Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Complications at Konoha High ❯ Let The Flames Begin ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I give it all my oxygen so let the flames begin, so let the flames begin. Oh glory. Oh glory. This is how we dance, when they try to take us down. This is what it will be, Oh glory.” -Paramore (Which of course we don't own)
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Disclaimer: We do not OWN Naruto or any of the characters. Just the plot. All the wonderful credit for Naruto goes to Masashi Kishimoto!

Let the Flames Begin
By Blox&Bunnox


Naruto Uzumaki was like no other, and everyone knew it. Usually the hyper active blond was well... Hyper. Kiba hated to admit it but he was worried. Naruto's head laid on his desk as he glared holes into the person in front of him. As Naruto muttered swear words under his breath it worried Kiba even more.

Kiba started to whisper so only he could hear, “I think it might have to do with that Sasukewhat'shisfaceguy sitting in front of him.”

A dog pecked out of his back pack. Akamaru was practically in sync with Kiba, they were like brothers. There minds were practically the same. Well that's what Kiba thought.

Akamaru who just happen to hear his master, he saw the last conversation the strange loud yellow head and dark headed one. He gave his master a strange look, he could sense tension between the two and wondered if his master comprehended. He whined to get his masters attention. Sweat slid down Kiba's face. Their new homeroom teacher Kakashi was lazily explaining the school rules and they're class schedules. Everyone around him gave him an awkward look after hearing the whining noise. Kakashi narrowed his eyes.

“And there is no pets allowed on school grounds...” ,Kakashi explained emphasizing 'pet'.

“Ah... Sorry I had a burrito for breakfast,” Kiba quickly explained.

Not that anyone would believe that sound can come out of anyone's behind, they decided to go with it anyways. Kakashi also decided to shrug it off and he took out an orange book. The title was called “Icha Icha Paradise”. Those three simple words made everyone cringe is disgust. 90% of the class wondered if this porn filled book was even aloud while 10 % gave Kakashi a thumbs up. He chuckled a few times which made everyone sweatdrop.

“Is he... Laughing?” Sakura said not only confused but disturbed.
“Well that isn't gas Sakura,” commented Naruto.

Sakura glared daggers at Naruto, usually she would smack the hell out the idiot but Sasuke was right in front of him and she didn't want to make her self look any worse then this mornings scene.

Inner Sakura hissed: Just wait till later Naruto!

Usually Sasuke isn't the type to eavesdrop but the Dobe's loud comment about the pink one called Saki... No Sakura right? Whatever pinky's name was, deserved a chuckle but he had a reputation to uphold so he only smirked.

“I didn't know you could speak in full sentences without making yourself look like much of an idiot... Much that is, Dobe.”

That made Naruto's eye twitch. He stood up quickly hitting his desk and his eyes were aflame. “SASUKE YOU TEME, I AM GOING TO-”

Before he could finish a board eraser hit him in the head. The class stared quietly at the front of the class as the eraser bounced off and left a huge white mark on Naruto's face. Kakashi finally took his eyes off of the book and gave Naruto a serious look.

“Naruto Uzumaki take a seat before you face the rage of our headmistress...”

Naruto's face fell and turned into a depressed expression. His family knew the headmistress and she wasn't the type to be messed with. Her chest was big but her temper was small. Once Lady Tsunade came to visit his parents and he called her an old granny. Boy was she strong.

A shiver went down Naruto's spin as he laid his head back on the desk, he would have calmed till he heard a single chuckle from Sasuke. He couldn't take it anymore. Naruto's foot met Sasuke's ass. Everyone gasped as Sasuke jumped out of his desk and onto his feet. His face had a painful expression while Naruto was practically on the floor laughing. A few others including Kiba snickered. On the other hand the girls gave him a sympathetic look wondering what the problem was. Sakura knew what the problem was. And it's name was Naruto.

“Naruto!”

“Uchiha take a seat.” Kakashi said not taking his eyes off of his book.

“But Kakashi-sensei Naruto did it!” Sakura explain.

“Is that true Uzumaki?”

“Oh my, no Sensei, I think Sasuke has worms or something.” Naruto said innocently.

Kiba couldn't hold it in anymore, laughter danced out of his mouth. Sasuke twitched, he blushed slightly out of embarrassment but, his black eyes narrowed at the blue-eyed blond. Naruto made eye contact and gulped. The Black eyes staring at him were filled with hate that it made him feel cold.

“Kiba and Naruto sit outside till the class is over.”

Naruto and Kiba grumbled as they made there way outside. The rest of class was silent and the only noise they heard was Kakashi flipping the page of his book. Naruto couldn't help but smirk at his recent victory over Uchiha. Akamaru popped out of Kiba's backpack giving his master a innocent lick on the hand. Kiba was not happy at all he keep shifting his eyes towards Naruto giving him a glare once and a while. The smirk on Naruto's face didn't please him at all. He couldn't imagine the wrath he might have to go through with his crazy mother if she heard about this. Instead of beat the crap out of Naruto he keep petting his best buddy Akamaru, non stop! Akamaru on the other hand did not like it at all. Not only was it none stop but his master was petting quite hard. Akamaru let out a whine that only Kiba could hear. Kiba made a smug face before looking down at Akamaru.

