Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Snow ❯ Bed Companion ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 10: Bed Companion


Later that evening, Sasuke and I stopped by a small stream running through a small wooded area on the side of the mountain and set up camp. Sasuke had gone off to get some wood for the fire and left me to clear an area for us to sleep and cook. It was then I realized that I had only brought ONE sleeping bag. ‘Oh SHIT!,’ I thought to myself ‘what are we gonna do!’ then yet another blush appeared on my face as I thought exactly WHAT we might just have to do. Share a sleeping bag. Sasuke walked over and started building a fire. I shook out my sleeping bag and laid it a few feet away from the fire, not saying anything about the sleepingbag.

When we had dinner and were getting ready to go to bed Sasuke realized our predicament. He shrugged and continued to stoke the fire as I snuggle into the warm layers of the sleepingbag. A little while later I wake up and find that Sasuke is sleeping with his arm stretched over the outside of the bag as if hugging it. I notice that he is shivering. I slightly move his arm and unzip it. I nudge him gently to rouse him a little and motion next to me. Still drowsy, he rolls himself in. I zip up the bag and face the other way blushing madly again. I feel his arm drape over my waist as he lightly snores. I smile a little and fall into a warm and deep sleep.

The next morning I feel something shift above me. My eyes widen. It appears that we have moved a little in our sleep, and that I was now on my back and he was laying half draped on me with his face buried in my chest and his hand tangled in my hair. I blush again. I shift a little and he lazily opens his eyes. When he sees what position he’s in he blushes and apologizes quickly. I smile and hug him tightly. “Its alright. It was comfortable.” I say with a grin. He smiles “really now..” he says playfully. “Yes.” I say with the same amount of playfulness and pull his face toward mine.

I kiss him lightly and once again he deepens it. This time with a bit more passion as he explores my mouth with his tongue. I answer back with my own. He lays me down while still kissing me his hand traveling up my side, tickling me. I tickle his ribs with my fingers as well and I can feel him smile and laugh slightly as we kiss. I run my hands through his hair as he moves his mouth to kiss and nibble my neck. I feel thousands of tiny shocks flitter down my spine. I gasp lightly as he nibbles my ears playfully. I move my hands up and down his spine feeling him shudder beneath my fingers.

I pull away slowly and blush slightly. “Umm.. We uh.. Should have breakfast.. The sun’s up.” I laugh nervously. “Yea um.. Yea..” he says and stands up. I giggle a little and start cooking some of the instant ramen I packed. We slurp our noodles loudly and laugh at each other. After he finishes he goes to wash his hands in the stream and flicks some water at me. I laugh and start packing everything. I whistle to Impa who is grazing nearby and we load everything on her back and climb on. I nudge her sides and we head up towards the top of the mountain, Sasuke nibbling at my neck every once in a while.

Snow starts to fall and the wind blows more strongly the farther up we go. The ground is getting slippery with ice as we slowly climb. When we get to a flat area we decide to stop and rest. I get down and sit on a rock. Sasuke soon joins me. “Do you have anything warm to drink in your pack?” he asks, blowing hot air into his hands. “Yea! I think I have a flask of sake in there somewhere!” I answer brightly. He gives me a strange look and I laugh. I stand up and head over to the horse who’s resting by a lone tree. suddenly I feel the ground slip from under me and I feel myself falling. I hit my head on something hard. Pain, a voice, then blackness.