Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Snow ❯ Team Seven ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Chapter 5: Team Seven.

I woke up and looked out my window, admiring the view of the forest. Today was the day that we were placed into our ninja teams to perform missions. I was looking forward to it and secretly hoped that I would be on the same team as Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura.
I put on my usual clothes, black shirt, black capris, black boots, and my bracelets. I didn’t wear my coat because winter was almost over and I just had no need for it. I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was a little longer, a bit passed my shoulders. ‘Thats strange,’ I thought ‘it usually doesn’t grow this quickly..’. Shrugging I grabbed a crimson ribbon that I had gotten from sakura and put the top half of my hair into a bun, a couple of shorter strands fell out and framed my cheeks slightly covering my scars. I pushed the ebony pieces back and traced them. They were no longer a grotesque red, but a white/peach color. I had grown used to them but still had visions of that terrible day back home. I went into the kitchen and saw yet another note from Kakashi.
Hana-chan,
as you know I am one of the teachers here and so I have to be at the school a little early. There is some ramen on the stove for you. Also, a package came in for you. I think it is from your old village. I put it on the table.
See you in a little while,
Kakashi-sensei.

I looked at the table and indeed there was a package for me. I opened it and saw that it was a black purse. Inside it there was a large amount of yen. My eyes widened and I looked at the note that fell out.
Miss Hana Yuki,
It appears that in your mother’s will she left you her savings. This is only a portion of it and the rest will be sent shortly.
Sincerely,
Hidden Moon Bankers.

I smiled a little bit. ‘I love you mom.’ I thought and hoped that wherever she was up in heaven, she heard me. I slung the bag over my shoulder and neck so the strap fell across my chest (messenger-bag style). I went out the door and saw that it was raining a little. I smiled again. I loved the rain. On my way to the school I saw a small jewelry store. I saw the most awesome choker inside. Black leather with silver spikes and a red jewel in the center. I payed for it and then I left the shop and walked the rest of the way to the school, smiling all the way. There I met up with Sakura. “Wow Hana! That choker is so pretty! And it goes great with your outfit!” I smiled my thanks to her and we kept walking. I saw that she had her forehead protector on. I stopped. “Aw crap..,” I said. She gave me a quizzical look. “I left my forehead protector at home.” sighing I shifted my bag and started jogging back home. On the way I crossed paths with Sasuke. He nodded to me. “Where are you going? The school is in the opposite direction.” Feeling a little embarrassed I replied, “well.. I kinda sorta.. Left my protector at home.” and made a quick hand-gesture toward his forehead . He smirked. “Well I suggest you hurry. Class is about to start.” He put his hands in his pockets and strode off. I stood with my mouth agape. He smirked at me! That was the first facial expression I’ve seen on him since I got here! ‘Ya know.. He’s kinda cute... no! NO! I did not just think that! I cant let some guy get in the way! I have to keep my mind set on only one thing and that is to kill Itachi. focus. FOCUS!’ I went home and grabbed the forehead protector and put it low on my forehead, covering the top of the scars and went back to the school.




~ wow... this fanfiction posting thing is a lot easier than i thought. im gonna try to talk to you all at the end of the chapters. and to let you know i might not be posting for a while.. AIMS testing are coming up.. -.-;; so please dont be angry with me. but anyways please IM me if you have any comments or suggestions! my SN is TamingOfTheShmoo. or you can Email me at TamingOfTheShmoo@netscape.net. thankies! ^_^


Converting /tmp/phpnxX8rY to /dev/stdout