Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Broken in the Way of Love ❯ Chapter 8: Not So Pleasant Mornings ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kit48: Disclaimer: I don't own any of the of characters from Naruto (so don't sue) - but I DO OWN Kimi, Kiki, and all the other original characters
 
Broken in the Way of Love
Chapter 8:NotSo Pleasant Mornings
The sun was just about to come up, Naruto as in accordance with his training, stirred beginning to awaken.
 
“Ughhh.” He moaned awakening, noticing that he would - once again thanks to Kyuubi- need a cold shower. “Well, better get started.” He moved to get out of be - or at least he would have if an arm had not decided that now would be the perfect time to wrap around him.
 
“Oh, crap.” Naruto intoned, noting that the arm was not too slender to be a males' arm, but not hairy and burly either.
 
 
`Oh Crap, not matter who this is I'm about to be permanently scarred. My first experience sharing my bed and it could be a MAN!' Naruto retorted.
 
`How'd you figure that, Kit?' The Nine tails continued questioning, his kitsune curiosity getting the better of him.
 
`What if she's our mate - drawn to our smexi selves by the overwhelming power of our love for-,' the fox begun haughtily.
 
`Shut it Kyuubi!' He said, feeling more aroused, at the very idea.
 
`It's our mate's, come to us mate - come to us…' The fox said dreamily, continuing to chant about his mate.
 
`I'm getting out of bed now, before whoever this is awakens,' he carefully removed the hand from around him and gently scooted out of bed. He chanced a glance over to his bed partner and saw, Kakashi.
 
`Oh God! What did I do! I like WOMEN! What kinda cruel joke!?!' The Nine-tails begun.
 
`Zip it, Fox.' Naruto interrupted as tried to get over his own paranoia…oh yea, he could feel it, this was gonna leave some major mental issues….He glanced over at the other bed and noted that Sasuke was, thankfully, still sleeping.
`One less problem....' Naruto thought.
 
He left the room to begin his morning training. He began jogging, as Kyuubi complained and whined about how “unfair” it was to him to be stuck in a body, who had a different preference than him. He then found it “appropriate” to lecture on a mate's responsibility to his female and why the FEMALES were required.
 
`Kami-sama, seriously - what did I do to deserve getting the “sex-talk” from the horny-est (AN: if that's not a word it is now) spirit in the world?' Naruto thought
 
**Meanwhile**
“Ughhh. Time to get up, I guess.” She mumbled to herself in a sleepy voice.
Kiari looked around the room and noticed it was empty. “Hmm, it doesn't look like any one slept in the other bed - but then aren't we missing someone? Well lucky me, a room all to myself!” She glanced over at the clock - “talk to myself later -shower now, we head out soon”
 
Walking into the bathroom. She turned the water on, shed her clothes, and then stepped in moaning. Taking her time she washed up, brushed her teeth - the normal A.M. routine. She dried off - and figuring no one was in the room - stepped out with her towel in hand.
 
**Back with Naruto**
 
He had finished his workout and upon entering he immediately noticed Kakashi and Sasuke were no longer in the bed.
 
`Thank God!' he thought then after a moment, wondered, `Where are they? Guess this means I can get ready, right'
 
`Only if you wanna share a shower.'
 
`What are you rambling on about now?'
 
Well, if you'd listen, you realize someone'sin the shower. Hey! Nosneakinga peak!'
 
`For the last time Kyuubi, I'm NOT-' he started
 
`Hey, lets go check on our mate' Kyuubi interrupted
 
“MMmmmmh, feels sooooo good!”
 
“…eww” murmured Naruto, “yea, why don't I leave - I really don't wanna know what he's doing in there.”
 
`Or who he's doing it with'And on that note, Naruto hurriedly went in search of Kiari's room, he passed Sasuke knocking on Sakura's, he assumed, room and decided in may be quicker to ask.
“Morning teme. Do you know where Kiari-chan's room is?”
“Teme, morning back, but why do you need to know where Kiari-chan's room is? Trying to sneak a peak?” `Kami-sama is everyone I know turning into a Hentai?'
“No teme, just going to…to tell her, we're headed on in a few.” Naruto answered, hesitating in finding a reason `I mean what should I say “the horny kitsune spirit inside me want to see his mate to rut her brains out”?' Naruto thought.
`I don't think he'd give you the answer if you said that, kit.'
 
“Yea…Kiari-chan's room is two room down - next to the room Iruka-sensei and Kimi-san shared…wait, where'd you sleep last night dobe-”
 
“Ah-ha-ha, thanks teme - later!” Naruto ran off, ignoring Sasuke's last question.
Naruto made his way over to Kiari's room, and knocked on the door - he heard a faint “coming” from inside before the sound of foots steps approaching got louder and the door opened revealing-
 
`Ahh, our beautiful mate' thought Kyuubi
 
“Hey Naruto, you just caught me out of the shower,” she said, but he didn't heard her as he was to busy staring at her clad in only a towel.
 
“Ummmm, du, t-t-t-to-towel.” Naruto stuttered out
 
“Um, yea - why don't you come in and wait will I finished getting ready?”
“T-t-towel.” He stated again.
 
“Impressive vocab you got there - come on in.” She left the door open for him to follow, and he did like a love-sick puppy. Leaving the door wide open. She came back, toweling her hair. “So, Naruto-san, did you come by for any specific reason?” She asked.
 
No response - at least not out loud.
 
`Kit!! Did you see!?! She was in a TOWEL! She's practically begging us to MATE her?! What's wrong with you - get mating already!!' Screamed and over anxious Kitsune to his host.
`Shut it Kyuubi, you heard her - she just wasn't expecting us! Just because she was in a towel - doesn't give us license to make love with her!' responded said host, just as hotly.
 
`Che, if that doesn't than what does give us license to-' But the kitsune, and
 
Naruto's thoughts were halted as a drop of water slid down the side of Kiari's face down her neck between her-
 
“Naruto-san, you planning on answering me?” she asked, as she wiped away the water which quickly caught her guest's wandering eyes.
 
`Oh, if I could have been trapped inside that water drop instead of in you - I'd already have begun to taste her, sweet supple sk-'
 
“Um, the question?” Naruto repeated dumbly, trying in vain to ignore the annoying (and arousing) voice in his head.
 
`Whatquestion? I'llgive you whatever you desire - why don't I start with the most pleasurable experience of you ningens life-'
 
She exhaled, before repeating her question. Gathering his frayed nerves, he responded that he was just here to check on her and to tell her that they would be leaving in soon. She thanked him for the notice. When he remained a nervous silence filled the room. `Why the hell is he still here?' She looked at him, noticing his eyes were no where near her face and quickly became irritated.
 
`Common kit! Make a move! I'm begging you!'
 
`Up shut Kyuubi, I have to-'
 
`Bang her brains out!' Before her could responded his “beloved's” voice broke through his train out thought (as her silently thanked God for her disruption).
 
“NARUTO!” She screamed, dropping the formalities. “My eyes are a LOT further north than where you're looking! PAY ATTENTION! What do you want?” Asked an irritated
 
“You.” He responded voicing both, his and Kyuubi's, thoughts eyes flashing red for the briefest of moments.
 
 
 
OMG! Sorry for the long wait - but it seemed like this chapter just didn't want to be written, there is a high possibility it will be re-done.
Still don't forget to review!
 
Review!
REVIEW I SAY!!! Muhahahahha……please?