Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Broken in the Way of Love ❯ A SLight Delay in Plans ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kit48: Disclaimer: I don't own any of the of characters from Naruto (so don't sue) - but I DO OWN Kimi, Kiki, and all the other original characters
 
 
Broken in the Way of Love
Chapter 5: A Slight Deay in Plans
“So this is Konoha.” Stated a stranger as she entered through the large gates. The top layer of her hair was pulled into a bun save two strands which framed her face, while the bottom layer was left to fall freely, slightly passed her shoulders. She was dressed in a blue and black silk fighting kimono that went slightly passed her knees - and black leggings continued on where the kimono left off. And nice but durable slippers dark blue adorned her feet. “Now to find those two gaki.” (Brats) Said the obviously female and equally obviously pissed voice.
 
----On the Other side of Konoha-----
“You ready to go Nartuo!” Sakura shouted from outside Naruto's apartment as she and Sasuke entered. They would have left yesterday the morning after Kyuubi first gave his message but, as all ninja most due before leaving on a self-appointed mission they had to fill out paper-work, a slight delay in Naruto's plan.
 
“No, not yet guys!” Replied the obviously still half asleep ninja.
 
“Come on Naruto, we only have two months.” Voiced an annoyed Sakura, leaving it to her boyfriend to calm her down. Naruto headed to the shower, he was needed to calm down, looking down at the slight bulge in his pants, and he hurried in to the shower - closing the door. In truth, he had been ready for the past four hours because he did not sleep well the previous night, in anticipation (or perhaps anxiety) of today's journey. However about an hour and a half before Sakura and Sasuke arrived he fell into a light sleep. That was the source of his little problem.
Naruto turned the water on; making sure it was as cold as he could get it, before beginning to disrobe.
 
“Problems, kit?” Asked and amused sounding Kyuubi
 
“YOU! This is YOUR FAULT!” he thought back aggregately.
 
I fail to see how.” Naruto could practically see the kitsune's smirk - “really, you should be grateful, think of the dreams as training - a way to learn to pleasure our mate-to-be,cause I know you are untouched,” Naruto was completely red from embarrassment by now, but Kyuubi wasn't done, “come now Naruto, don't tell me you didn't enjoy it or else why would you need this shower in the first place?”
 
“Hentai.” Naruto stated, yet he couldn't help but remember his dream.
 
***Naruto's Dreamscape: Lime***
It was dark, not the usually dark where there were you could make out shadings and shapes; no it was pitch black. Naruto fumbled around looking for something - better yet someone. She was calling him, hi mate, he just knew it. And then there was light, blinding light.
“Koi, where have you been hiding?” Asked a sultry, but uniquely innocent voice. Once again Naruto was in the dark, there was more light than before, but not enough that he could see her features “I missed you, come here.” She beckoned and he complied, even though it was against everything he learnt, he couldn't help it - Naruto felt completely safe.
Once he was over by where he heard the voice, she took matters into her own hands and pulled him to her (I suppose he was moving to slow). He felt her lips, ghost against his and on instinct he covered hers completely. He started out slow, but passion got the better of his once he got a taste of her lips and soon he was licking her lips begging for entrance. She granted, almost shyly, and he tasted her - leaving no where untasted. A low moan escaped her and they broke apart only to rejoin in a battle for dominance, before breaking once more to catch their breaths. She licked and nipped at the shell of his ear, and when she started sucking on the earlobe, Naruto noticed the space in his pants was waning. She moved down to his neck; kissing, licking and nipping - only to make her way back up, she opened her mouth and -
“You ready to go Naruto” Came Sakura voice - out of a person that although he couldn't see the one on top of him, he knew wasn't Sakura. Naruto was shaken out of his dream soon after.
***End of Dream & Lime***
“And you call ME the Hentai.” Came the Nine-Tail's voice, obviously he was aware of his counterpart's daydream, as Naruto stepped into the shower. Nice and cold.
 
“I…um…uh…that is…” Naruto tried to stutter out a reasonable excuse, though none came to mind.
 
“No need to be ashamed, kit, itisonly normal. Just remember, the happier the mate the happier the life.” He responded before he left to the recesses of Naruto's mind.
 
“Well at least I can get out of the shower,” grumbled Naruto noticing his problem was gone. He quickly redressed and head to the front where Sakura and Sasuke were sure to be waiting.
 
Kit48: REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW!