” She stated coldly, and grinned as they got riled up. Why that…Stupid bitch, you should learn not to mess with me! Ino’s scowl turned darker and she had to hold herself back from launching herself at Kat. Kat noticed that Asuma and Kaiya were heading toward them and grinned widely. “Kaiya-chan! Have you come to see me?” Kaiya grinned at Kat. “Maybe, maybe not. But business first. “Sakura, why aren’t you with Sami and Hinata sparring with team eight?” Asuma looked pointedly at Ino, who was trying to shrink back unseen. “Ino, you know that you are supposed to be training with your teammates. “Why did you leave when I specifically told you that you were to be training today?” Sakura and Ino whimpered. “We wanted to see Sasuke-kun!” Kaiya and Asuma looked at them sternly. “Training will double for both of you. Now, go back to where you’re supposed to be. We’ll be there shortly.” Kaiya said and addressed Kakashi. “I’m sorry for Sakura’s constant interruptions. She has to learn that her feelings will come last if she’s to be a true kunoichi. I can see that it’s the same with Ino.”

Kakashi grinned at her. “It’s okay Kaiya, some girls, well most girls are like that.” Kaiya nodded her head and walked back to Asuma, who was standing there quietly. “Hm…should we have our teams spar against each other?” Kaiya grinned evilly. “That’s a good idea Asuma.”

Kat sighed in relief. The two most annoying kunoichi that you could ever run into were finally gone. “Thank god…” Sasuke was smirking a bit, and glanced at Kat when he thought that no one was looking. But, Naruto and Kakashi caught these stares and grinned inwardly. We have to get them together. Kat then suddenly grinned. “Hey Kaka-sensei, lets go and train with Anko-neechan!” Kakashi pondered this and nodded. “That’s a good idea Kat, it would be good training for you.” And I bet that she’ll help me to get you and Sasuke together…

~@~

Anko was walking from the dango shop, and grinned at the scared glances she was receiving. Almost falling over as thin arms wrapped around her waist in an attempt to topple her over, she grinned as she heard Kat’s happy voice. “Hm? What’cha here for Kitty?” Kat grinned as she released her sister. “We’re here to have you train with us…Or to put it simple, to have you train us. Kaka-sensei thought that it would be good for us.”

Anko grinned maniacally. “Aa so Kakashi thought it would be good…do your other teammates know how my training is?” kat shook her head. “Well, then their in for a rude awakening!” Kat’s smile was almost identical to Anko’s. “So where do you want to train us at neechan, the Forest of Death?” She shook her head. How about training field seven? It’s not too far from here.” the three nodded and followed her, knowing that she would know shortcuts to the training grounds.

Anko stood with her arms crossed and grinned at team seven. “Well, who’s first?” kat stared at her with narrowed eyes. She held out her left hand and whispered “Senai Jashuu.” One of the five snakes had bit off a piece of her trench coat, and she grinned at Kat. “Now that’s what I’m talking about!” Kakashi, Sasuke, and Naruto stared at Kat in amazement. She knows the hidden snake hands? Incredible…Anko surely is teaching her great things. Anko smirked and rushed toward Kat. Instead of receiving a blow, Sasuke’s eyes widened as ten snakes encased him in their grip. Kat chuckled. “Neesan, that won’t work…” She threw a kunai and grinned as she launched herself at Anko, who was smirking at her. Naruto’s annoyed voice was heard throughout the training grounds. “HEY! LET ME GO!!!” Anko’s kage bunshin smirked. “You have to be on guard at all times….” Naruto stopped struggling and smirked. “Like this?” he disappeared and Anko cursed. “Damn kid and his kage bunshin.” Sasuke and Kat engaged Anko in a taijutsu battle, and as they got a few kicks in, Kat decided to switch her style and catch her neechan off guard.

Jumping back, Kat grinned to herself as her neechan’s beloved trench coat was burned by her attack. “Why…you!!!” Anko growled and hurtled toward the giggling Kat. Naruto smirked as he intercepted Anko, and threw four kunai at her. Dodging them, she grinned to herself. “they have good teamwork Kakashi.” Kakashi looked at Sasuke and Kat, who were engaged in another taijutsu battle with Anko. “Yes they do.”

