Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Snow ❯ Scarred ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Bloody Snow
disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters from it. I do however own Hana and everything associated with the Hidden Moon village including Mt. Libure. *note: in this fic the main characters (naruto, Sasuke, Sakura etc.) are all 16, save for the teachers who keep their ages.
This takes place before they meet Kakashi. I am gonna have Hana join them on team seven. I know it’s a little off but please bear with me. I will try to stick as close to the original story as possible with this added character. The other chara’s might be a little OOC, so.. Keep that in mind... ^_^;;; Thanks a lot and enjoy the fic!*

Rating: pg-13
Chapter 1: Scarred

Yuki. That was the surname of my family. The great Yuki Clan from the Hidden Moon village. At least.. That’s who we used to be.. before HE came.

::Flashback::
It was a beautiful day on the snowy Libure mountain. Me and my older brother Ito were practicing throwing Kunai at a snowman we had built. We were laughing and having fun messing around, throwing snowballs at each other. His once Ebony hair now gray from the from the snow clinging to it. I laughed as I threw another kunai at the poor snowman. This time, the kunai flew a little farther down than I aimed and hit him right between the legs...if he had any. I looked to Ito and laughed even harder at his expression. Total shock as he automatically covered himself as if it was he who was hit. There was a trace of humor in his Ice-Blue eyes, soon he started laughing with me.
We finished practicing and went back up to our home for dinner. As we neared it we could smell the ramen and other food our mother was making though, along with that smell came the metallic scent of blood. Our eyes widened and we ran into the house. I had to cover my eyes when I first walked in for the sight before me was of utmost carnage. Our naked mother hanging by her hands from the ceiling, blood dripping down from what appeared to be whip-marks covering her body from head to toe. I opened my eyes and screamed. Before me was a man cloaked in black all I could see of his face were his eyes.. The most horrifying eyes I had ever seen. A blood-red sharingan in both. He had a bloody whip in his hand. Anger flashed in my brother’s eyes as he grabbed his kunai and leaped at the man. But he was too slow. In an instant the dark figure was behind him and had a sword to his throat. I watched in horror as his throat was cut and as he fell limply to the floor. Anger welled up inside me as I grabbed my father’s sword off the wall and lunged. The same happened to me. The man moved before in could blink and had me against a wall. “Who.. Are you.. Why.. Have you.. Done this?!” I said best I could, his hand was slowly closing around my neck, choking me. “My name is Uchiha Itachi. That is all you need to know.” Slowly he took my brother’s kunai. I closed my eyes and held my breath. I screamed as I felt the cold blade cut my eyes. I felt the way he cut me. Deep vertical lines on each eye. Then I gasped as he plunged it into my stomach and dropped me on the floor. I heard him leave as I slowly slipped into darkness.
I woke up the next morning and tried to open my eyes. It hurt like hell, like the skin was being torn apart. So I kept them closed for a little while longer and tried to figure out where I was just by listening to what was going on around me. A conversation to my left caught my attention first. “Poor girl, we couldn’t save her mom nor her brother. It is a shame.. They were such a good family.” said one. “And what of her eyes,” said another “where you able to save her sight?” I tensed ‘oh god.. Not my eyes...’ I thought. “Yes we were able to save her eyesight but im afraid that her vision will blur for periods of time, and the scaring will not go away for a few years..” I ripped open my eyes and sat up. The pain was blinding. I felt tears spill on my cheeks. “Oh my GOD!!” one of the men screamed in terror, “look at her tears!!” I put my hand to my face and looked at my hand. And to my horror I saw.. Blood.
::end flashback::Converting /tmp/php55at6v to /dev/stdout