Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Black Wings Of Chaos ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO
---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
BLACK WINGS OF CHAOS
? Naruto asked, I wonder what this jutsu is. "Yes, this jutsu will let you control of fire," Naruto's head snapped up at this, "Control fire?" Kakashi nodded, "I will teach you this new technique, but you must devote a large amount of time to training."
"Okay, if this will make me stronger, I will devote as much time that is needed." It seems like Naruto is eager to learn this Kakashi thought, smiling under his mask thinking about the progress he has made from a little loudmouth, to a member of Anbu. "Well right after your mission tomorrow I want you to meet me here."
"Alright, Kakashi-sensei I'll see you tomorrow night," Naruto said, standing up from his sitting positon in front of the post. When he got up he notice Kakashi had already vanished, man how does he manage to just dissapear like that.
Walking against the cool night air, Naruto made was making his way back to his appartment. Man I can't wait to start learning this new move, it sounds awesome, Naruto thought with a big smile, this definatly was the best day ever.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------
IN A FAR OFF LOCATION
"Lord Mugen, we have got all the information you require," said a deep voice from a cloaked figure, bowing infront of a thrown. The man in the thrown wore a brown trech coat, and had messy and dirty white hair. "Very good Takashi, you have served your lord well." Mugen replied to Takashi.
"In two months we will have Kohona's demon container, working for us." Mugen said in a cold voice, oh yes with the jinchuuriki working for us our army will be complete at last. Standing up on a balcony behind him looking over thousands of soilders he called out, "In two months our dream will come true!" He yelled to the crowd. As he heard the cheering from his army he smiled an evil smile, heh heh those fools have no idea, they are merely pawns.
---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
THE NEXT MORNING BACK IN KOHONA
Yawning, Naruto started streching his arms out while getting out of bed. Oh yeah, today is my first Anbu mission, and tonight my training with Kakashi-sensei Naruto thought with a smile walkin towards the bathroom door.
Getting into the shower Naruto's thoughts were wandering back from his mission, to the training Kakashi-sensei had for them. Kakashi- sensei said something about being able to control fire but it was called, BLACK WINGS OF CHAOS I can't wait to find out more about it. Stepping out of the sower, Naruto grabbed a towl and started to dry himself off.
As Naruto walked back into his bedroom he saw his Anbu gear laying out on his bed, looking down proudly Naruto started strapping it on. Starring into his bedroom mirror, Naruto put the finishing touches on his uniform by strapping on his Anbu mask, wich had the face of a fox.
Setting off towards Hokage tower, Naruto felt extremly proud of himself with his Anbu gear on, this was a scence of accomplishment from all those years of training. This is great, I have to pick up the pace I can't wait for my mission.
Finnaly getting to the Hokag's office, Naruto was jumping with enjoyment as he opened the door.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE AT LEAST 3X LONGER.
PLEASE REVIEW.