Breaking up their little spar, Kakashi grabbed Anko’s hand, and the both of them disappeared from sight. Staring at Kakashi amusedly, she grinned slightly. “What’s up Kakashi? Did you get yourself into trouble again?” he shook his head and sighed. “Why would you think that?” Anko laughed. “To put it frankly Kakashi, you’re a pervert.” He sighed and looked up from his book. “I want you help to get Sasuke and Kat together. They already get along so well, they would be good for each other.” Anko grinned evilly. “We’re in the same mindset Kakashi. Who else do you think will help?” He grinned and chuckled softly. “Kurenai and Naruto would definitely help.”

A mischievous grin had appeared on Anko’s face. “I have an idea….”

~@~

Anko grinned as she saw Kat standing in front of Sasuke. Appearing behind Kat, she snickered to herself. “Kiiiitty…” she suddenly pushed her sister into Sasuke, and laughed as they met in an unexpected lip lock. Gyaaah! I can’t believe that I’m kissing Sasuke! I don’t…god damn, he sure is a great kisser! Kat’s thoughts had seemed to leave her mind, and all of her attention was focused on Sasuke. Pulling away slowly, Kat gave Sasuke a soft glance. “Sasuke-kun…” Remembering that Anko had pushed her in the first place, she glared at her, flustered, and a bit mad. “Why’d you do that for?” Anko snickered. “You like him and well, we decided to give you two a little push. I can see that it worked…” Kat leaned against Sasuke in shock. “Kakashi-sensei, get down here.” Sasuke said coolly.

Kakashi appeared beside Anko with his infamous orange book in his hand. “Yeeess Sasuke?” he drawled, amused. Shaking out of her stupor, Kat shouted in outrage. “What in the hell were you doing plotting with Anko-neechan kaka-sensei? She always has the weirdest, most fucked up ideas that you’ll ever see.” Kakashi laughed. “Hmm…I might have to agree with you, but this was priceless.” Looking at each other, Kat and Sasuke smirked. “Prepare yourselves.”

Sasuke had rushed at Anko, and found that she had easily evaded any attacks that he was throwing at her with the shunshin, and he cursed mentally. Kat seemed to have the same problem, but using the Senai Jashuu, she had gotten a few good hits on Kakashi. I’m not going to show it yet…I can’t bring it out until I need it…Even neechan will be surprised when I bring that trump card out. She smirked and used a familiar jutsu. “Suiton: Suirou no jutsu.” she chuckled as she stared at the trapped Kakashi. “surprised? This is one of the things that my family can do.” She can use water techniques without a water source nearby? The only one that I know of that could do this was the Nindaime…

Kat smirked as she saw two kunai coming towards her. Forming two mizu bunshin with quick one handed seals, she chuckled softly. “Good try Neji. But not good enough.” She said softly.

“ETERNAL RIVAL, IT IS GREAT THAT YOUR STUDENTS ARE QUITE POWERFUL! THE SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH FLOWS THROUGHT THEIR VEINS!!” Kakashi sighed mentally. Kat decided that with this weirdo here, their spar would be totally useless now. Releasing her sensei from the water prison, she sighed and walked toward Anko and Sasuke. “Uh, did you say something Gai?” To them, it seemed like Gai was crazy when fake tears ran down his face and he cursed his rival. “Curse you and your hip attitude Kakashi…” Kat and Sasuke stared at Gai with twin looks of shock mixed with horror. Oh god…he’s even worse than Lee!!

Anko stared at Gai with a disgusted look on her face. “I’ll see you later Kitty.” she dropped Sasuke and disappeared into the trees. “Awww man! Why did neesan have to go? We were having fun too…”

Neji came up to Sasuke and Kat, who were still looking at Kakashi and Gai, annoyed. “So, are you going to be in the Chuunin exams Uchiha? It would be a shame if you aren’t. Kakashi glanced, ant Neji and tuned Gai out. Naruto looked at Kakashi expectantly. “Hey Kakashi-sensei! Are we going to these Chuunin exams?” Kakashi grinned. “Well, I was planning to tell you later…but I’ll do it now. “I’ve nominated you to take the Chuunin exams this year.” Kat smirked at Neji. “Well, you have your answer Neji-san.” Neji glanced at his teammates, then at team seven. “We shall see who makes it to the finals. Their destiny will shape their path.” Kat frowned. “Hell, we’ll shape our own destiny Neji.”

