Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ By Day, By Night ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]


Title: By Day, By Night
Rating: G
Genre: Romance/Yaoi/Shounen Ai/BoyxBoy
Pairings so far: SasuNaru
Warnings: None.
Author: Yuki-Kage - Sama

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto and Never Will. I only own this story and the ideas in it aswell as my other stories and the drawings of Naruto characters on my walls. Plus anything else Naruto I have in my room. Other than that, big thanks to Masashi Kishimoto for creating it.

Summary:
Foe by day, lovers by night. It came naturally to them. To hide their feelings...

----------------------

Foe by day, lovers by night. It came naturally to them. To hide their feelings. To bicker at each other when others were around instead of those reasurringly loving caresses. Instead of those passionate kisses.

But no one could know. Because they'd be driven apart. Once again, like when he had left to the darkness. But he had come and brought him back into the light. Brought him home for good.

But sometimes being a hero, a saviour was not enough. So they had to hide their love or for sure they'd be driven apart by the village. One a supposed Demon and the other the only Uchiha heir. But it was the village that drove them together. Their high expectations of one, and lowly hatred towards the other.

This isolation, this loneliness. The two each fell victim to, because of the village. But the isolation and loneliness were nothing. Because they had eachother. To love for, to care for.

And that was enough to drive away everything that went against their relationship. They pushed through each and every hardship, strived for the other. Because of their love for the other.

They were rivals by day, and lovers by night. But this was fine with them. Because they loved eachother, and could care less what everyone thought. Maybe some of their friends would support them, but they did not risk it. Both the Uchiha and the Demon knew that if their relationship ever got out, that something would happen to the Kyuubi holder.

So they kept their secret. Because they were Enemies by Day, and Lovers by Night