Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Complications at Konoha High ❯ I Think I'm Falling In Love ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
"I remember the first day that I saw you
I felt theres something about you I already knew
So how was it baby that we never met before
Cause now that I know you girl
theres nothing I want more" -- Lucas Prata (Do not OWN)
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
 
Disclaimer: We do not OWN Naruto or any of the characters. Just the plot. All the wonderful credit goes to Masashi Kishimoto!
 
I Think I'm Falling In Love
By: Blox&Bunnox
 
-After School, Parking Lot Grounds-
 
 
Sasuke was waiting impatiently on the grounds where most teachers had already left. Glaring every now and then at the fan girls that stayed behind to watch the fight. Lord knows how gossip travels faster than light.
 
'Where in the hell is that dobe? Don't tell me the little twerp chickened out?!' He looked around to see one of the blonde's friends coming around, straight towards him. 'Great, it's that weird smelling freak. What the hell does he want now?' Sasuke thought, ruthlessly staring with his cold eyes.
 
Kiba arrived at the parking lot grounds, heading straight towards Sasuke. 'Jesus! What's with all these girls hovering?! Don't tell me the freak is already so popular. I bet he has the jocks at his feet too! ' His jealousy and annoyance for the boy showing a little too much. He stopped a few yards away from him. As soon as Kiba made eye contact with Sasuke, they were in a staring match. Neither wanting to give up for the other's pleasure of staring them down.
 
Finally, Kiba broke it by looking over to the girls who were squealing at the male's testosterone staring contest.
 
"Sorry for your disappointment Uchiha, but Naruto can't make it to this little match of yours. He's stuck with Snake Lady in detention," he spat. "Maybe you can do a rematch the next time he's free."
"Heh, the little dobe couldn't make it hmmm? Did he chicken out by choosing to go to detention?" Sasuke sneered. Kiba's anger flared as Akamaru, who popped out his little head from the backpack started growling. "For your information, Uchiha, the little kid you call 'dobe' got himself in detention because of you. You and that little 'act' of yours aren't going to keep up forever."
"We'll just see about that, Inuzuka, we'll just see," Sasuke replied, heatedly. They gave each other icy glares and stomped away in different directions.
'We'll just see about that Inuzuka, and you dobe, I will get you back for this.' Sasuke thought. The fan girls dispersed, disappointed too without witnessing the supposed fight.
 
--
 
-The Next Day-
 
"Awwwww man! Why did Vampire Lady have to assign so much homework?! This is crazy!" Naruto whined. His face was planted onto his desk. He finally looked up to see his Algebra teacher, Kurenai. Her red eyes glowing with anger. "Would you like to repeat that again, Uzumaki? Or would you like me to assign extra chapters along with the class to stay extra time before lunch?"
 
He frightfully answered with a head shake. His friends and peers groaned, "NARUTO!" Kurenai glared at all of them from behind the teachers desk.
 
"Back to work you lazy little bums! Or I will assign 3 more chapters to your four already!" The class grudgingly started their work before Naruto's little scene.
 
A whisper came from the back, a few desks away. "Nice work dobe, manage to get into more trouble?". Sasuke chuckled darkly. Naruto looked back at him with his piercing blue eyes. He met the onyx ones.
 
"What the heck do you want teme? Bother someone else for a change." He snarled quietly. He turned back to his book and tried to concentrate.
"You backed out on our fight yesterday dobe, did you chicken out? What happened?" He pushed the blond further. "I was caught up in DETENTION teme! So I suggest you keep your FACE out of my business!" Naruto tried not to yell.
 
He caught the angry gaze of Kurenai and looked back down at his work. Ignoring Sasuke's teasing. After some time, he looked at he clock. 'Damn, 15 more minutes. Time is going so slow today. Damn that TEME! I will get him back. I swear I will show him!' He fumed to himself.
 
"Pssssst. Naruto. Hey! NARUTO!" It was Kiba. "What do you want? Can't you see I'm trying to work here?!" He looked at the desk next to him where Kiba occupied it. Kiba laughted at the thought of the blonde actually working.
"Didn't you hear there was going to be two new students?" Naruto rolled his cerulean eyes. Of course he heard. It was everywhere. "Of course I did! You think I wouldn't miss around the gossip here do you?!" He went back to his homework.
"I actually know one of them. The girl! I don't know where the hell the guy is from. Seems like they could be related with the same last names though. " Kiba tried to catch Naruto's attention.
 