“Yoshi! The power of youth is strong within you my lovely flower!” Kat wrenched her hands free from Lee and inched closer to Sasuke. “I’ll be going now…see you guys later!” She was out of sight quickly. “Hn. I’m out of here….” Naruto jumped up and ran after them. “Hey! Don’t leave me with these weirdoes!!” Kakashi glanced behind him and sighed in confusion. Huh? Where’d they go? They just upped and left me to deal with Gai and his mini clone? He sighed again and disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

~@~

The Next Morning…

Kat was the first to arrive at their usual training grounds and Sasuke and Naruto were there not too long after. For once, Kakashi had actually shown up in time. “You’re actually on time kaka-sensei?!” Kakashi grinned and sighed mentally. “Well, today’s important.” He handed three slips of paper to them. “If all three of you decide to join in on the Chuunin exams, follow the instructions on the sheet. He grinned inwardly, knowing that the three wouldn’t pass this opportunity up to fight. Leaving them to their thoughts, Kakashi walked into the busy streets of Konoha.

“So, are you guys going to join? Or are you chicken?” Kat asked with a grin on her face. Sasuke scoffed. “Of course. Are you?” Kat grinned at them. “You think I trained this hard just to stay genin? I’m definitely going.” Kat’s eyes brightened and she smiled. “Hey, I know a perfect place to stock up on weapons! Come on!”

Dragging the two to a small shop just outside the bustling streets of Konoha, she grinned at the hesitant Naruto. “Don’t worry Naru-kun, They like everyone.” Walking in, they were greeted to the sight of many different kinds of weapons, and some that they haven’t seen before. “Aaa Katsuki. We haven’t seen you in a while. Here to pick up your items?” Kat grinned and nodded. “Hai Tokeshi. We’re also here to pick up some things for the Chuunin exam.” Tokeshi nodded. “Well, you might be interested in these…” Pulling out several sets of darkened kunai and shuriken, he also laid several lightweight katanas on the display glass.

Kat eyed them with interest and grinned. “So this is your new shipment? I’d have to day it looks good….” Tokeshi grinned. “Yeah, they’re made of one of the strongest metals in Konoha. I’m offering them at a discount just because you’re my favorite customer. It’s the same for your friends.” Kat nodded and handed him 4800 ryo. “Thanks Tokeshi, we’ll put these to good use.” Kat handed Sasuke and Naruto each a new set of kunai and shuriken. “Hey, do you have any explosive tags and ninja wire in stock?” He nodded and went into his back room, grabbing the desired items. “Free of charge.”

“Domo arigato.” The three chorused and left the shop after they waved goodbye. “C’mon! The exams await us!!” Kat said enthusiastically.

~@~

Walking down one of the most populated streets in Konoha, the trio’s eyes widened a bit as they heard a childish cry for help. “Hey! Let me go you weird freak!” Kankuro’s eye twitched. “Freak?! Listen kid…” He held Konohamaru up by his scarf. “Let me down!!” Kat’s eye twitched in irritation. “Let him go you painted freak.” Kankuro glared at Kat. “And why should I?” Kat grinned and suddenly flicked her hand. Dropping Konohamaru, he clutched his now bleeding hand. Damn, I didn’t even see that kunai…What is she? he was just about to go after Konohamaru again when a rock was thrown at his head. “I’d better stay where you are. “You’re guests here in Konoha. Act like it.” Fists clenching, he was about to reveal Karasu when he was stopped by a cold, chilling voice. “Kankuro, stop it now. You’re an embarrassment to the village.” stiffening, he nodded quickly. “Y-yes Gaara.” Sasuke and Kat’s eyes widened. I didn’t even sense him!

Appearing in a swirl of sand in front of Kat and Konohamaru, he addressed her. “What are your names?” Kat sighed. Great…another frickin fight that we’ll have to win later… “I’m Kat. That’s Sasuke, and that’s Naruto.” She pointed at each of the boys and grinned as both pairs of eyes had a spark of interest in their eyes. “Hn. Very well. I’m Sabaku no Gaara.” Walking away, towards their intended spot, he addressed his siblings. “We’re leaving. Come.”

