Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Snow ❯ Practice makes perfect ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 6: practice makes perfect

Author Note: just to say I am soooooo sorry for not updating sooner!! AIMS was a pain! DAMN ARIZONA STANDARDS!! ...anyway.. ^-^;; I thank you few wonderful people that have reviewed. I appreciate it greatly!! So just as a warning Sasuke will be VERY OOC!! Lol. So, without further ado, Chapter 6 of Bloody Snow! ENJOY ^-^!!!!


I ran back to the school as fast as I could, thinking the whole while what that smirk could have meant. When I got inside I sat in a chair at the back in a corner. The table only had 1 chair to it even though it was just as long as the others about the room. I was glad because that meant I would be by myself and that I would be able to think a little more about the current events without being interrupted. I was sitting with my arms crossed on the table and my face buried in them when I heard a scraping noise. I turned my head slightly so I could look at who was invading my ‘thought table’ space. I didn’t turn my head enough so all I could see of who was now sitting next to me was some blue and white arm bands. ‘Thats odd... the only person I know who wears those is... no.. It cant be...’ “Find your forehead protector?” he said in a low voice. “Umm,” I squeaked. “Yea.. I-I got it. Thanks.” He chuckled a little. I looked up and smiled as best I could at him. ‘This is strange, im never this nervous around him.. WTF?!’ I thought. I looked around and saw that everyone in the room was staring at me. I raised an eyebrow at them. I looked a little closer at their facial expressions: the girls looked like they just couldn’t wait to pop my head off, and the boys were trying not to laugh. Still confused I looked at Sasuke. He was smirking again. “I never knew I made you nervous.” he said in an amused tone. My eyes widened in horror. I said all that out loud!! ‘CRAP!!’ I got my bag and somewhat-calmly walked out of the room. “Dammit!” I shouted once I got out. ‘Well this is just great.. Now everyone thinks I like him!’ I started running and tripped on something. ‘Oh jeezus!’ I cringed as I felt my ankle throb, ‘well, this is definitely not my day. It started out so nice too.’ I crawled over to the swing and pulled myself onto it. A tear found its way down my face. I heard a gasp from behind me. I snapped my head up and saw Sasuke standing with a look of shock on his face. At first I didn’t know what surprised him so much, then it dawned on me. ‘Shit!’ I put my hand to my face and wiped at the tear. Blood. I sighed and looked at him again. He walked over and knelt in front of me. He then put his hand to my face and touched the bloody tear. A look of sadness came across his face. “Itachi did this didn’t he,” he said in a quiet voice. “I’ve seen this done before. I’ve seen this done only once in my life... it is a curse.. Do you know what it means?” I shuddered. “No.. I just thought that when he cut me it just made the blood in my eyes sorta.... I don’t know.. I hardly heard what the doctors said..” I said in frustration. He put his head down. “Sasuke. You have to tell me!” I said a little harder then I meant to. “Hana.. It means that.. Whenever you cry blood will flow in place of your tears.. Eventually.. All your blood will be gone.. And when that happens...” he trailed off and just looked down at his hands. I was frozen. I had never heard of such a curse. I felt more tears come to my eyes but I forced them back. I just shut my eyes tightly and put my face in my hands. I felt a movement come from behind me. It was then that I felt Sasuke’s arms wrap around my shoulders. “S-Sasuke.. Do.. Do you know of any way to get rid of the curse?” I asked quietly, knowing that if I raised my voice any louder I would start to cry. “There is only one way..” he said “and that is to kill the one who did this to you. You must kill Itachi.. And I will help you. I need to get my revenge. Both for you and for my clan.” I sniffled and hugged his arms a little tighter. Then I stood up and walked a few steps. I felt a shot of pain travel up my leg. I winced and fell. Immediately Sasuke was behind me and caught me under my arms. “Are you alright?” he asked urgently. “I tripped and fell when I was trying to leave the school and....” it was my turn to trail off when I remember just why exactly I was leaving in the first place. I blushed madly and looked down. I felt Sasuke stiffen behind me and lift me to my feet. He turned me around so that I faced him. He looked into my eyes and I felt myself blush a little more. “Hana.. I am so sorry for embarrassing you before... I honestly didn’t mean to.” I looked down a little and when I looked back up at him I saw that his eyes softened and that he was leaning towards me. I widened my eyes slightly as I felt his lips brush mine. Then I let them close. When we finally pulled away I saw that he had I soft smile on is face. “I’ve never kissed anyone before..” He said. “Practice makes perfect.” I said and kissed him again.





Converting /tmp/phpgg5Psz to /dev/stdout