Failing slightly, he caught the vicious glare of Kurenai. She got up from her seat at her desk and went right in between Naruto and Kiba. "Is there anything you two would like to share to the class? No? THEN GET BACK TO WORK!" She bonked Naruto's head and slapped the back of Kiba's. They both looked at each other with agreement in their eyes. Whatever crawled up her ass and died, they didn't want to know.
--
 
-Lunch Time-
 
Time passed quickly for the class to be let out for lunch. The students, having already getting their noon meal began to file towards their destination of tables. Jocks and such seated at the "high and mighty" table. The would-be cheerleaders, if you may call them that, sat at the table to the right of them. And the less "populars" sat wherever they may with their friends. Which includes our favorite or not so favorite characters. Some of them yet to be seated elsewhere.
 
"Man, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!" Naruto exclaimed. "Pffffft. You can if you tried you hungry mongrel." Sakura snorted. Ino rolled her eyes and stared down at her lunch tray. Today was a bowlful of ramen, the hyperactive blond's most favorite food in the world. "Ick." Ino looked at it disgustedly and pushed the bowl towards Naruto. Save for the ramen, she ate everything else on her tray, saving the milk to wash down.
 
Kiba ate his food dazedly, wondering how his old childhood friend would look like, seeing it has been years since he last saw her. But never before has he met her cousin. He surely will now.
 
Naruto saw it as a chance to sucker punch his friend's arm. THUD Naruto's face was in his 5th bowl of ramen. The gang cracked up at that. Naruto smacked Kiba on the back of his head. Kiba growled low enough for Naruto to hear it's warning tone.
Having finished most of his food, he saved bits for Akamaru who came again but stayed within his back pack, saving his milk for last like Ino did. Choji and Naruto were the ones left to eat at the lunch table.
 
'Look at them two go... eating like the world is going to end tomorrow. Well, that's those two for you. 'Shikamaru thought, leaning on his arm with lazyness and boredom.
The cafeteria became still and quiet, then low whispers went through the crowded tables and among the students. They heard two pairs of feet pitter-pattering towards the cafeteria doors. The cafeteria doors burst open as the two new students walked through them. A girl with dark looking blue hair was walking alongside a boy, a bit taller than her. Her eyes were downcast and the boy's was looking around the room, his white eyes searching for any friends.
 
Naruto's jaw dropped and nearly choked on air. His definition of breath taking changed the moment he set eyes on Hinata Hyuuga. He was ogling every inch of her, saving her beautiful pale face for last. He sighed and stared at her, walking to their table with the boy. As for Kiba, he practically choked on the milk he was drinking causing him to sputter it out with some dribbling from his nose.
 
Another student passed by her, cause and effect took place. The poor boy's face met the floor quickly afterwards. Hinata let out a little quiet giggle. She didn't really know what caused the boys to be that way but she didn't mind. She had found her old friend again. Kiba Inuzuka, long time childhood friend.
 
"H-h-Hinata! Hey! Long time no see! Where have you been all this time?!" Kiba was nervous and happy to see her again.
 
She looked at him with a knowing smile and laughed. "K..k...Kiba... y-y-you have milk all over y-y-your mouth..." she said while looking down at her hands, poking her index fingers together. His eyes grew big and immeadiately took a napkin from Naruto's stash of napkins and wiped his face. He gave a goofy grin to her.
 
"Ahem." A voice cleared. Ino, Sakura, Choji, Shikamaru and Shino looked towards the guy with the same white eyes as the girl. "Hinata, who is this imbecile you are talking to?" He stated in a low voice. "Oh.. N...Neji... this is Inuzuka Kiba... my l-l-long time friend...I-I-I thought I told y-you about him..." she stuttered quietly.
 