Temari and Kankuro quickly followed, not wanting to impose his wrath upon them.
~@~

Using the shunshin, Kakashi appeared in front of his slightly surprised genin. “I’m glad that you came…If only two or one of you came, then the whole thing would be useless.” Kat gave Kakashi a confused glance. “What do you mean Kaka-sensei? “ Kakashi chuckled. “the exams are based around three man teams. In other words, the teamwork that comes from them.” Kat and Sasuke’s eyes widened in understanding. Stepping aside, he nodded to the three and disappeared. “I’ll see you three inside.”

Just as they were about to walk into the room that held the first exam, Lee’s voice stopped them. “Uchiha Sasuke, I wish to fight you.” Kat’s eyes narrowed in annoyance. “Sasuke don’t. We don’t have time to mess around…especially with this bushy eyed weirdo.” Sasuke scoffed. “This won’t even take me five minutes.” Kat sighed. “He’s a friggin taijutsu specialist. You don’t want to fight him right now.” Paying no attention to what Kat had just said, he slipped into his own fighting stance just as Lee did.

With speed that Sasuke didn’t expect, Lee came at him with a barrage of kicks and punches. Cursing inwardly as he continued to block his advances, he lashed out, only to be hit hard in the stomach and sail across the room. Getting up, he cursed as he felt the effects of Lee’s punch. “Sharingan.” He said softly, hoping that it would help him. Lee saw this and grinned, “That won’t help you Sasuke…I don’t use ninjutsu or genjutsu…” without any notice, he appeared in front of Sasuke, and sent him sailing upwards with a high kick. Unwrapping his arms, he jumped upward and the bandages that were wrapped around his arms had now wrapped around the falling Sasuke. Pulling him in front of himself, he cringed as his arm was cut open as he jumped away from Sasuke, who was lying in the crater that was made. “LEE! You weren’t supposed to use that move. Now are you ready to face your punishment?” Lee looked up to the railing where Kat and Naruto were standing. “Now be ready Lee, for here he is…Gai-sensei!”

LEE, you knew that move was supposed to be used only when needed!” Lee looked dejectedly to the ground. “I know Gai-sensei, but Sasuke Uchiha is a worthy opponent and…” Gai smiled. “Well said Lee.”

“GAI-SENSEI!”

“LEE!”< br>
GAI-SENSEI!”

“LEE!”

“GAI -SENSEI!”

A creepy looking sunset genjutsu had appeared behind the two, and Kat was staring at them like they had lost their mind.

“WILL YOU SHUT UP?!” Sasuke, Kat and Naruto said, as they looked at them annoyed.

The large set of doors was opened, then closed behind them. Looking around with suppressed awe at the sheer amount of genin from all over the shinobi countries here in Konoha, Kat whistled softly. “Hmm…we’ve got quite a bit of work to do…”

“Hn.” Sakura and Ino squealed and latched onto Sasuke. “Sasuke-kun!!! You’re here!!!” Scowling in annoyance, he pried them off of him. “You will stay away from me.” Sasuke-kun is sooo coool!!! A cough was heard behind them. “You rookies should keep quiet.” Sasuke and Kat glanced back and their eyes narrowed. “And you are?” the silver haired genin smiled. “Yakushi Kabuto. Pleased to meet you.” Pulling out a set of blank cards, he smiled at the rookie fifteen. “These here are shinobi info cards. Does anyone want any information on someone here in the exams?” Sasuke’s eyes glinted. “Rock Lee, Gaara of the Desert, Neji Hyuuga, and Katsuki Nakami.”

“Hmmm…Rock Lee is on Team nine with Neji Hyuuga and Tenten. His jounin sensei is Gai Maito. His taijutsu skills are off the scale, and it seems that his genjutsu and ninjutsu are non existent. He has a special condition…his chakra coils are too small for the flow of chakra to go through it. His team has completed forty D rank, three C rank, and one C rank turning A rank. Now…Neji Hyuuga is on the same team, and his taijutsu is very good. He has obtained his blood limit Byakugan at a young age. His ninjutsu and genjutsu are low, and that isn’t surprising for a Hyuuga. Gaara of the Desert is from Sunagakure, His sensei is Baki and what? The rest of his stats are unknown. And finally Katsuki Nakami. Interesting….she’s on the same team as you, along with Naruto Uzumaki. Sensei is the renowned Kakashi Hatake, and it seems that she’s been trained by the Sandaime and Anko Mitarashi. She is the last of her clan, and is the heiress. It seems that she has a unique Kekkai Genkai, but I don’t have any information on it…”

