Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Behind a Foxes Smile ❯ Shopping with Iruka and Naruto or The first sign of insanity ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Foxes Smile Chapter II: Shopping with Iruka-sensei and Naruto

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto Sasuke: Thank GOD! I do however own this fic ant all the current Shonen Jump volumes up to date and a Naruto plush ( I got it at an anime Con. ^_^ ) now on with the fic!

~~~~~~~~~~


'I can't BELIEVE this! Why did Iruka-sensei drag me along with him and Naruto? Gah! I don't care if he is a Chunin I'll get him for this.'

/But then Naruto might get mad at you, Iruka-sensei IS one of his favorite people... /

'Gah who are you!?'

/The voice in your head silly who else would I be? /

'The aruthor?'

/Touché, but I'm not her now back to the subject at hand. /

'There was a subject?'

/Yes stupid! Naruto! /

'What about the dobe?'

/Well first off you should REALLY stop calling him that; secondly what are you going to get him for his birthday/

'Why should I get him anything at all?'

/Because You LOOOOOVE him!/

'I do not!'

/Yes you do or you wouldn't be thinking about getting him something./

'I'm not YOU are!'

/and I AM you so you are thinking about it!/

'The fact that that logic work's scares me.'

/It should! Now I'll be leaving you to ponder your gift to Naruto in relative peace but "I'll be back!"/

The phrase "copyright infringement" ran briefly through Sasuke's now unoccupied head. (Ha I made a funny) Shrugging it off Sasuke stopped brooding/talking to himself and brought himself back to the matter at hand. Shopping with Iruka-sensei and Naruto.

"Sasuke? Are you alright? You zoned out there for a minute."

Sasuke blinked and looked up at Iruka. Damn voice in his head this is all his fault. The fact that talking to yourself is one of the first signs of insanity never crossed Sasukes mind.

"Yes I'm fine Iruka-sensei I was just thinking.

"OI Iruka-sensi look!"

Sasuke let out a sigh of thanx for Naruto's timing. Iruka-sensei would have wanted to talk about what he'd been thinking about and he did not like the perspective of having to explain to some one why he was arguing with him self over Naruto no less!

"Hey Sasuke hurry up!" Naruto shouted getting his attention and pointing towards a small food stand. Said stand seemed to be serving Okonomiyaki and was it him or was the girl running the stand wearing a giant spatula strapped to her back? (Yes that is Ukyo)


~~~~~~~~~


Sasuke let out a long drawn out sigh. Naruto, Iruka-sensei and himself had eaten at the stand with the spatula girl, who as it turned out was on her way to a place called Nerima and were now trying to get Naruto out of the changing room. Well Iruka-sensei was Sasuke found the whole situation entertaining and decided to stayed out of it.

"For the love of- Naruto how am I going to be able to tell if the clothes your wearing fit right or not if you won't come out of the stall and let me see?"

"Like hell I'm coming out of here in THIS outfit!"

"Naruto just come out!"

"NO WAY!"

"If you do I'll buy you Ramen for the rest of the week!"

"Really?"

"Really, really."

Iruka-sensei may be a wonderful teacher but as a parent he had a lot to learn. You shouldn't bribe a kid all the time it spoils them.

Standing up Sasuke looked at Naruto as he grudgingly walked out of the stall. Thought flew out the proverbial window when he saw Naruto in his new clothes. He wore a tight fitting Black T-shirt with an orange spiral all around the front. You could see the lithe muscle definition through. Apparently all that training he went through did him some good. His pants were the loose hip hugger kind that got wider as they went down and completely done in a gray, black and white camo pattern. The pants were a little low and showed a small bit of Naruto's stomach and was it just his imagination or was there some sort of spiral pattern there?

"Ne Sasuke?"

Sasuke blinked and looked into Naruto's face. His eyes were open, which was becoming an increasing rarity these day and Sasuke wondered how he had never noticed what a brilliant shade of blue they were.

"What did you say?"

"I asked if you liked it or not Sasuke."

'He's cute when he pouts like that. Ah! No bad thought!'

"I-I think it look's good on you Naruto."

"Really?"

'Really, really."

'He's blushing, I'M blushing. I never noticed how cute he could look when he smiles like that. Gah! Bad Sasuke we do not think about our teammates like that! Stupid voice he planted these thoughts here!'(a/n: Yup he's definitely loosing it tee hee)

Naruto was about to say something when Iruka-sensei called him over and sent him back into the stall more clothes in hand. Once Naruto had entered the stall Iruka-sensei walked up to him and handed him some money.

"Use this to buy his birthday present I'll keep him distracted until you're done okay."

Sasuke just nodded, took the money and set off to find Naruto a birthday gift.


~~~~~~~~~~~


Well, Chapter two done and ready! You like? You better! I stayed up until one in the morning to get this to you people! I need ideas on some gifts for Naruto. I already know what Sasuke's going to get him and the whole shopping with Iruka is a present. But I need ideas so review and tell me!

Like before Flamers will suffer pain. Lots and lots of pain!