Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Chapter 1 : Scared Of My Chances ❯ Scared Of My Chances ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1 : Scared of my Chances

It's a quiet evening and Team Seven and Team Eight are on their way back to the village. The bushes are rustling, the sky is orange, and the wind is blowing.

"Kakashi-Sensei says he'll be meeting back at the village," Naruto said.

"Yeah," Sasuke said.

"I'm glad you returned to the village Sasuke-kun," Sakura blushed.

"Anything for you," Sasuke said putting his arm around Sakura and pulling her closer to him. Then, Hinata moved over to Naruto's side.

"Naruto-kun, do you wanna go practice at the training faucility?" Hinata blushed.

"Sure Hinata," Naruto said. Naruto then put his arm around Hinata. Hinata blushed even more.

"That's alright, I'm going to meet my girl at the village," Kiba said.

"Shut up Kiba," Shino said.

"Man you're just mad because you don't even have a girl," Kiba said. Shino walked faster and eventually left the group.

"Look at what you had then done Kiba!" Naruto yelled.

"Hey, shut up!" Kiba yelled back.

"What?!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto-kun," Hinata said. "Please stop arguing with Kiba-kun,"

"Okay," Naruto said.

"You guys are so immature," Sakura said.

"Yeah," Sasuke agreed.

__________________________________________________________ _____________
Back At The Village...

The group headed over to Ino's Flower Shop to meet up. They got inside and saw Ino kissing Shikamaru over the counter. Shikamaru laid back while Ino was over the counter. Both of ther eyes were closed. The group walked into the store.

"Excuse me miss, I would like to buy some flowers," Naruto said.

"Oh, hey guys," Shikamaru said. "Hey guys, can I talk to ya'll,"

"Yeah," Naruto, Kiba, and Sasuke said. The boys walked to the other side of the store.

"Hey Hinata," Ino said.

"Hi, Ino," Hinata said.

"What's wrong?" Ino asked.

"She wants to ask Naruto out but she's too scared to," Sakura said.

"Huh? How did you know?" Hinata asked.

"I'm a girl, I just know," Sakura said.

"Well if you won't, I'll do it for you," Ino said.

"No, it will be too weird for you to say it, I have to," Hinata said.

"I know," Ino said.

"What do you mean then?" Hinata asked.

"Just stay still, Ninpou, Shintenshin no Jutsu!" Ino said. The technique worked. Ino is now inside of Hinata's mind. Hinata walked over to the boys.

'Okay now I have to act like her,' Ino thought. Hinata tapped Naruto's shoulder.

"Umm.. Naruto-kun," Hinata said.

"Yeah Hinata," Naruto said.

"Would you like to go out sometime?" Hinata blushed.

"Umm, sure Hinata," Naruto said.

"Woah, it worked," Sakura said shocked.

"Okay thanks, umm.. well I need to go back to the girls," Hinata said running back to the girls. "Disengage!"

Ino is back into her body now.

"Thanks Ino," Hinata said.

"Welcome," Ino said.

"Okay so we'll help plan your date, okay!" Sakura said.

"Umm.. actually, I wanted Naruto-kun to pick the date," Hinata said.

"Oh, okay," Sakura said.

"Well, I have to go now, bye," Hinata said. Hinata left the store and ran home. On her way there she saw Neji and Temari. She ran as she saw them go into the forest.

'I wonder what Neji and Temari are doing?' Hinata thought.

Umm, sure Hinata

"I can't wait Naruto-kun," Hinata said to herself. She ran faster as she ran closer to her home. Her hair blew and waved as she ran faster. Her cheeks blushed at the excitement. She was actually going to go on a date with Naruto, the boy she thought loved someone else. Her father then walked out from behind the house.

"Hinata-sama, where are you going?" Hiashi asked.

"Umm.. to my room," Hinata said.

"Well, I seen you with that Naruto kid," Hiashi said.

"Umm..., I can explain," Hinata said.

"No reason to, just go and get ready," Hiashi said.

"Oh thank you father!" Hinata said hugging Hiashi.

"Okay, just go get ready," Hiashi said. Hinata ran into the house and ran to her room. Excited she had bathe herself and did her hair. She dressed in the finest Hyuuga kimono.

"Naruto-kun," Hinata said. She laid in her bed to take a quick nap.

Continue on to Chapter 2.......