Kat glared heatedly at Kabuto. “And there won’t be any information on it. Stay out of my business.” The rest of the rookies stared at her in confusion. “What? Hell, if you wanted to know, you could’ve asked.” Kabuto began a small lesson on the shinobi countries and grinned to himself as he got to the sound village. “The sound village is one of the weakest countries. It is newly established, and by far, I’d say it would be the weakest of them all.” One sound nin, who had been listening, glared at Kabuto heatedly. “The sound village will be the strongest!” Using great speed, the bandaged sound nin rushed toward Kabuto and grazed past his face, causing Kabuto’s glasses to shatter quickly after.

“ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE MAGGOTS!!! SIT DOWN, AND MAKE SURE YOU’RE AWAY FROM YOUR TEAMMATES. “This test is set on a ten point system…If one of the members of your team reaches zero before the test is over, you all fail. If you are caught cheating three times, you fail. Do not disobey any rules. I will not be explaining them again. You have one hour. BEGIN!”

The genin scattered around the room, away from their teammates and sat down. Looking down at the test, Kat stared at it in confusion before she finally figured it out. They set it up to where we’re supposed to cheat. These questions aren’t something a genin would know. I wonder if Naruto and Sasuke know…

Discreetly glancing at Naruto, who was two rows beneath her, she groaned internally. Well, I know now that he didn’t figure anything out. He’s totally shaking in his seat! Glancing at Sasuke briefly, she grinned as she caught the sight of his Sharingan. At least Sasuke caught on…if he didn’t I would’ve slapped him so hard…oh well…

“Amatsu gyoushi”
Kat’s bright blue green eyes slowly turned into a mix of silver and cobalt blue. Seven swirls of dark cobalt blue were visible on her now bright silver eyes, and she grinned internally as she glanced down and began to write furiously. It seems that pinky has some use after all… Leaning back in her seat, she grinned to herself as her eyes returned back to their natural state. She could see that Naruto was trying to stay cool and sighed. “Numbers 52, 71, 89, 63, and 52 fail.” Ibiki’s voice rang out in the quiet room. A blonde haired genin stood up. “But that’s not fair!” Ibiki smiled. “Fair? Nothing’s fair in the shinobi world. Your team fails as well. Now then for the tenth question. If you’re to scared to stay, then leave!” He waited and grinned eternally as enough teams left for twenty eight teams. “Now then…You PASS!!”

“WHAT?!? Several genin yelled, completely confused. “How can that be possible, there wasn’t a tenth question!” Ibiki chuckled. “The tenth question was all about the ability to face the unknown and conquer your doubts.” Naruto grinned widely. “YATTA! I DID IT!” he was interrupted from celebrating any more when someone made a loud entrance behind Ibiki. Sasuke, Naruto, and Kat were surprised to find that it was Anko. “You’re five minutes late Anko.” Ibiki said tersely. Anko grinned. “Hey Ibiki. I’m here aren’t I? What? You left twenty eight teams? I’m going to cut them in half by the time the next part of the exam is over.” Grinning as she saw Kat, Naruto, and Sasuke, she addressed them all. “Follow me.”

~@~

Naruto stared at Anko, then at Kat. “Is what she said true? Do you think there’s going to be half as many of us here when this is all over?” Kat nodded. “Anko-neechan doesn’t lie. Good thing that I know the forest of death like the back of my hand. I always used to train there with neechan. I have a good hunch that she’s leading the rest of us there…” Shikamaru, who was a little behind them, studied Kat thoughtfully. so Anko-san is her sister? And she already knows where we’re going…She has a lot of information on things…

Awed gasps were heard as everyone saw the looming gates of Area 44, or as most people would call it, ‘The Forest of Death.’

“We’re supposed to go in there? But it looks so creepy…” A now terrified genin muttered to herself.

To further scare everyone else, Kat said in a ghoulish voice. “Of course you are. But be careful…If you don’t watch your back, you’ll et lost and end up as deformed and twisted as the trees in there.”

~@~

Amatsu gyoushi- Heavenly Gaze Kat’s unique Kekkai Genkai, it is the mother of the Byakugan and the Sharingan. It has the abilities of both, and it seems to show more abilities that weren’t known as it grows along with its body.