“Graah!?” Kiba yelled. Poor Akamaru had a small but noticeable bold spot on top of his head where Kiba had been petting.

At first Naruto was suddenly taken back at the noise but as soon as he saw the reason he bursted out laughing. The echo's in the hall way caused a few teachers to peak outside the door. A few students from Naruto's class also took a look outside with curiosity. Naruto was literally on the floor holding his stomach trying to hold back tears of laughter while Kiba on the other hand was crying tears of sorrow as he pet his back pack in a loving way.

“Freak,” was all that Sakura said as she questioned Kiba's sanity. She knew Kiba was sensitive but that was a little too far.

Kakashi signed, he decided to let this one slip since it was they're first day of school... Plus he was on a good part in his book.

--
Naruto wanted to gag. He was yet again forced to sit near Sasuke who was sulking over something... But surprisingly that wasn't the worse part. Most of the students in the class were girls, which where drooling over the Teme. Not only was he ignoring them but he always looked depressed or expressionless most of the time. Yet they still ogling over him.
“Naruto Uzumaki!” Yelled someone in front of the class.
“Eh?” Naruto looked up to see the man who introduced himself as Iruka, he had an unusual scar on his face that was across his nose. His face didn't look happy at all.
“I've called you three times Naruto please pay attention.”

“What a dork,” said someone across the room.

Naruto only stuck his tongue out and continued into his dream land. Iruka sighed and started to pass out notebooks to everyone. “Starting today, I want at least three journal entry's a week, every once in a while I'll give you a topic but the rest if free write, and don't worry these are for your's and my eyes only.” He ended that with a smile.

--
Ugh, I hate writing. Oh well, today I stared right into the eyes of the most hottest guy in the freshmen class! Even though it was for a moment I felt... sad and cold. The pain felt almost endless, I think that's cute because he probably just needs a hug <3! Usually I would talk to guys I'm interested in, but as I saw Sakura stutter while she talked with him. It kind of reminded me of when we were kids and how she was always so embarrassed of her huge forehead. I think she might be serious... And she looked so happy when she said they were in the same homeroom... Maybe I should cheer her on?

--
I met the most idiotic optimistic person. Seriously, he has weird lines on his face, he must either be a masochist or very clumsy to get those. This morning he was laughing with/at his weird smelling friend Kiba, I don't even know why that even annoys me. That's not even the worse of it. This morning was hell. Father keep going on and on about how I should be like Itachi and he expects nothing less or whatever. He doesn't understand me at all no one does! They're all hot steaming omelets while I'm a broken egg shell, oozing. Damn it now I'm hungry... I with mother would cook breakfast for me on last time...


--
I had that dream again, of the lady. She was really pretty, her hair was long and red. Her face always carried a huge grin. Everyone in Konoha loved her and including Dad. I dream they were holding hands and dad would occasionally place his hand on her stomach. Which each day would get bigger and bigger. Finally that day came, October 10th the day she died. I remember after a few years later while dad and I were walking,

“Poor Minato, he has to take care of the child that killed Kushina, she was such a wonderful girl too.” said an old lady near a bath house.
“SHH they'll hear you...” whispered the younger lady next to her.

Once we arrived home I asked dad, “Why does everyone keeps saying I killed mom?” Father gave me a strange look and smiled but I remember tears started to form in his eyes... he gave me a tight hug telling me not to worry. After all these years I realized he was crying for me. I feel stupid for asking such a question now.


--
Iruka stared amazed at the last journal entry's he looked over. The freshmen are seriously depressed maybe I should... Wait I just remembered I can't let anyone else see these... He only prayed they would fell better soon. Iruka noticed more writing on the next page of Naruto's journal, he quickly flipped it over to only see a picture of a naked girl only being covered by smoke saying “GOT CHYA!”. Iruka fell back in his chair while blood spilled from his nose and laid unconscious on the floor. As he slowly regained conscious one named popped up in his head.

“NARUTO!” echoed through the halls.

---
Naruto sat alone in detention with a tissue stuffed up his nose. After the picture fiasco Iruka gave Naruto a detention and in gym he tried to hit Sasuke with a ball but only ended up hitting Sakura's forehead leaving a HUGE mark. She ended up hitting Naruto back only with her fist and the target was his face, which made contact. After that she started crying and the crazy gym teacher Guy also gave him a detention even though she got her revenge.
---
Naruto hit the desk with his fist, Damn it! I'm going to miss the fight! He screamed at the back of his head. Anko aka Snake Lady slapped her ruler against her desk, the noise caused Naruto to screech like a young school girl. “This is detention aka SHUT UP TIME!!” she ordered while tossing her magazine somewhere. Naruto keep quiet, Anko was his biology teacher and she had a huge snake in her room plus a few other smaller one's. Not only was her taste in animals creepy but her teaching wasn't that sane either. Since she scared the hell out Naruto he only gulped and faced his desk.
---
Blox: YES -high fives-.
Bunnox:-high fives back- This chapter was awesome! Just wait until the next one!
Blox: If only we cookies to celebrate.
Bunnox: Cookies would be delicious with even more chocolaty milk!
Blox: Oh yeah Party IS ON!
Bunnox: Wwoooohooooo! Chocolates for everyone!. (...If we had any.)
Blox: Heck Yeah! Bunnox is up next! Read and Review please.