'Hmmmmm, so this guy's name is Neji. Must be Neji Hyuuga judging by the similar features between the two. Might as well introduce ourselves.' Shikamaru thought, always the one to catch something before others. He cleared his voice to catch attention. "I believe your name is Neji Hyuuga, correct me if I am mistaken though, but it seems pretty right. From the looks of it, you two are cousins. If had been brother and sister, you would have looked more alike besides the characteristic of the eyes."
 
Everyone but Neji and Hinata looked at him like he was crazy. He had hit his mark. He sighed and rolled his eyes, laying his head back into his arms. Naruto turned his head back to Hinata. 'So, that's her name, it's beautiful as her too. Suits her pretty well...' he thought dazedly. His intent stare made Hinata blush a bright red on her cheeks. Naruto's flushed as well, his color deeper than hers because of his tan skin. His heart started racing as she looked at him with a little smile on her cherry lips.
 
Kiba witnessed the blush between them two and felt a little pang of jealousy. 'Wha? Jealousy? That's weird! I'm her friend! I'm her friend! Not her boyfriend!...Though... I want to be...' He thought while looking at the two. 'Maybe it could be competition between me and Naruto, since he doesn't know her as well as I do.' He grinned at her and made her blush too. He let out a little laugh.
 
"Well by the look of things, you two are late for lunch. By the way, my name is Sakura. Nice to meet you, Hinata!" Sakura chirped cheerfully. Hinata gave a reassuring nod and a smile. Sakura, the first one to always introduce new people, pointed out the people in the group. Saving Naruto for last, he introduced himself.
"Hey, the name's Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto. You were a friend of Kiba's... right?" This time, Hinata blushed a bright scarlet and nodded, avoiding Naruto's gaze. He smiled a goofy grin. "New here eh? Why don't the guys and I show you around? Or will you let Kiba do that?" he asked. She looked at him then to Kiba. With a quiet voice, she answered "Why d-don't the t-t-two of you show me... Neji c-can wait for m-me afterwards." Hinata poked her index fingers together.
 
Her cousin snorted and turned his attention elsewhere. The bell finally rung, signaling lunch to end. Students throwing away their trays and filing out for their afternoon classes with seniors on their way home, no need for classes. The group started heading off, dumping leftovers in the trash and putting trays away. Unnoticed by all was Sasuke. He was walking to the trash the same time Naruto was.
 
The two collided against each other... with an accidental kiss. A loud smack from their lips. The two backed off in horror. Sasuke's usual stoic face was contorted in mere disgust. Naruto was surprised and disgusted. They looked at each other then coughed and sputtered, wiping their lips of unseen "grime".
 
"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING TEME!" Naruto roared.
"Same to you, dobe. Don't watch where you're going, you'll get what's coming to you." Keeping calm despite the circumstance. They glared at each other then looked away. Having nothing to say, they stomped off. Naruto looked to his friends to see witnessed the ordeal... apparently, they did.
 
They were all laughing hysterically, never have they seen Naruto kiss a boy. That just made their day... even Hinata was blushing deep scarlet and Neji was beaming. Naruto gave an angry glare and stomped away to his next class, dreading it each step away. His next class was with the boy he just kissed. Grumbling with his friends trailing behind, they went to class.
 
Bunnox: "YAY!! I'm finally done! Boy that was a lot of writing! I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting but I kept having writer's block. Finally did it. -Pats self on back and gives myself a treat...then throws it away.- I don't deserve a treat for keeping it late! Blox-Chan is up for the next chapter, she won't keep you waiting! By the way guys, I won't be here for the other chapter after Blox's time for writing. I will be in a city for surgery!"
Blox: "I hope I can get the chappy done quickly and do it well TTTT...XD You always correct my stuff for me so I don't know if I'll survive... without Bunnox! NOOOOO DON'T LEAVE ME!! -Sulks in corner-"
Bunnox: "Awwwww, it won't be that long until I'm back! It's just two weeks! I can get back on and all that stuff but I won't be able to write until I help you with the next chapter. That will work out nicely, right guys?"
Blox: "-Teary- Okay."
Bunnox: "...-Hands tissue- Stay tuned for the next chapter!!"
Blox: "READ AND REVIEW ALL! HAHAHAHAHAHA! -Goes crazy- CHOCOLATE!