Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Backwards World ❯ Rare Normalities ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Rare Normalities

*Disclaimer* I own no rights of Naruto. Just wanted to remind you. Now here we have a little event occuring that just may either make him glad or hurt him mad. Literally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPLASH .

"Waaaahhhhh!!" Naruto screamed as he was drenched from head to toe in ice cold water. He then shot up to his feet, shivering uncontrollably.

"Wh-who d-d-did that t-t-t-to me..........aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!" The boy's jaw dropped all the way to the ground in surprise as he saw that it was the "Hokage's" young grandson, Konohamaru, who was apparently chuckling quietly holding an empty water pail.

"K-K-K-Konohamaru!? W-W-Why'd you p-pour water all over m-m-me!?" Naruto cried in frustration and annoyment as his teeth clattered like castanets. Besides, he was so caught in his confused anger that he didn't realize he and the young boy had an audience, who were laughing quietly.

The boy only stuck his tongue out and ran away, giggling in a low tone. Naruto was just left there, alone, wet, cold, and irritated. "W-W-What the hairball's goin' ON here!?"

He then turned to the villagers, who were then staring at him surprisingly. "And whaddaya YOU lookin' at!? This isn't a sitcom! Get lost!!" Naruto annoyingly commanded, walking away, icicles forming on his arms, ears, and nose. (Just an exaggeration).

_________________

The little boy took a walk through the forest, trying to get his mind straight on exactly what was going on around him. He just kept banging his fist on his head, harder each time, hoping that all of this is just a scary dream, and he wanted out. Immediately.

Just then, he caught a glimpse of Kakashi, sitting up in one of the tallest trees, reading his favorite book, Make Out Paradise. Thank goodness. Something to keep from giving himself a concussion. He was really on the brink of one.

He studied the man. 'Hmm...let's see....silver hair, got it, headband over his left eye, got it, that dumb lovey dovey book he always reads, that lazy look in his eye.....!!'

That WAS Kakashi. That hit Naruto right in the head. Along with a small rock the man threw, and knocked Naruto out cold.

"Why...does this always happen to me....?" he thought dizzily as he fell unconcious.

________________

"Uhhhhh.....this happens way too often...." the boy mumbled to himself as he found his vision, finding himself in the middle of a clearing with Kakashi right in front of him, giving that same goofy smile.

The boy then got up, making sure of something. "Is that YOU, Kakashi-sensei?" he asked, puzzled. The man gave him a confused look, but then sighed, saying "If you don't think it's me, Naruto, then ask me some questions to see if it IS me."

"Okaaaaaaaaaay...." Naruto started.

"What were the names of the guys we defeated back in the Land of Mist?"

"Zabuza and Haku."

"Who did I beat, marvelously, I might add, during the Chunin Exams?"

"Kiba Inuzuka and Neji Hyuga."

"What color's my underwear?"

"Black and orange briefs with little shuriken on them."

"AEEEEEEEE! Wrong!!" Naruto said, doing a horrible imitation of a buzzer, which made Kakashi grind his teeth.

"I'm wearing BOXERS!!" he said, unnecessarily beaming with pride.

"Well you wear both boxers AND briefs, Naruto." Kakashi said, smiling slightly.

The blonde boy looked at him for a few seconds, then cursed himself. 'Damn it! That was supposed to be a trick question!'

He then thought something. 'Wait a sec. How'd he know I wear black and orange underwear with little shuriken decorated on them...?'

He noticed that weird smile he had, also his loose headband covering his left eye. 'Damn Sharingan....'

"Okay, I've made a decision! You ARE Kakashi-sensei!......" Naruto trailed off as he officially realized it. "You really ARE Kakashi-sensei!!"

He then jumped in the air, preparing to hug him, but he moved away quickly, causing Naruto's head to so painfully break his fall.

"Why don't we take a walk and see what's wrong, Naruto?" Kakashi said, just appearing right after the boy hit the ground with a loud 'thud.'

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

_________ _________________________________________________

I'm so sorry it took so long to put this up for those who liked this story. What with school, chores, projects, it's been really difficult to get on this. I'll try to do as much as I can to finish this story! -silverfeather